Backyard Wrestling Battlegrounds
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forum of Backyard Wrestling Battlegrounds, the fictional wrestling federation in The Wrestling Game. Look around, RP and have fun :D

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The Assault on Chayne Saw

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage

The Assault on Chayne Saw Empty
PostSubject: The Assault on Chayne Saw   The Assault on Chayne Saw EmptyTue Jul 07, 2009 11:18 pm

~The door from the locker rooms opens and Chayne Saw walks out, then notices a huge new poster of Bret Stephens on the wall with the words Bret Stephens 1 - The Loser Chayne Saw 0 with the words spray painted on it...~

HE GOT PWNED

Chayne Saw: What The Hell!

~A mysterious figure comes from the shadows and smashes a steel chair into Chayne Saw's head...~

Chayne Saw: Owwwww! (Puts his arms trying to protect himself)

~Then the chair comes down again on Chayne Saw's head, but this time its was the narrow side cutting Chayne Saw repeatedly.~

Chayne Saw still trying to shield himself from the blows

~Then the figure jumps up and forcefully smashes the chair onto Chayne Saw's skull, busting him open and breaking the chair in half.~

Chayne Saw crumples to the ground with blood pouring out of his head.

~Locker Room Door opens and Chimaira walks out with a sledgehammer in hand~

Then the figure takes the mask off to reveal Serenity

Chimaira smashes the sledgehammer into Chayne Saw Calfs while Grinning.

Chimaira: Chayne Saw, Chayne Saw, thats what u get for going up against the Boss.

Serenity hits a reverse roundhouse on Chayne Saw's temple and quickly hook an arm around the back of his-her neck then jumps as she sweeps her legs into
the air falling backwards slamming Chayne Saw's face with a loud thud on the concrete floor executing a devastating Infatuated Decision!!

Chimaira drops the sledgehammer

Serenity: Enjoy that scumbag (while rolling him over)

She then stomps on Chayne Saw's gonads as he lies prone on the ground...

Chimaira/Serenity: Mr Big Mouth is KO'd.

Chimaira: Let's get a cup of coffee from the locker room.

Chimaira and Serenity leave through a nearby door.

Last edited by Serenity on Fri Jul 10, 2009 5:24 am; edited 3 times in total (Reason for editing : Bret's poster was spray painted wrong)
Back to top Go down
The Dynamo

The Dynamo

Wrestler Sheet
Wrestler level: 7
Wrestler Type: Technique
Wrestler Score Range (Wrestler): 10000-20000

PostSubject: Re: The Assault on Chayne Saw   The Assault on Chayne Saw EmptyTue Jul 07, 2009 11:45 pm

I'm face, so this doesn't fit on my character very well
And my character doesn't say "u" as "you" or anthing else like that
Otherwise it could work
Back to top Go down
Chayne Saw

Chayne Saw

PostSubject: Re: The Assault on Chayne Saw   The Assault on Chayne Saw EmptyTue Jul 07, 2009 11:57 pm

--Chayne open his eyes and touching his face. He can feel the warm blood running all over it. He takes his hand to the mouth, licking one finger to taste his blood--

Chayne: So you wanna play???

--He gets up and opens the door to enter the Floor..He grabs a Staff crew member that walks by--

Chayne: Where is she..where is this...

Staff: Who...wh..wh...who do you mean sir?

Chayne: I mean that... Freak called Serenity

--The Staff is pointing his finger to a direction down the floor--

Chayne: Thank You

--And as he stops speaking, he throws the crew member to the floor...the crew member stops sliding 4 meters away--

Chayne: Serenity...I now where you´re hiding and´I´M COMING TO GET YOU

--Chayne Saw is walking down the floor just loosing a lot of blood running down his face...but his face seems like hit in stone..and he is ready to go for it--

Last edited by Chayne on Wed Jul 08, 2009 12:24 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Sommerlund
Admin
Sommerlund

Wrestler Sheet
Wrestler level: 17
Wrestler Type: Technique
Wrestler Score Range (Wrestler): 40000-Up

PostSubject: Re: The Assault on Chayne Saw   The Assault on Chayne Saw EmptyWed Jul 08, 2009 12:20 am

I edited the word "Bitch" to "Freak" as swear words aren't allowed. Feel free to change it to whatever you want though Very Happy
Back to top Go down
https://b-w-b.rpg-board.net
Chayne Saw

Chayne Saw

PostSubject: Re: The Assault on Chayne Saw   The Assault on Chayne Saw EmptyThu Jul 09, 2009 5:46 pm

Will we go on with this story?
Back to top Go down
Bunkhouse Joker

Bunkhouse Joker

Wrestler Sheet
Wrestler level: 10
Wrestler Type: Balenced
Wrestler Score Range (Wrestler): 20000-30000

PostSubject: Re: The Assault on Chayne Saw   The Assault on Chayne Saw EmptyThu Jul 09, 2009 9:20 pm

lol she does a lot of Godmodding
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Assault on Chayne Saw   The Assault on Chayne Saw EmptyFri Jul 10, 2009 1:53 am

I'm not losing Rps so this will be continued on my show, any objections. Especially since now I don't understand the rp Serenity left on the Frontier section.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Assault on Chayne Saw   The Assault on Chayne Saw EmptyFri Jul 10, 2009 3:59 am

Hmm...~The door from the locker rooms opens and Chayne Saw walks out, then notices a huge new poster of Bret Stephens on the wall with the words Bret Stephens 8 - The Loser Chayne Saw 0 with the words spray painted on it...~ How does that fit into the story at all? Am I part of the storyline, or no? Please inform me soon, since I need to role play soon.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Assault on Chayne Saw   The Assault on Chayne Saw EmptyFri Jul 10, 2009 5:28 am

Shane Brady wrote:
I'm not losing Rps so this will be continued on my show, any objections. Especially since now I don't understand the rp Serenity left on the Frontier section.

This is part 3 of my rp

Part 1 is The AFtermath
Part 2 is in Chimaira's RP

The Prologue is a match between Bomber Blue and Chayne Saw which gets interrupted by a masked wrestler who hits Chayne Saw with a chair and gets Bomber Blue disqualified.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Assault on Chayne Saw   The Assault on Chayne Saw EmptyFri Jul 10, 2009 5:28 am

O ok, that's ok then disregard m other coment
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Assault on Chayne Saw   The Assault on Chayne Saw EmptyFri Jul 10, 2009 5:30 am

Um wait a minute, wth, I cannot authorize such a match. they would both lose a massive amount of fans
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Assault on Chayne Saw   The Assault on Chayne Saw EmptyFri Jul 10, 2009 5:37 am

so change Bomber Blue to some other wrestler in The Frontier's roster
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Assault on Chayne Saw   The Assault on Chayne Saw Empty

Back to top Go down

The Assault on Chayne Saw
Page 1 of 1