Backyard Wrestling Battlegrounds
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forum of Backyard Wrestling Battlegrounds, the fictional wrestling federation in The Wrestling Game. Look around, RP and have fun :D

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Pre-KOTB Title Match (For Use Next Show)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
'Hotstuff' JohnnyCamaro

'Hotstuff' JohnnyCamaro

Wrestler Sheet
Wrestler level: 11
Wrestler Type: Speed
Wrestler Score Range (Wrestler): 20000-30000

Pre-KOTB Title Match (For Use Next Show) Empty
PostSubject: Pre-KOTB Title Match (For Use Next Show)   Pre-KOTB Title Match (For Use Next Show) EmptyTue Oct 13, 2009 7:10 am

'Hotstuff' JohnnyCamaro And His Manager The Lovely, Hotter Than Hell Kristin Blake Are In The Back Preparing For His Title Match. Streching, Limbering Up, Playing Mortal Kombat: Armageddon, And Eating Kristin's World Famous Cookies. Anyway, Johnny's Getting Raeady When He Notices That The Show Has Started.
JohnnyCamaro: Oh My God! Kristin The Show On! The Match Is Almost Here!
Kristin Blake: Don't Panick Johnny. You Are The Best In The World! We Can Do This!
JohnnyCamaro: Alright I'm Calm. I Can Win.
Antary Walks Into The Locker Room And Stares At Johnny With A Smirk On His Face.
Antary: Johnny, Hyping Yourself Up?
Johnny: You Know It.
Antary: We Are Going To Put On A Great Match.
JohnnyCamaro: Heck Ya!
Kristin: Hey Antary, After The Match Come Back Here And We'll Have Some Games And Cookies.
Antary: Nah, I Better Not.
Kristin: Come On...There The Worlds Best.
Antary: Alright, Sure I'll Stop By After.
Antary Leaves And Johnny Gives Kristin A Paniced Stare.
Johnny: What!!! Why Did You Invite Him Over! Now We'll Have To SHARE The Cookies!!!!
Kristin: I Did It As A Back Up Plan. If You Don't Win And We Get On His Good Side You Can Be His First Defender!
Johnny: Ahh. Smart. You Better Make More Cookies Though!
Back to top Go down
http://www.wrestlinghavoc.com/PicturePerfect/

Pre-KOTB Title Match (For Use Next Show)
Page 1 of 1