Backyard Wrestling Battlegrounds
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forum of Backyard Wrestling Battlegrounds, the fictional wrestling federation in The Wrestling Game. Look around, RP and have fun :D

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Twinkle twinkle wrestlers gotta stay together (PPV RP) Bret and Chayne

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Chayne Saw

Chayne Saw

Twinkle twinkle wrestlers gotta stay together (PPV RP) Bret and Chayne Empty
PostSubject: Twinkle twinkle wrestlers gotta stay together (PPV RP) Bret and Chayne   Twinkle twinkle wrestlers gotta stay together (PPV RP) Bret and Chayne EmptyWed Jul 22, 2009 8:17 pm

...Please post this before the Match of Dixie and me..

----------------------------------------------------------------------------

We see the lockerrooms and see Chayne Saw preparing for his Match against Dixie Lee as Bret Stephens enters the room

Chayne: Hey man. Quit good match between us last week wasn´t it?

Bret: Quite good match? I only saw one person that was dominating the other one

Chayne: Yeah yeah I´m with you big boy

Chayne smiles and twinkles with his left eye, as Bret looks a bit perplexed

Bret: What do you mean by "You are with me"?

Chayne: I mean I know about your...um problem..So yeah you dominated me

He twinkles again

Bret; Man stop that damn twinkling and tell me what the hell you are talking about...

Bret is getting real angry now and comes closer to Chayne to yell into his face

Chayne: I mean your discussion with the boss...Hey we´re some kind of colleagues..so you know what I mean

Bret takes a deep breath

Bret: So you mean you didn´t gave me 100% of you?

Chayne: Let me say it like this...I just was there to help out a guy who has problems with the boss

Bret: Whatever boy. Even tough you didn´t gave anything you can, I could even beat you with one hand strapped to my back so it doesn´t matter

Chayne instantly looses his smile

Chayne: Ok big boy, if you see it like this be happy with it. But take your seat in the front row now and see what I will do to that south state chick. And if you can see her screaming in pain and begging on her knees to stop the fight, I will look straight in your eyes, because that´s what I could have done to you last week buddy and can do everytime you want me to

Bret sets up an evil smile

Bret: First of all don´t call me buddy you jerk..And second..

He comes very close and they are now watching each other face to face

Bret: ...people with a big mouth should watch their back

Chayne wipes his mouth with the left hand

Chayne: You wanna impend me? So what about that. After I´m done with Dixie Lee you come over to me to get what you deserve

Bret silently laughs

Bret: Sometimes wishes come true even long before christmas. But I don´t want to hold you up much longer. Why you don´t go out there and show me what you got against Dixie?

Chayne stares directly into Bret´s eyes for a few seconds and the turns around to leave the locker

The Camera fades out
Back to top Go down

Twinkle twinkle wrestlers gotta stay together (PPV RP) Bret and Chayne Empty
PostSubject: Re: Twinkle twinkle wrestlers gotta stay together (PPV RP) Bret and Chayne   Twinkle twinkle wrestlers gotta stay together (PPV RP) Bret and Chayne EmptyThu Jul 23, 2009 3:12 am

Chayne wrote:
...Please post this before the Match of Dixie and me..

----------------------------------------------------------------------------

We see the lockerrooms and see Chayne Saw preparing for his Match against Dixie Lee as Bret Stephens enters the room

Chayne: Hey man. Quite a good match between us last week wasn´t it?

Bret: Quite a good match? I dominated the whole time. So yeah, it was a good match. For me.

Chayne: Yeah yeah I´m with you big boy.

Chayne smiles and twinkles with his left eye, as Bret looks a bit perplexed

Bret: What do you mean by "You are with me"?

Chayne: I mean I know about your...um problem..So yeah you dominated me

He twinkles again

Bret; Man stop that damn twinkling and tell me what the hell you are talking about...

Bret is getting real angry now and comes closer to Chayne to yell into his face

Chayne: I mean your discussion with the boss...Hey we´re some kind of colleagues..so you know what I mean

Bret takes a deep breath

Bret: So you mean you didn´t gave me 100% of you?

Chayne: Let me say it like this...I just was there to help out a guy who has problems with the boss

Bret: Whatever boy. Even though you say you didn´t gave everything you can, I could beat you with one hand strapped to my back, so it doesn´t matter.

Chayne instantly looses his smile

Chayne: Ok big boy, if you see it like that be happy with it. But take your seat in the front row now and see what I will do to that south state chick. And if you can see her screaming in pain and begging on her knees to stop the fight, I will look straight in your eyes, because that´s what I could have done to you last week buddy and can do anytime you want me to

Bret sets up an evil smile

Bret: First of all don´t call me buddy you jerk..And second..

He comes very close and they are now watching each other face to face

Bret: I will watch your match.. Very intently.

Chayne wipes his mouth with the left hand

Chayne: You wanna impend me? So what about that. After I´m done with Dixie Lee you come over to me to get what you deserve

Bret silently laughs

Bret: Sometimes wishes come true even long before christmas. But I don´t want to hold you up much longer. Why you don´t go out there and show me what you got against Dixie?

Chayne stares directly into Bret´s eyes for a few seconds and the turns around to leave the locker

Bret And stop calling me big boy, it's creepy.

[b][i] The Camera fades out
Back to top Go down

Twinkle twinkle wrestlers gotta stay together (PPV RP) Bret and Chayne
Page 1 of 1