Backyard Wrestling Battlegrounds
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forum of Backyard Wrestling Battlegrounds, the fictional wrestling federation in The Wrestling Game. Look around, RP and have fun :D

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

New Season, New Champs ( First show of new season)

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Infiniti

Infiniti

Wrestler Sheet
Wrestler level: 11
Wrestler Type: Technique
Wrestler Score Range (Wrestler): 20000-30000

New Season, New Champs ( First show of new season) Empty
PostSubject: New Season, New Champs ( First show of new season)   New Season, New Champs ( First show of new season) EmptySun Aug 02, 2009 7:47 am

The Camera pans onto the Ring to find the 'BWB Warriors' strutting their stuff with 'their' tag team titles
in a nice set-up there is confetti coming down from the rafters and pyro all around the arena
Dysurh Von Hawkhem: Hello twits! Tis us, your NEW BWB TAG TEAM CHAMPS, the BWB Warriors!
Ace Skywalker: Yeah twits. Last season, you all cheered for MitzuEmo and I ended up becoming the successful one. Not with any of your help ofcourse. This is thanks to my smarts, and the last minute decision to side with DvH and become Tag Champs. You can witness the greatness again.
Dysurh Von Hawkhem: *laughing and listening to the boos raging around them* Thats right tonight you get to watch and relive the moment I... I mean WE took the tag team titles!
The Titantron shows the last 20 seconds of the Tag Team Title match at Apocalyptic Ascension with the BWB Warriors using their own running commentary....
Dysurh Von Hawkem: Submission Killa going for the cover!
Dysurh Von Hawkem: WAIT NO! DvH just hit Killa with a pipe and now Falcon's got the pin!
..3..!!!
Ace Skywalker: Its Over! The Winner and NEW HALF OF TAG CHAMPS IS....DYSURH!...Aaand Falcon can get acknoledged for holding the title for me.
Dysurh Von Hawkhem: But thats not all Peeps and Possible Wives. *ladies scream* Yeah thats right you like it!
Ace Skywalker: Yeah, praise us! We are your champs. We are the FIRST BWB Tag Team Champs. We are BWB history makers. And we did it all by our self. We..-
Pyro blasts out of the titantron and out comes Captain Falcon! The Crowd Cheers wildly
Captain Falcon: Actually, what happened was this..DvH and Ace Skywalker were cowards and attacked me from behind after I won half of the tag team championships. I am the first, not you Ace.
Ace Skywalker: How many times do I have to tell you? You didn't win it. You held it for me.
Dysurh Von Hawkhem: Yeah! Your pathetic and weak and we proved that!
A HUGE Boo echo's around the arena and DvH and Ace now BOTH have a livid look on their faces
Captain Falcon: No DvH, you proved that your scared of facing me on even odd's and that you have no respect for me! Well tonight I want a match with you. ONE on ONE no Ace and no weapons.
The Crowd starts to chant 'YOU SUCK' at Ace and DvH and they take it all in while increasing in anger

Ace Skywalker: DvH you don't have to prove anything to this clown! We have the titles! That is proof enough. He's just jealous!
Dysurh Von Hawkhem: Ace, don't worry I can take him anyway. I mean he can't be recovered after the beating he got. So yeah Falcon, You got your match! And I'll make it your last ! *Vicious Laugh*
Captain Falcon: See you in the Ring Dutchy.
The Crowd loses control and half of them nearly DIE of laughter at the humiliation of Dysurh and chant 'Dutchy! Dutchy! Dutchy!
Ace starts to chuckle
Dysurh looks at him sternly
Ace Skywalker: Hey, Chillax..."Dutchy".
Falcon leaves the champs in the ring with humiliation amongst them
Once he leaves a southern flag appears on the Titantron.
Ace Skywalker: Oh yeah. I forgot the newest addition to the BWB Warriors, our new manager, the lovely, beautiful, DIXIE LEEEE!
Dixie Lee walks out into the ring and gives Ace and DvH a hug.
Dysurh Von Hawkem: I am Dvh, pleased to meet you.
The trio chats and makes introductions as the camera fades to black.
Back to top Go down
DvH

DvH

Wrestler Sheet
Wrestler level: 15
Wrestler Score Range (Wrestler): 40000-Up

PostSubject: Re: New Season, New Champs ( First show of new season)   New Season, New Champs ( First show of new season) EmptyWed Aug 05, 2009 6:19 am

lol DvH is lovin' this man! Thats a nice mean old RP!
Back to top Go down
Sommerlund
Admin
Sommerlund

Wrestler Sheet
Wrestler level: 17

PostSubject: Re: New Season, New Champs ( First show of new season)   New Season, New Champs ( First show of new season) EmptyWed Aug 05, 2009 7:18 pm

Dixie lee has just left and we can't use her any more =.=
Back to top Go down
https://b-w-b.rpg-board.net
DvH

DvH

Wrestler Sheet
Wrestler level: 15

PostSubject: Re: New Season, New Champs ( First show of new season)   New Season, New Champs ( First show of new season) EmptyWed Aug 05, 2009 9:16 pm

Ron Simmons says 'DAMN!'
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: New Season, New Champs ( First show of new season)   New Season, New Champs ( First show of new season) Empty

Back to top Go down

New Season, New Champs ( First show of new season)
Page 1 of 1