Backyard Wrestling Battlegrounds
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forum of Backyard Wrestling Battlegrounds, the fictional wrestling federation in The Wrestling Game. Look around, RP and have fun :D

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Me,Zambo V.S 2 of BWB's member

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Dorm-Mi-Nance

Dorm-Mi-Nance

Wrestler Sheet
Wrestler level: 10
Wrestler Type: Speed
Wrestler Score Range (Wrestler): 20000-30000

Me,Zambo V.S 2 of BWB's member Empty
PostSubject: Me,Zambo V.S 2 of BWB's member   Me,Zambo V.S 2 of BWB's member EmptySat Jul 11, 2009 9:45 pm

I got an Idea for BWB..
At first,Dorm enter BWB..
look for a fight with any wrestler in the major show..
Then,Zambo come and insult me..
Then Sommer come and scold us for coming into the major show with out invitation..
then Sommer appoint 2 other superstar in major show to eliminate us..

Hehe..Just and Idea..
Back to top Go down
Jungle Jim

Jungle Jim

Wrestler Sheet
Wrestler level: 11
Wrestler Type: Technique

PostSubject: Re: Me,Zambo V.S 2 of BWB's member   Me,Zambo V.S 2 of BWB's member EmptyTue Jul 14, 2009 9:45 pm

sounds like a good idea ... right now I'm in a feud with Demonic Icon, but in the future this could play into my own storyline as a crossover ... I would love to be employed by Sommerlund as a secret hit man ... the story has a lot of potential
Back to top Go down
Dorm-Mi-Nance

Dorm-Mi-Nance

Wrestler Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Me,Zambo V.S 2 of BWB's member   Me,Zambo V.S 2 of BWB's member EmptyTue Jul 14, 2009 9:54 pm

Hmm..I hope you got your partner though because I want to lose the match so that I can get my Feud with Zambo more personal..
I want to show that we really hate each other for losing the match..Both of us will start to blame the lost towards each other..So, Sommer..I hope that you edit it..as in we starts blaming each other than the security came.. so on and so fourth.. can? Its better for the feud..
Back to top Go down
Jungle Jim

Jungle Jim

Wrestler Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Me,Zambo V.S 2 of BWB's member   Me,Zambo V.S 2 of BWB's member EmptyTue Jul 14, 2009 10:51 pm

don't know about this happening right now ... build up the suspense and the tension between the two of you

this may take a few weeks to achieve, but it will be worth it in the longer run ... you could rp more here on the forums more to build up more of the hatred you have for each other

in my opinion, trying to rush into a show and push an entire story line into 1 or 2 weeks is not a good thing ...

just like good food has to be properly prepared, so must a good wrestling feud ...

let it simmer for awhile ... lose a few more matches ... bad mouth each other behind the other's back ... let the tension brew for a while longer

while in tag team matches ... get distracted and "forget" to tag in ... this would lead to even more tension

there are a lot of things that could be done to promote your idea and "build" it up

rushing into the story is not the way to go

but that's just my opinion ...
Back to top Go down
DvH

DvH

Wrestler Sheet
Wrestler level: 15
Wrestler Score Range (Wrestler): 40000-Up

PostSubject: Re: Me,Zambo V.S 2 of BWB's member   Me,Zambo V.S 2 of BWB's member EmptyFri Jul 24, 2009 3:13 am

Hey would you mind getting me into this feud? So that when sommerlund comes out and scolds you he says summat like
"How DARE you come here without invitation! You just couldn't wait huh? Well I know TWO men who could and i'll introduce you to them now!"

Out comes me and one other dude from 7-9 lvl range and we have feud? If this isn't what you were thinkign aI'll dissappear and get a better one.

"I will make sure they put you in place!"
Back to top Go down
Infiniti

Infiniti

Wrestler Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Me,Zambo V.S 2 of BWB's member   Me,Zambo V.S 2 of BWB's member EmptyFri Jul 24, 2009 7:30 am

Me and Dysurh can be the other two guys
Back to top Go down
Dorm-Mi-Nance

Dorm-Mi-Nance

Wrestler Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Me,Zambo V.S 2 of BWB's member   Me,Zambo V.S 2 of BWB's member EmptyThu Aug 13, 2009 10:58 pm

Is my Rp about me caught on tape okay for this feud?Im planning to bring Captain Falcon with me..Since Captain Falcon is part of our feud..But I just want to know when will Zambo join the feud..LOL!!Can anyone tell me?Maybe when both of you interfere on Zambo's match,Me and Falcon can help him from getting injured..Thats how the three of us join forces but I dont know when it will it happen..
Back to top Go down
Infiniti

Infiniti

Wrestler Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Me,Zambo V.S 2 of BWB's member   Me,Zambo V.S 2 of BWB's member EmptyFri Aug 14, 2009 5:38 am

i added the caught on tape part to the show where DvH betrays me and the Demonic Knights are introduced
Back to top Go down
Dorm-Mi-Nance

Dorm-Mi-Nance

Wrestler Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Me,Zambo V.S 2 of BWB's member   Me,Zambo V.S 2 of BWB's member EmptyFri Aug 14, 2009 5:48 pm

DvH betray you?
Eh2..someone make an RP showing that you are curious on my tag partner and trying to threaten me..
I refuse to tell you guys and walk away..how about that?
Back to top Go down
Infiniti

Infiniti

Wrestler Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Me,Zambo V.S 2 of BWB's member   Me,Zambo V.S 2 of BWB's member EmptySat Aug 15, 2009 2:24 am

I RP'ed a part that included the fact that I gave you a title shot with a partner of your choice.

Then on the night of the title match, Your RP is put in then what happens is my dad calls me telling me that what i'm doing is wrong and i should do the right thing. (hinting a face turn)
then DvH walks in and I say nothings wrong and leave. I get a text message and he reads it and he thinks im going to betray him

Then before the match, we rant on as usual and you come out and reveal ur partner (Falcon) and then when we defend the titles against u and falcon, but he attacks and injures me. And joins ur faction.

But I'll still add the part where we ask you
Back to top Go down
Infiniti

Infiniti

Wrestler Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Me,Zambo V.S 2 of BWB's member   Me,Zambo V.S 2 of BWB's member EmptySat Aug 15, 2009 3:14 am

actually it's not my dad. I changed it to Midian. He's my mentor.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Me,Zambo V.S 2 of BWB's member   Me,Zambo V.S 2 of BWB's member Empty

Back to top Go down

Me,Zambo V.S 2 of BWB's member
Page 1 of 1