Backyard Wrestling Battlegrounds
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forum of Backyard Wrestling Battlegrounds, the fictional wrestling federation in The Wrestling Game. Look around, RP and have fun :D

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Torsten Fritz vs Grimmjow Jeagerjaques (THis is not a match. DK interrupts at the beginning and I try to bring Fritz to Angels of War. This happens in the second show i m on)

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
ratulsatz

ratulsatz

Wrestler Sheet
Wrestler level: 17
Wrestler Type: Balenced
Wrestler Score Range (Wrestler): 20000-30000

Torsten Fritz vs Grimmjow Jeagerjaques (THis is not a match. DK interrupts at the beginning and I try to bring Fritz to Angels of War. This happens in the second show i m on) Empty
PostSubject: Torsten Fritz vs Grimmjow Jeagerjaques (THis is not a match. DK interrupts at the beginning and I try to bring Fritz to Angels of War. This happens in the second show i m on)   Torsten Fritz vs Grimmjow Jeagerjaques (THis is not a match. DK interrupts at the beginning and I try to bring Fritz to Angels of War. This happens in the second show i m on) EmptySun Sep 13, 2009 1:22 am

Foxy Calbrone: Introducing first, Torsten Fritz"!
Sparks are showering
Torsten Fritz makes his way to the ring
wearing a black shirt and trouser

Foxy Calbrone: And his challenger, Grimmjow Jeagerjaques"!
it seems like a thunder has just stroke!
and many changing-coloured Pyrotechnics flash all the way on the Titan Tron
Grimmjow Jeagerjaques makes his way to the ring
preceded by four druids wearing robes and carrying torches
two Pyrotechnics red and blue, blow at each corner of the ring

Grimmjow Jeagerjaques gains the initiative exploiting his quickness!!
Grimmjow Jeagerjaques gets next to the opponent bringing down an arm
Torsten Fritz shifts and avoids an European Uppercut, taking the initiative
Suddenly, Dysurh Von Hawkhem enters the ring with a baseball bat and hits Grimmjow right in the head
He turns to Torsten Fritz and gives him another shot to the head
Jungle Jim and Scar come running towards the ring and begin to clash with Dysurh Von Hawkhem
The other members of the Demonic Knights, Zambo, Young gun, and Dorm-mi-nance enter the ring and beat up Jungle Jim and Scar
Dysurh Von Hawkhem gets up and hits all four of them with the baseball bat
The Demonic Knights raise their hands in victory

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

This can start the feud between Angels of War and The Demonic Knights. Put this RP in the Second Show.
WARNING : This is not a match. DON'T WASTE YOUR FANTAEUROS
Back to top Go down
Dorm-Mi-Nance

Dorm-Mi-Nance

Wrestler Sheet
Wrestler level: 10
Wrestler Type: Speed

Torsten Fritz vs Grimmjow Jeagerjaques (THis is not a match. DK interrupts at the beginning and I try to bring Fritz to Angels of War. This happens in the second show i m on) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Torsten Fritz vs Grimmjow Jeagerjaques (THis is not a match. DK interrupts at the beginning and I try to bring Fritz to Angels of War. This happens in the second show i m on)   Torsten Fritz vs Grimmjow Jeagerjaques (THis is not a match. DK interrupts at the beginning and I try to bring Fritz to Angels of War. This happens in the second show i m on) EmptySun Sep 13, 2009 1:49 am

Nice..but we have to talk..It will look awkward..So here's the Rp for it..

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

Dorm-Mi-Nance approaches to the turnbuckle and request a microphone from the commentator..Then the time keeper bell took the microphone which is on the table and pass it to Dorm-Mi-Nance..Dorm-Mi-Nance then moves to the center of the ring and lifts the microphone to his chin and say..

Dorm:This is what you get for going against The Demonic Knights..For you Torten Fritz,We are sorry..But too bad is too late..It's just unfortunate for you..Because you got the beating from us even though you have nothing to do with us..You won't get it if you are already in DK...

Dorm-Mi-Nance then offer Zambo the microphone but he did not take it as he has no comment but Young Gun did take the microphone and say..

YG:Yeah..We really didn't want to hit you..but too bad..Like we all have said before..We will destroy everyone single person that is blocking our way..Unfortunate for you..If you had joined us,You could get a taste of holding a title..Look at us..We are all champions..This is what DK are made of.......Champ--ions...

Young Gun then drop the microphone to the mat as Zambo leads DK of the arena..
Back to top Go down
angels of war

angels of war

PostSubject: Re: Torsten Fritz vs Grimmjow Jeagerjaques (THis is not a match. DK interrupts at the beginning and I try to bring Fritz to Angels of War. This happens in the second show i m on)   Torsten Fritz vs Grimmjow Jeagerjaques (THis is not a match. DK interrupts at the beginning and I try to bring Fritz to Angels of War. This happens in the second show i m on) EmptySun Sep 13, 2009 12:40 pm

The Titantron snaps and crackles and comes to life. A mysterious figure can be seen. He is dressed in a white robe with a white hood. His face is concealed as to hide his identity.
mysterious figure : Heed my words all ye that have little faith ... when WE fear the Demonic Knights, there is tyranny ... but I say this onto you ... when the Demonic Knights fear US, there will be liberty ... the Angel of War has spoken ... for it is written that I shall come for the Demonic Knights ... repent your sins now before it is too late ... heed my words ...
The mysterious figure raises his arm and holds them straight out to his side, as if he was forming a human cross with his body. The Titantron suddenly glows a bright white for a second and when the flash is gone, so is the figure
Back to top Go down
ratulsatz

ratulsatz

Wrestler Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Torsten Fritz vs Grimmjow Jeagerjaques (THis is not a match. DK interrupts at the beginning and I try to bring Fritz to Angels of War. This happens in the second show i m on)   Torsten Fritz vs Grimmjow Jeagerjaques (THis is not a match. DK interrupts at the beginning and I try to bring Fritz to Angels of War. This happens in the second show i m on) EmptyMon Sep 14, 2009 6:37 pm

Great .... Got an Idea ...

RP ORder

1) Dorm
2) Angel of War
3) Grimmjow ..

If any1 wanna add just do it ...
Back to top Go down
ratulsatz

ratulsatz

Wrestler Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Torsten Fritz vs Grimmjow Jeagerjaques (THis is not a match. DK interrupts at the beginning and I try to bring Fritz to Angels of War. This happens in the second show i m on)   Torsten Fritz vs Grimmjow Jeagerjaques (THis is not a match. DK interrupts at the beginning and I try to bring Fritz to Angels of War. This happens in the second show i m on) EmptyMon Sep 14, 2009 6:45 pm

Ok ... this is bullshit ..... Let the AoW Rp be there ... screw the other Rp's ... ... .... .. .

NEW IDEA ... : BY JUNGLE JIm

I talk to Fritz abt smething .... and DK shows up ... (DvH) .... they begin insulting me ... and then

BOOM!!!!

Ends in a brawl .... Fritz gets involved

EDIT : TELL ME WAT U THINK!!!
Back to top Go down
Dorm-Mi-Nance

Dorm-Mi-Nance

Wrestler Sheet
Wrestler level: 10

PostSubject: Re: Torsten Fritz vs Grimmjow Jeagerjaques (THis is not a match. DK interrupts at the beginning and I try to bring Fritz to Angels of War. This happens in the second show i m on)   Torsten Fritz vs Grimmjow Jeagerjaques (THis is not a match. DK interrupts at the beginning and I try to bring Fritz to Angels of War. This happens in the second show i m on) EmptyMon Sep 14, 2009 9:19 pm

Hmm..I don't know about that..But we should ask the other's and ask for their suggestion..We can't judge properly on our own..We need others opinion..Hehe!anyway..I'm not sure that this Rp should be on the first show..Coz on the first show,I had an argument with young gun..and after my match,im worned out and could not attend this brawl..Or I'll injure myself..
Back to top Go down
Torsten Fritz

Torsten Fritz

Wrestler Sheet
Wrestler level: 19
Wrestler Score Range (Wrestler): 40000-Up

PostSubject: Re: Torsten Fritz vs Grimmjow Jeagerjaques (THis is not a match. DK interrupts at the beginning and I try to bring Fritz to Angels of War. This happens in the second show i m on)   Torsten Fritz vs Grimmjow Jeagerjaques (THis is not a match. DK interrupts at the beginning and I try to bring Fritz to Angels of War. This happens in the second show i m on) EmptyTue Sep 15, 2009 3:02 am

Wrestler Score wise, this won't work with Torsten!!! Its more likely to hurt the fed!!!! Use someone else in Torsten's place!!!!
Back to top Go down
Sommerlund
Admin
Sommerlund

Wrestler Sheet
Wrestler Type: Technique

PostSubject: Re: Torsten Fritz vs Grimmjow Jeagerjaques (THis is not a match. DK interrupts at the beginning and I try to bring Fritz to Angels of War. This happens in the second show i m on)   Torsten Fritz vs Grimmjow Jeagerjaques (THis is not a match. DK interrupts at the beginning and I try to bring Fritz to Angels of War. This happens in the second show i m on) EmptyTue Sep 15, 2009 9:53 pm

Torsten has became T3H PWNAG3 MA5T0H!!!!
He's almost at my level now.
FUCK YOU YOU STUPID SAs!!!
Back to top Go down
https://b-w-b.rpg-board.net
Torsten Fritz

Torsten Fritz

Wrestler Sheet
Wrestler level: 19

PostSubject: Re: Torsten Fritz vs Grimmjow Jeagerjaques (THis is not a match. DK interrupts at the beginning and I try to bring Fritz to Angels of War. This happens in the second show i m on)   Torsten Fritz vs Grimmjow Jeagerjaques (THis is not a match. DK interrupts at the beginning and I try to bring Fritz to Angels of War. This happens in the second show i m on) EmptyTue Sep 15, 2009 11:17 pm

Sommerlund wrote:
Torsten has became T3H PWNAG3 MA5T0H!!!!
He's almost at my level now.
FUCK YOU YOU STUPID SAs!!!

LOL!!!! I didn't know the entrance page was going to be fixed so fast so pumped everything into SA's!!!!!
Back to top Go down
Sommerlund
Admin
Sommerlund

Wrestler Sheet
Wrestler Type: Technique

PostSubject: Re: Torsten Fritz vs Grimmjow Jeagerjaques (THis is not a match. DK interrupts at the beginning and I try to bring Fritz to Angels of War. This happens in the second show i m on)   Torsten Fritz vs Grimmjow Jeagerjaques (THis is not a match. DK interrupts at the beginning and I try to bring Fritz to Angels of War. This happens in the second show i m on) EmptyTue Sep 15, 2009 11:41 pm

I hate SAs Razz
Back to top Go down
https://b-w-b.rpg-board.net
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Torsten Fritz vs Grimmjow Jeagerjaques (THis is not a match. DK interrupts at the beginning and I try to bring Fritz to Angels of War. This happens in the second show i m on)   Torsten Fritz vs Grimmjow Jeagerjaques (THis is not a match. DK interrupts at the beginning and I try to bring Fritz to Angels of War. This happens in the second show i m on) Empty

Back to top Go down

Torsten Fritz vs Grimmjow Jeagerjaques (THis is not a match. DK interrupts at the beginning and I try to bring Fritz to Angels of War. This happens in the second show i m on)
Page 1 of 1