Backyard Wrestling Battlegrounds
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forum of Backyard Wrestling Battlegrounds, the fictional wrestling federation in The Wrestling Game. Look around, RP and have fun :D

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

young gun's challange

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Arch Stan

Wrestler Sheet
Wrestler level:
Wrestler Type:
Wrestler Score Range (Wrestler):

young gun's  challange Empty
PostSubject: young gun's challange   young gun's  challange EmptyWed Sep 16, 2009 4:11 pm

rock'n roll train by ac dc plays and young guns new titan tron pic plays as young gun walks down the ramp and into the ring and damands a mic

young gun: shut up you filthy pesents i am not here to speak to you but to my opponent andrew hawk, HAWKyou think you can smack talk me think again and some poeple agrees with me it is demonic knights so i challange you and Scar into a tag teammatch
and if you decline me and Dorm-Mi-Nance will come after you you perfetic worms

[strike]
you can post your reponse if you wont
Back to top Go down
Jungle Jim

Jungle Jim

Wrestler Sheet
Wrestler level: 11
Wrestler Type: Technique
Wrestler Score Range (Wrestler): 20000-30000

PostSubject: Re: young gun's challange   young gun's  challange EmptyThu Sep 17, 2009 5:55 am

young gun's  challange JJ_intro

Welcome to the Jungle, the theme song for that exotic wrestler known as Jungle Jim appears on the TitanTron. The roar of the crowd is deafening, as he makes his way onto the stage, with mic in hand.
Jungle Jim : Little man, little man, little man ... how many times do I gotta tell you to keep your pie hole shut ... the fine fans here are not "filthy peasants" ... but you on the other hand ...
The crowd cheers even louder as a soft chant can be faintly heard echoing around the arena. The chant picks up a life of it's own and within a few seconds of it starting, it can clearly heard ... "kick his ass ... kick his ass ... kick his ass

Young Gun is beside his-self. He is prancing around the stage waving his arms in the air and yelling at the people...

Young Gun : SHUT UP .... I SAID .... SHUT UP !!!!!!!!! and YOU ... who do you think you are interrupting me ... do you know who I am, or who my friends are ??? do ya ???
Jungle Jim : Yeah, I know who you are, we ALL know who you are ... some loud mouth no talent punk who better learn to start respecting people before I do what these fine folks here want me to do, and that's "kick your ass"

Last edited by Jungle Jim on Thu Sep 17, 2009 6:39 am; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
angels of war

angels of war

PostSubject: Re: young gun's challange   young gun's  challange EmptyThu Sep 17, 2009 5:57 am

The Titantron snaps and crackles and comes to life. A mysterious figure can be seen. He is dressed in a white robe with a white hood. His face is concealed as to hide his identity.
mysterious figure : Heed my words all ye that have little faith ... when WE fear the Demonic Knights, there is tyranny ... but I say this onto you ... when the Demonic Knights fear US, there will be liberty ... the Angel of War has spoken ... for it is written that I shall come for the Demonic Knights ... repent your sins now before it is too late ... heed my words ...
The mysterious figure raises his arm and holds them straight out to his side, as if he was forming a human cross with his body. The Titantron suddenly glows a bright white for a second and when the flash is gone, so is the figure.
Back to top Go down
Arch Stan

Wrestler Sheet
Wrestler level:
Wrestler Type:

PostSubject: Re: young gun's challange   young gun's  challange EmptyThu Sep 17, 2009 5:51 pm

then after the mystirous figure disappears young gun drops his mic takes off his jacket and gets out of the ring and starts a brawl with jungle jim

felix:what the hell um urh

the fans chanting "kick hiss ass""kick his ass"

then suddenly flames shoot out from the stage and the lights dim when they are back on young gun is gone and so is jungle jim
Back to top Go down
Jungle Jim

Jungle Jim

Wrestler Sheet
Wrestler level: 11
Wrestler Type: Technique
Wrestler Score Range (Wrestler): 20000-30000

PostSubject: Re: young gun's challange   young gun's  challange EmptyFri Sep 18, 2009 5:46 am

better if I'm left on the floor in a badly beaten shape

gives more credibility to your character as being a truly bad-ass member of the Demonic Knights

unless you got something else planned ???
Back to top Go down
Arch Stan

Wrestler Sheet
Wrestler level:
Wrestler Type:

PostSubject: Re: young gun's challange   young gun's  challange EmptyFri Sep 18, 2009 6:56 am

yeah i got something planned for it it works in the way of the angle of war
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: young gun's challange   young gun's  challange Empty

Back to top Go down

young gun's challange
Page 1 of 1