Backyard Wrestling Battlegrounds
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forum of Backyard Wrestling Battlegrounds, the fictional wrestling federation in The Wrestling Game. Look around, RP and have fun :D

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Chayne and Bret meeting after brets match anouncement

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Chayne Saw

Chayne Saw

Chayne and Bret meeting after brets match anouncement Empty
PostSubject: Chayne and Bret meeting after brets match anouncement   Chayne and Bret meeting after brets match anouncement EmptyFri Jul 10, 2009 7:05 am

--He never wanted to do that again...Fighting like young dogs for a hand full of money....But as a father you gotta have to do, what a father has to do...It couldn´t be much worth...being the new guy in a younf fed...being playball of a VGM which seems like he doesn´t care much about his employers or there health...whatever he gotta do what he...--

--BUMP--

-- He just ran into a guy that passes trough will he was thinking about other things--

Chayne: Hey man sorry...But can you tell me where the locker......HEY MAN?

--It seems like the guy is just ignoring him--
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Chayne and Bret meeting after brets match anouncement   Chayne and Bret meeting after brets match anouncement EmptyFri Jul 10, 2009 7:28 am

--Bret continues walking forward paying no attention to the man--

That stupid rookie better pay attention next time. But no time to think about him, gotta keep my attention focused on Chayne Saw.

--Bret begins to grunt under his breath--

Bret: No time to talk got to beat Chayne Saw.

--Bret then continues to walk down the hall--
Back to top Go down
Chayne Saw

Chayne Saw

PostSubject: Re: Chayne and Bret meeting after brets match anouncement   Chayne and Bret meeting after brets match anouncement EmptyFri Jul 10, 2009 7:35 am

So it seems the show just started

--Chayne takes a deep breath and yells after the guy he bumped--

Chayne: So if you don´t wanna tell where the locker is then answer me another question...

--Bret stops without turning around to show his disrespect for this rookie--

Chayne: Who the Hell are you that you think you will even get the cance to beat me...Chayne Saw?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Chayne and Bret meeting after brets match anouncement   Chayne and Bret meeting after brets match anouncement EmptyFri Jul 10, 2009 7:38 am

--Upon hearing the rookie's name Bret spins around to face him, and looks him up and down. Eventually smiling.--

Bret: Wait a minute, you? You're Chayne Saw?
Back to top Go down
Chayne Saw

Chayne Saw

PostSubject: Re: Chayne and Bret meeting after brets match anouncement   Chayne and Bret meeting after brets match anouncement EmptyFri Jul 10, 2009 7:51 am

--Chayne walks a few steps into Brets direction--

Chayne: Yes I am the mighty powerfull whatever you want me to be...I don´t even know you..And I don´t want to, but actually it seems you have a kind of problem with me as you wanna beat me down?!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Chayne and Bret meeting after brets match anouncement   Chayne and Bret meeting after brets match anouncement EmptyFri Jul 10, 2009 8:23 am

Bret: Well this is a welcomed surprise. You are alot smaller than I thought you would be. Well, I'm here to welcome you to your first match as a BWB superstar. And your first loss.

--Bret then walks away leaving Chayne standing alone in the empty hallway, laughing and talking to himself the whole way up to his dressing room.--
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Chayne and Bret meeting after brets match anouncement   Chayne and Bret meeting after brets match anouncement Empty

Back to top Go down

Chayne and Bret meeting after brets match anouncement
Page 1 of 1