Backyard Wrestling Battlegrounds
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forum of Backyard Wrestling Battlegrounds, the fictional wrestling federation in The Wrestling Game. Look around, RP and have fun :D

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

New Demonic Knights Member?

Go down 
+9
Scar
TheAngel
ratulsatz
Voltzandre
DvH
The Silver Fanged Wolf
Sommerlund
Zambo
Infiniti
13 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Sommerlund
Admin
Sommerlund

Wrestler Sheet
Wrestler level: 17
Wrestler Type: Technique
Wrestler Score Range (Wrestler): 40000-Up

New Demonic Knights Member? - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Demonic Knights Member?   New Demonic Knights Member? - Page 2 EmptySat Oct 17, 2009 2:04 am

I have an idea to how the Takeover starts. PM me to send you the idea (the DK's, Angel, Scar, Cykill or what not, anyone who wishes to join me or the DK's or form your own faction) and I'll send it to you in the morning. If you're forming your own faction, let me know who is in it and if they've approved.
Back to top Go down
https://b-w-b.rpg-board.net
Voltzandre

Voltzandre

Wrestler Sheet
Wrestler level: 16
Wrestler Type: Balenced

PostSubject: Re: New Demonic Knights Member?   New Demonic Knights Member? - Page 2 EmptySat Oct 17, 2009 4:56 am

Oh oh oh !! can i make my own faction ?! Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
Scar

Scar

Wrestler Sheet
Wrestler level: 15
Wrestler Type: Strenght
Wrestler Score Range (Wrestler): 30000-40000

PostSubject: Re: New Demonic Knights Member?   New Demonic Knights Member? - Page 2 EmptySat Oct 17, 2009 8:43 am

I on board with whatever comes up, since i'll be a loyal member to the boss, hook me up with the ideas and what not. I want to definately be an active part of this take over thing.
Back to top Go down
Big Daddy Deuce

Big Daddy Deuce

Wrestler Sheet
Wrestler level: 14
Wrestler Type: Resistance

PostSubject: Ok, ok...   New Demonic Knights Member? - Page 2 EmptyMon Nov 16, 2009 9:26 am

As a new guy planning to, basically, RP sounding like a stand-up comedian...totally face...would BWB be the best fit? Add that to the fact that my first match is against some guy named infiniti...

Out of curiosity...is that a used car salesman gimmick? In this economy? Oh, well...we can't all be "The best there ever was" or "Wheelin', dealin', kiss stealin'" or even "The women's pet, the men's regret." It's a tough job...don't I know it...but somebody's gotta do it. Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
Infiniti

Infiniti

Wrestler Sheet
Wrestler level: 11
Wrestler Score Range (Wrestler): 20000-30000

PostSubject: Re: New Demonic Knights Member?   New Demonic Knights Member? - Page 2 EmptyTue Nov 17, 2009 8:24 am

lol, weird, cuz i'm facin some loser name Big Daddy Deuce...

Out of curiosity...are you sure it's pronounced deuce? or douche? and is the Big Daddy a sexual thing? or just callin your self a fat ass? Btw douche means shower in french, so your name is officially decoded into meaning fat ass shower. Well, Peter Griffin needs a shower big enough. Tough job...but well....some loser has to do it....glad it's not me.

lol!
Back to top Go down
Arcticterror

Arcticterror

Wrestler Sheet

PostSubject: Re: New Demonic Knights Member?   New Demonic Knights Member? - Page 2 EmptyTue Nov 17, 2009 8:26 am

man when you insult someone you really go all out don't you?
Back to top Go down
Scar

Scar

Wrestler Sheet

PostSubject: Re: New Demonic Knights Member?   New Demonic Knights Member? - Page 2 EmptyTue Nov 17, 2009 9:17 am

LMAO... Fat Ass Shower
Back to top Go down
Voltzandre

Voltzandre

Wrestler Sheet

PostSubject: Re: New Demonic Knights Member?   New Demonic Knights Member? - Page 2 EmptyTue Nov 17, 2009 9:31 am

ROFL !!!
Back to top Go down
The Silver Fanged Wolf

The Silver Fanged Wolf

Wrestler Sheet
Wrestler level: 20

PostSubject: Re: New Demonic Knights Member?   New Demonic Knights Member? - Page 2 EmptyTue Nov 17, 2009 9:34 am

lol!
Back to top Go down
Big Daddy Deuce

Big Daddy Deuce

Wrestler Sheet

PostSubject: Not bad, not bad...   New Demonic Knights Member? - Page 2 EmptyTue Nov 17, 2009 11:27 am

Wow, I was just funnin' on ya' easy-like with the 'used car' thing...so, I see it's gonna be on like Donkey King from jump, eh?

Well, my real-life nickname actually is "Deuce" (it sure beats the hell outta 'junior'). The 'douche' thing's been done (and better) over the years, sorry. Besides, the way I see it, a douche naturally sees some p----y now and then, unlike a kid waiting for his pubes who can't spell 'infinity'. No

For you, the 'Big Daddy' schtick just means I'm a big ole boy who was part of that not-so-elite group of guys who contributed DNA to your manufacture, if you catch my meaning. So, mind your manners, junior.

Now, if you ever notice your mommy dearest moving a little slowly in the morning, limping tenderly, or gingerly rubbing out some soreness like this Rubbing Ass you can be sure that sound you heard last night was NOT the meter reader like she told you. Oh, yeah, you might want to turn your head when you take that morning kiss she always gives you before sending you to the school bus stop...trust me, you'll be glad you did.

I know what you're thinking...mommy's tushy hasn't been that small and shapely in decades, but this forum doesn't allow enough space to post the digital shots I have of her.

Did somebody say "Shamu"?
Back to top Go down
Scar

Scar

Wrestler Sheet

PostSubject: Re: New Demonic Knights Member?   New Demonic Knights Member? - Page 2 EmptyTue Nov 17, 2009 1:29 pm

Wow that was some Rambling. Didn't get half of it, not bad though but Infinitis was better. Fat Ass Shower is still the weekly funny.
Back to top Go down
Antary

Antary

Wrestler Sheet

PostSubject: Re: New Demonic Knights Member?   New Demonic Knights Member? - Page 2 EmptyTue Nov 17, 2009 2:04 pm

LLOLOLOLOLOLOLOOOLOOLLROFLLLSALMAOMAOLOLOLO

tl;dr
Back to top Go down
Sommerlund
Admin
Sommerlund

Wrestler Sheet
Wrestler level: 17

PostSubject: Re: New Demonic Knights Member?   New Demonic Knights Member? - Page 2 EmptyTue Nov 17, 2009 4:22 pm

ROFL @ Both
Back to top Go down
https://b-w-b.rpg-board.net
Voltzandre

Voltzandre

Wrestler Sheet

PostSubject: Re: New Demonic Knights Member?   New Demonic Knights Member? - Page 2 EmptyWed Nov 18, 2009 9:03 am

ROFL !! Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
Infiniti

Infiniti

Wrestler Sheet

PostSubject: Re: New Demonic Knights Member?   New Demonic Knights Member? - Page 2 EmptyWed Nov 18, 2009 9:29 am

Lol like Scar said, I kinda got bored with the rambling. You like, wrote a letter. Didn't know we were pen pals. But if you want to ramble, lets go.

You say I'm a kid who doesn't know how to spell "Infiniti", yet you fail to spell "Douche". Since, your name is "Douche", it shows your frenchnessness. And we all know about how french girls don't shave and crap. So have fun blowing water into hairy pussy with escargot dropping out.

To prove it, you were talking about F'ing my mommy (I think, just skimmed)

My mommy is a chubby ass 45 year old chick, with hairy ass armpits. No lie. So this all makes sense.

Scientific Name: Gelatinous Gluteus Maximus et Douche....that fucks big hairy 45 year old MILFs.

Well....I guess she'd be a MILF only to you, cuz trust me, i don't think anyone else wants to F her. Congratulations!! Don't you feel special. Now ya got a longer name than that new Russian Commentator we gots.

Your turn mi amigo. (Pardon the spanish, I like spanish better than french.)
Back to top Go down
Voltzandre

Voltzandre

Wrestler Sheet

PostSubject: Re: New Demonic Knights Member?   New Demonic Knights Member? - Page 2 EmptyWed Nov 18, 2009 10:08 am

INFINITI !!! INFINITI !!! INFINITI !!! Twisted Evil Twisted Evil

you know what is funny youre telling youre mom ugly lol Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
Scar

Scar

Wrestler Sheet

PostSubject: Re: New Demonic Knights Member?   New Demonic Knights Member? - Page 2 EmptyWed Nov 18, 2009 10:46 am

LMAO!! I think this will be my favourite thread, I don't even know what the thread was supposed to be about but I love where it's gone.

lol @ Gelatinous Gluteus Maximus et Douche....that fucks big hairy 45 year old MILFs.
Back to top Go down
Infiniti

Infiniti

Wrestler Sheet

PostSubject: Re: New Demonic Knights Member?   New Demonic Knights Member? - Page 2 EmptyThu Nov 19, 2009 7:51 am

lol how come every time i post somethin it gets off topic? lool
Back to top Go down
TheAngel

TheAngel

Wrestler Sheet
Wrestler level: 19

PostSubject: Re: New Demonic Knights Member?   New Demonic Knights Member? - Page 2 EmptyThu Nov 19, 2009 6:17 pm

can someone get the term "throat yoghurt" in there somehow, its my favourite term at the moment, cheers guys
Back to top Go down
TheAngel

TheAngel

Wrestler Sheet
Wrestler level: 19

PostSubject: Re: New Demonic Knights Member?   New Demonic Knights Member? - Page 2 EmptySun Nov 22, 2009 7:17 am

no? Sad
Back to top Go down
Big Daddy Deuce

Big Daddy Deuce

Wrestler Sheet

PostSubject: Re: New Demonic Knights Member?   New Demonic Knights Member? - Page 2 EmptyWed Nov 25, 2009 11:24 am

Zambo wrote:
welcome to the winning side

Yeah, but this new incarnation is 0-1 last I checked...who might have beaten such an awesome talent? Oh, yeah...that was me.
Back to top Go down
Infiniti

Infiniti

Wrestler Sheet

PostSubject: Re: New Demonic Knights Member?   New Demonic Knights Member? - Page 2 EmptyThu Nov 26, 2009 3:55 am

point?

1. I haven't been on TWG as often as i used to. I'm busy with wrestling*.

2. I never really had a good build anyway.

4. Congratulations on beating me. Don't you feel special?

3. I'm not an incarnation, btw im not in DK anymore.

5. 3 goes before 4.

6. 7 ate 9

7. When you said awesome talent, you were right. Problem is, the actual TWG game is not my talent, b/c my build is hideous.

8. I'm an RPer but when I was busy, you failed to hold your own by RPing for our match.

9. And why are you all up on my case??? Ever since we were booked a match, you've been tryna talk trash on me? I believe the gimmick and feuds are meant for RPs. Why not pick on someone else?

10. I just added 10 to make it even.

*I won my wrestling match by pinfall in 29 seconds. I'm a BEASTT.
Back to top Go down
Big Daddy Deuce

Big Daddy Deuce

Wrestler Sheet

PostSubject: Re: New Demonic Knights Member?   New Demonic Knights Member? - Page 2 EmptyThu Nov 26, 2009 5:21 am

Dude, dude...chill...take a breath with me...1, 2, 3, 4. Ok, we better now? Let me try it this way...

<concerned smile with eye to eye contact maintained throughout - not kayfabe>

Jerry (real name): In 16 years working in the corporate IT world, I've found that email, IM, and the written word absolutely suck when it comes to true communication. So much of what we're trying to say is based on body language, tone of voice, facial expression, etc. that when typed out in the emotionless medium of print, the most innocuous of things can come off much heavier-handed than was intended. Make no mistake, as a husband in his early 40s who is also father to 3 kids, I do not come here to attack anyone. Lord knows, I do NOT need to add the stresses of that scene added to the my real world filled with work, paying bills, running a chauffeur service for my family and friends, paying bills, caring for a home...have I mentioned paying bills? Anyway, I use this time to relax and escape the everyday mundane realities that come with the whole "husband in his early 40s who is also father to 3 kids" gig.
So, in that spirit, please allow me the opportunity to offer my most sincere and honest apologies for any affront that may have been derived from anything I've typed on this forum. None was intended, I can assure you. If we're cool, let me know, as I still would like you as my tag-team partner in TWG. The one I got now sucks. And, if I'm not mistaken, you're Reaperman on server 3...when we get high-enough lvl, I'd like to do the same. I'm Private Dancer...don't ask.
<back to kayfabe>
<'Tron goes to snow/static, the auditorium lights blink as the music mixes with the sounds of radio static...sounding like someone scanning FM radio. After 15 seconds, Big Daddy Deuce appears on the screen and the house lights settle to normal.>
Big Daddy Deuce: God, would you please just the hell up? Blah, blah, blah...old guy...kids...wife...bills...minivan...You are a such a whining p---y! God! Get over it. You typed some s--t that this Infiniti kid...can I call you "kid"?...rightly took offense to 'cause you think you're a bad-ass as you sit safe at home behind that keyboard in your 1984 Justice League jammies eatin' Cap'n Crunch by the handful. Like he said himself, he's got a lame build. Give the guy a break. Buck up, buttercup...don't make me come down there and drop you with one of my patended finishers like a Bohemian Rhapsody or a Crazy Train. Who's your daddy?
Jerry: Oh, crap, who invited your huge ass hee to butt into my heartfelt apology with your worthless two cents? I have a good mind to get drunk and retype you into the latest incarnation of Adrian Adonis and RP you into a 3-way with Chuck Polumbo and Billy Gunn. Maybe I'll get lucky, hit my head, and forget my password to this damned game! Anything to get your voice outta my head you big meatball! Who's YOUR daddy?
<non-kayfabe>
Jerry: I hope this clears the air...sorry to have sounded like a dick. I'm really just a dork playing smart-mouth. No offense meant, really.
Back to top Go down
The Silver Fanged Wolf

The Silver Fanged Wolf

Wrestler Sheet
Wrestler level: 20

PostSubject: Re: New Demonic Knights Member?   New Demonic Knights Member? - Page 2 EmptyThu Nov 26, 2009 6:41 am

You cant just write sentences can you.. >_<

THANKS FOR THE NOVEL RL STINE. Razz
Back to top Go down
Scar

Scar

Wrestler Sheet

PostSubject: Re: New Demonic Knights Member?   New Demonic Knights Member? - Page 2 EmptyThu Nov 26, 2009 9:47 am

Shit Deuce... Seriously... I only got up to "In 16 years working in the corporate IT world" and was bored shitless. But your insane ramblings lead me to believe that you are in fact a 84 year old.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: New Demonic Knights Member?   New Demonic Knights Member? - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

New Demonic Knights Member?
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next