Backyard Wrestling Battlegrounds
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forum of Backyard Wrestling Battlegrounds, the fictional wrestling federation in The Wrestling Game. Look around, RP and have fun :D

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The Spade Show First Show of New Season RP ---Not to be used!

Go down 
4 posters

Level of Rp 1-5 same as last time!
The Spade Show First Show of New Season RP ---Not to be used! I_vote_lcap33%The Spade Show First Show of New Season RP ---Not to be used! I_vote_rcap
 33% [ 2 ]
The Spade Show First Show of New Season RP ---Not to be used! I_vote_lcap0%The Spade Show First Show of New Season RP ---Not to be used! I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
The Spade Show First Show of New Season RP ---Not to be used! I_vote_lcap0%The Spade Show First Show of New Season RP ---Not to be used! I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
The Spade Show First Show of New Season RP ---Not to be used! I_vote_lcap33%The Spade Show First Show of New Season RP ---Not to be used! I_vote_rcap
 33% [ 2 ]
 33% [ 2 ]
Total Votes : 6

AuthorMessage
DvH

DvH

Wrestler Sheet
Wrestler level: 15
Wrestler Type: Technique
Wrestler Score Range (Wrestler): 40000-Up

The Spade Show First Show of New Season RP ---Not to be used! Empty
PostSubject: The Spade Show First Show of New Season RP ---Not to be used!   The Spade Show First Show of New Season RP ---Not to be used! EmptyMon Jul 27, 2009 4:26 am

*The Camara pans onto the Ring to find the 'BWB Warriors' strutting their stuff with 'their' tag team titles*
in a nice set-up there is a banner hanging above them with 'The Spade Show' written on it in a tribal tattoo style*

(Dysurh Von Hawkhem): Hello and welcome to *points to banner* The Spade Show.

(Ace Skywalker): You are invited to our show for one reason.

*DvH and Ace both lean in to each other and say "SO WE CAN BRAG! "*

(Dysurh Von Hawkhem): *laughing and listening to the boos raging around them* Thats right tonight you get to watch and relive the moment I... I mean WE took the tag team titles!
*The Titantron shows the last 20 seconds of the Tag Team Title match at AA with DvH using his own running commentary....

Submission Killa going for the cover!
WAIT NO! DvH just hit Killa with a pipe and now Falcon's got the pin!
..3..!!!
Its Over NEW CHAMPIONS!*

(Dysurh Von Hawkhem): But thats not all Peeps and Possible Wives *this somehow gets a cheer DvH acknowledges this* yeah thats right you like it!

(Ace Skywalker): Okay don't get side-tracked DvH like you were saying...

(Dysurh Von Hawkhem): WE!

(Ace Skywalker): Thank You DvH. As I was saying thats not all, this happened next...

*The Titantron comes up but its not what actually happened at AA in fact its Captain Falcon! The Crowd Cheers wildly*

(Captain Falcon): *Smirking* What happened next is this..DvH and Ace Skywalker were cowards and attacked me from behind when I was weakened.

*DvH has an Outraged look on his face and yells curses at Captain Falcon like theres no tommorow*

(Dysurh Von Hawkhem): Get out of our face's Falcon! Your pathetic and weak and we proved that!

*A HUGE Boo echo's around the arena and DvH and Ace now BOTH have a livid look on their face's*

(Captain Falcon): No DvH you proved that your scared of facing me on even odd's and that you have no respect for me! Well tonight I want a match with you. ONE on ONE no Ace and no weapons.

*The Crowd starts to chant 'YOU SUCK' at Ace and DvH and they take it all in while increasing in anger*

(Ace Skywalker): DvH you don't have to prove anything to this clown!

(Dysurh Von Hawkhem): Ace don't worry I can take him anyway I mean he can't be recovered after the beating he got. So yeah Falcon You got your match! And I'll make it your last ! hahahahahaha

(Captain Falcon): See you in the Ring Dutchy.

*The Crowd loses control and half of them nearly DIE of laughter at the humiliation of Dysurh and chant 'Dutchy! Dutchy! Dutchy! *

RP END

Last edited by Dysurh Von Hawkhem on Wed Aug 05, 2009 6:20 am; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
DvH

DvH

Wrestler Sheet

PostSubject: Re: The Spade Show First Show of New Season RP ---Not to be used!   The Spade Show First Show of New Season RP ---Not to be used! EmptyMon Jul 27, 2009 5:07 am

PS I don't vote
Back to top Go down
Sommerlund
Admin
Sommerlund

Wrestler Sheet
Wrestler level: 17

PostSubject: Re: The Spade Show First Show of New Season RP ---Not to be used!   The Spade Show First Show of New Season RP ---Not to be used! EmptyMon Jul 27, 2009 2:32 pm

There's no Shane Brady :S
It was Submission Killa and The Dynamo.
Back to top Go down
https://b-w-b.rpg-board.net
Cykill

Wrestler Sheet
Wrestler level: 16
Wrestler Type: Balenced

PostSubject: Re: The Spade Show First Show of New Season RP ---Not to be used!   The Spade Show First Show of New Season RP ---Not to be used! EmptyMon Jul 27, 2009 6:55 pm

The season is over and you won the titles, but your wasting your time on the rp, so I voted 1
Back to top Go down
DvH

DvH

Wrestler Sheet

PostSubject: Re: The Spade Show First Show of New Season RP ---Not to be used!   The Spade Show First Show of New Season RP ---Not to be used! EmptyMon Jul 27, 2009 8:02 pm

lol the shane brady thing is my bad just editing that now and its for the first show of next season I got it over and done with now to save time for people.
Back to top Go down
Infiniti

Infiniti

Wrestler Sheet
Wrestler level: 11
Wrestler Score Range (Wrestler): 20000-30000

PostSubject: Re: The Spade Show First Show of New Season RP ---Not to be used!   The Spade Show First Show of New Season RP ---Not to be used! EmptySun Aug 02, 2009 7:48 am

i edited it and made my tweaked version. BTW i dont want to have a show. Not yet
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Spade Show First Show of New Season RP ---Not to be used!   The Spade Show First Show of New Season RP ---Not to be used! Empty

Back to top Go down

The Spade Show First Show of New Season RP ---Not to be used!
Page 1 of 1