Backyard Wrestling Battlegrounds
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forum of Backyard Wrestling Battlegrounds, the fictional wrestling federation in The Wrestling Game. Look around, RP and have fun :D

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Spade TV- Episode One (Not Done)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Infiniti

Infiniti

Wrestler Sheet
Wrestler level: 11
Wrestler Type: Technique
Wrestler Score Range (Wrestler): 20000-30000

Spade TV- Episode One (Not Done) Empty
PostSubject: Spade TV- Episode One (Not Done)   Spade TV- Episode One (Not Done) EmptyTue Sep 15, 2009 7:46 am

The arena goes black
Darren: What is this? Is this your son again?
Felix: He isn't my son...And I don't know. Seems like he has fun in the dark.
A TV is shown in the ring with flashing lights
It starts to show something
Spade TV- Episode One (Not Done) Spadet13
Boom! Pyro comes from the titantron, lighting up that area to unveil the new and improved Titantron.
Spade TV- Episode One (Not Done) Titant10
As Ace Skywalker's Titantron plays, He makes his way to the ring with Billy with mic at hand. The ring has a red carpet covering the canvas with and Ace of Spades in the middle. There is a round table with 5 chairs and a deck of playing cards. The TV, The Spadetron, is also in the ring. They enter the ring and Ace pauses for the cheering, sits down, then begins to speak.
Ace Skywalker: ReDeckulous fans from far and wide, fors of all, This will be the best season yet. As you can see, We have the new titantrons that Billy and I thought of. With the help of Scar, our idea was brought to life.
Billy: Yes, and if you are wondering who I am, I am not Ace's son. I am his sidekick that he found on eBay. I was well worth the price.
Ace Skywalker: You bet. But as you've seen on the Spadetron, Our show, Spade TV is coming soon. How soon? Right now!
Billy: Yes, and the first person to be on our history making show, is the new TV champ DvH!
Ace Skywalker: Yes, I know you're thinking we have bad blood, but we have set aside our differences for this night. So come on out "champ".
Spade TV- Episode One (Not Done) Titant10
Back to top Go down
Infiniti

Infiniti

Wrestler Sheet
Wrestler level: 11
Wrestler Score Range (Wrestler): 20000-30000

PostSubject: Re: Spade TV- Episode One (Not Done)   Spade TV- Episode One (Not Done) EmptyTue Sep 15, 2009 7:46 am

Take over from there DvH. Put whatever you want me to say, and I'll edit later.
Back to top Go down
DvH

DvH

Wrestler Sheet
Wrestler level: 15
Wrestler Score Range (Wrestler): 40000-Up

PostSubject: Re: Spade TV- Episode One (Not Done)   Spade TV- Episode One (Not Done) EmptyWed Sep 16, 2009 12:59 am

Okay here we go!

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Dysurh Von Hawkhem walks out to his new Titantron, turns around and laughs at the last picture before firmly setting eyes on Ace and Billy as he jumps up to the ring.[/i]

Ace Skywalker: DvH welcome to the Spade Show! I know we have had some pepperami between us with you injuring me and all, but instead of being here to assualt you, I wanna thank you!

Ace Skywalker puts his hand out towards Dysurh
Dysurh says "Gimme a mic" but no one can hear him over the roaring crowd so Billy hands him his own

Dysurh Von Hawkhem: Okay first things first, why do you wanna shake my hand? You can't really wanna thank me for injuring you, you lost out on ALOT of money while you where out, whats the real reason?
Ace Skywalker: No Seriously DvH if you hadn't injured me I'd never have Billy! Billys Face lightens up And if I didn't have Billy I'd never have the Spade Show which, believe it or not, means Im getting paid twice, one for my show and one for BWB's show. So I want to thank you for that and giving me time to find Billy.

Dysurh smiles at this and shakes Ace's Hand and sits down...looking miserable, people who looked close enough could see him mouth the words "Damn It"

Ace Skywalker: Okay question one, Why did you join the Demonic Knights?
Dysurh Von Hawkhem: Well Ace, as you can see it blossomed well, did it not? Don't answer that, it was rhetorical, I am T.V Champion, thanks to joining the Demonic Knights, I became number contender after beating MuffinMan, only a week or so of joining and went on to win the title at Night of Riots, just like I did at Apocalyptic Ascension, I went out hungry for a title and got it, giving me a perfect record at Pay-Per-Views. I saw ALL this potential when I saw Dorm-Mi-Nance and Zambo come out to me after our...uh-emm...UNfortunate argument, which ended in a very disrespectful manner.

[i]Ace shuffles towards Billy and Billy moves forward to ask Dysurh the next question

Billy: So Mr. Hawkhem...question two, do you know who your number one contender is?
Dysurh Von Hawkhem: Ermmm...isn't it a dancing Banana? Yeah well he doesn't seem like a REAL threat to me, nor does Midian, or Jungle Jim, or some new guy who was bragging in the locker room's earlier called "The BlackStandard" YungHoile or the guy I beat for number one contendership....MuffinMan none of the above five worry me, even though I heard they are top contenders for my title, thats five easy wins I see.Billy: So your confident on retaining this season?
Dysurh Von Hawkhem: Hell yeah, who the hell can beat me this season? NOBODY thats who.[/i]

Ace walks forward towards them and pauses momentarily.

[i]Ace *Looking at the Main Camara*: WELL THATS ALL WE HAVE TIME FOR ON THIS EPISODE OF................THE SPADE SHOW!

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------#
You can put what happens during your shows exit, add some commentary, like Darren and Felix discussing the looks on the faces of Yourself, Billy and DVH's make it look like Ace is hurrying to get DvH out the ring (Because obviously yo hate him xD)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Spade TV- Episode One (Not Done)   Spade TV- Episode One (Not Done) Empty

Back to top Go down

Spade TV- Episode One (Not Done)
Page 1 of 1