Backyard Wrestling Battlegrounds
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forum of Backyard Wrestling Battlegrounds, the fictional wrestling federation in The Wrestling Game. Look around, RP and have fun :D

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Hawks Opinion On Young Gun

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Andrew Hawk

Wrestler Sheet
Wrestler level: 6
Wrestler Type: Resistance
Wrestler Score Range (Wrestler): 0-10000

Hawks Opinion On Young Gun Empty
PostSubject: Hawks Opinion On Young Gun   Hawks Opinion On Young Gun EmptySun Sep 06, 2009 2:21 am

* Game On, The Disicples Hits the Arena as Andrew Hawk Appears On Stage Holding a Mic *

Hawk: Now the Last time you all Saw me was in a One on One match with Young Gun but simply saw me Getting Screwed Out the Match By His Faction Friend

* Crowd Boooos *

Darren; Well The Crowd dont like that!

Hawk: So I Want to Make One Thing Clear, And Sommerlund You Better Be Listening!

* Crowd Goes Wild *

Hawk: I Want Young Gun! One On One Tonight! No Interferance! from his Idiotic Faction Tonight Well, this "Faction" Will Lose Young Gun, He Wont Stand on His Own Two Feet! After The Hawkster Powerbomb! So Mr General Manager! Hope you were Listening

* Game On The Disciples Hits the Arena as Hawk Heads Backstage *
Back to top Go down
Arch Stan

Wrestler Sheet
Wrestler level:
Wrestler Type:
Wrestler Score Range (Wrestler):

PostSubject: Re: Hawks Opinion On Young Gun   Hawks Opinion On Young Gun EmptySun Sep 06, 2009 8:08 am

before hawk can walk back stage the rock'n roll train starts to play as young gun walks out from back stage with a chair in hand

felix: oh no not this again

darren: yes yes! take him out

young gun: what the hell are you doing how dare you demand anything from that perthetic gm so called sommer demonic knights are in charge and we make matchs and decline matchs but your lucky because i wont antother match with you so i can take you out of this fed and out of the wrestling buissness

suddenly young gun hits hawk with a chair busting him wide open then another sho and again and again then out of nowhere Scar runs out and hits young gun off him and starts ponding him then Dvh runs out and attacks Scar then jungle jims music is heard then he runs out and attacks DvH then dorm-mi-nace runs out and attacks jungle jim then the new and improved zambo the muscle tank runs out and spears jungle jim to the mat then suddenly young gun grabs a ladder sets it up climbs it at his a flying cross bodys andrew hawk to the congret floor

felix: omg! omg! we need medics out here this is a all out brawl

darren: yes yes! violence mayhem i am lovin this wheres my pop corn

felix: when need sericerty out here

then the demonic knights stand up and look at the carnage that they corsed and look happy
Back to top Go down
Andrew Hawk

Wrestler Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Hawks Opinion On Young Gun   Hawks Opinion On Young Gun EmptyMon Sep 07, 2009 12:49 am

Erm young gun last time i checked u have to ask to attack someone :S
Back to top Go down
Arch Stan

Wrestler Sheet
Wrestler level:
Wrestler Type:

PostSubject: Re: Hawks Opinion On Young Gun   Hawks Opinion On Young Gun EmptyMon Sep 07, 2009 12:47 pm

can i attack you
Back to top Go down
Andrew Hawk

Wrestler Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Hawks Opinion On Young Gun   Hawks Opinion On Young Gun EmptyMon Sep 07, 2009 6:11 pm

A Bit too late now
Back to top Go down
Arch Stan

Wrestler Sheet
Wrestler level:
Wrestler Type:

PostSubject: Re: Hawks Opinion On Young Gun   Hawks Opinion On Young Gun EmptyTue Sep 08, 2009 7:33 am

i tryed to send pm to you tho before i wrote my rp
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hawks Opinion On Young Gun   Hawks Opinion On Young Gun Empty

Back to top Go down

Hawks Opinion On Young Gun
Page 1 of 1