Backyard Wrestling Battlegrounds
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forum of Backyard Wrestling Battlegrounds, the fictional wrestling federation in The Wrestling Game. Look around, RP and have fun :D

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Cykill & maddens Interview 10/17

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Cykill

Wrestler Sheet
Wrestler level: 16
Wrestler Type: Balenced
Wrestler Score Range (Wrestler): 40000-Up

Cykill & maddens Interview  10/17 Empty
PostSubject: Cykill & maddens Interview 10/17   Cykill & maddens Interview  10/17 EmptyFri Oct 16, 2009 8:01 pm

Allie and her cameraman makes there way towards Cykill and madden's lockerroom where the goon squad are stationed outside the door.
Allie: "I can't believe they want me to talk to these neanderthals again."
Allie looks disgusted as she makes her way into the crowd of Bikers to knock on the door.
Cykill: "Yeah, come on in."
Allie and the cameraman enter the lockerroom, while madden and Cykill are talking at the table over some beers
madden: "What ya want sweetie? We're discussing strategy."
Allie: "First off, don't call me sweetie. Second, I can't believe the production guys want me to interview you guys again after what happened in the parking garage."
Cykill: "Cool your jets babe. Have I ever been anything but nice to you. Just because he says something that disagrees with you, doesn't mean you have to treat us like dirt. Just brush it off and be professional. What do you want to know?"
Allie: "Your right, you have never treated me badly before and I apologize for sounding so... Unenlightened."
Allie takes a moment to compose herself before she says anything.
Allie: "Ok. Let me start by saying congratulations for your debut fight as a tag team. Can we expect to see you guys as a dominant team here in the BWB?"
Cykill looks over at madden as he's finishing the last of his beer and motions with his finger if he should or madden should talk. Madden reaches over to the cooler and grabs another beer and snaps it open and with his other hand waves that Cykill should talk.
Cykill: "Well, it seems I'm elected. First off, Thanks. Since it was our first official tag fight as a team, we still have lots of work to do. But seeing it from my standpoint, there were a lot of plus's in that fight last week that we can draw on. Once we get past the technical points, we can draw on something that not many here in this fed can do. We can draw on the family relationship aspect of this whole thing. As I was going over that fight in my head the other day, I noticed that as brothers, it seemed we had a synchronicity that you can only get from family, not a total stranger."
Allie: "So what your saying is you think you have a bond with your brother that you couldn't find with another person?"
Cykill: "Yeah, I felt it and he felt it too. It was like we had the same thoughts on the same things in that ring and that is why I feel we can make a major impact in this federation."
Allie: "Tonight you both face a couple of newcomers to the federation, Don Beastardo and Pig X."
As maddeen is drinking his beer down he hear's those names and beer spews forth from his mouth so fast that it flys across the table. Cykill and Allie look on wondering if madden is taking a seizure when madden begins wiping his face on his sleeve and says.
madden: "A Pig and a Retardo."
Allie: "I didn't say Retardo, I said Don Beastardo and Pig X. It just so happens that they were the two guys that your goon squad beat up in the parking garage."
madden looks at Cykill and grabs his vest collar and rattles him while saying.
madden: "See, I told you they were there to beat us down."
Cykill: "Calm down. I can appreciate that paranoid streak in you, but let me do the talking here.
Cykill pats maddens chest and makes him sit back in the chair. Madden lifts the beer to his lips and begins drinking again.
Cykill: "It seems my brother is a bit enthusiastic in his thinking, all he needs to do is relax and we can handle this. They had what was coming to them out there and I hope they are ready for us tonight in that ring."
Allie: "So might I say that tonight the audience will see a match rather than a street brawl in that ring?"
Cykill: "Most definitely. Tonight they will get the full measure of what the Biker Brothers are all about and then some."
camera fades to black
Back to top Go down

Cykill & maddens Interview 10/17
Page 1 of 1