Backyard Wrestling Battlegrounds
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forum of Backyard Wrestling Battlegrounds, the fictional wrestling federation in The Wrestling Game. Look around, RP and have fun :D

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Interview with Cykill and madden 9/26

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Cykill

Wrestler Sheet
Wrestler level: 16
Wrestler Type: Balenced
Wrestler Score Range (Wrestler): 40000-Up

Interview with Cykill and madden 9/26 Empty
PostSubject: Interview with Cykill and madden 9/26   Interview with Cykill and madden 9/26 EmptyFri Sep 25, 2009 5:31 pm

(Add this RP early in the show if possible)

Allie walks down the hall towards Cykill and maddens lockerroom where 6 Bikers are standing outside the lockerroom door. Allie knocks on the door while the bikers standing around watch her and the cameraman suspiciously. The door opens and 4 more bikers exit the room and as the last one steps out the door, he says.
Mongol Biker: "Go ahead in, their waiting for you."
Without saying anything, Allie and the cameraman enter the lockerroom where Cykill and madden are sitting down laughing with Little Tony, there father.
Allie: "Here we are in the lockerroom with Cykill and madden with their father Little Tony. Cykill!! It seems that your rival the 13th Warrior has left the federation and left the Intercontinental Title vacant since the fight between you two. Do you have any comment on that situation?"
Cykill: "Yeah. I do."
Little Tony: "Hold on Son, I'll answer that for you. It seems that my Son was right in his assessment about the 13th Warrior being a poser all the time when last you talked with him. After the title fight 2 weeks ago, it seems that the 13th Warrior was a little overzealous in his partying after the fight in a local bar and by chance a few of my Brothers here happened to run into him and without my knowledge, gave him a little lesson in Humility. He began talking trash about Bikers and they gave him a taste of what a real fighter is all about. It seems that he got a beating so bad that the doctors couldn't even recognize him in the state that he was in when he was dragged and dropped at the emergency ward that night."
Allie just stands there with a look of total disgust on her face and Gasps.
Allie: "Oh My God!!! Was that necessary to take another human and treat him with such violence?"
Little Tony: "Honey. Thats the life we lead on a daily basis. Needless to say, it seems the federation will be looking for a new Champion sometime soon."
With that said, Cykill and madden laugh hysterically along with Little Tony.
Cykill: "OK Pop, stop or I'll pee myself.
Little Tony: "OK, you got questions for the guys, spill it honey."
With a look of confusion on her face, Allie takes a moment to gather her thoughts and begins.
Allie: "Cykill. Tonight you face Dysruh Von Hawkhem of the Demonic Knights. What are you thoughts on this?"
Cykill: "I don't hold any grudge against Dutchy. I get a chance to face some more competition here in the BWB. All I do have to say is that he better leave his lackeys in the back and face me like a man in the ring. I know there tactics and if one of them even shows there face around ringside, they may be in a world of hurt."
With that, Cykill, madden and Little Tony laugh again. Allie seeming a little displaced by that comment turns to madden and says.
Allie: "Madden, tonight you face a new member to the federation named Rancid Devil. How do you feel about facing this new guy in the ring?"
madden: "Personally, it's better than fighting my brother."
Madden takes his thumb and points it at Cykill with a smirk growing across his face. On that note, they all break out into a loud raucous laughter.
madden: "I've never made any bones about who I fight. I'll take this rotten devil and crush him like I do with most of my competition."
Allie: "Well, if you guys don't have anything else to say, I'll end it here for now."
Little Tony hearing that stands up and walks towards the camera and begins to say.
Little Tony: "After tonight, my boys will be called The Biker Brothers and Let Violence Reign!!!"
Allie: "Well it seems we have a new tag team to watch in the coming months. Good luck tonight guys. Back to you at the announcers table."
Back to top Go down
The Silver Fanged Wolf

The Silver Fanged Wolf

Wrestler Sheet
Wrestler level: 20
Wrestler Type: Technique
Wrestler Score Range (Wrestler): 40000-Up

Interview with Cykill and madden 9/26 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Interview with Cykill and madden 9/26   Interview with Cykill and madden 9/26 EmptySat Sep 26, 2009 5:02 am

Whoa. Nice rp.
Back to top Go down

Interview with Cykill and madden 9/26
Page 1 of 1