Backyard Wrestling Battlegrounds
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forum of Backyard Wrestling Battlegrounds, the fictional wrestling federation in The Wrestling Game. Look around, RP and have fun :D

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

'Hotstuff' JohnnyCamaro

Go down 
AuthorMessage
'Hotstuff' JohnnyCamaro

'Hotstuff' JohnnyCamaro

Wrestler Sheet
Wrestler level: 11
Wrestler Type: Speed
Wrestler Score Range (Wrestler): 20000-30000

'Hotstuff' JohnnyCamaro Empty
PostSubject: 'Hotstuff' JohnnyCamaro   'Hotstuff' JohnnyCamaro EmptyTue Sep 08, 2009 2:51 am

JohnnyCamaro Is A Mix Between Ric Flair, Shawn Michaels (Early Years), John Morrison, And "The Midnight Special" RJ City (Look Him Up On Youtube, He's An Indy Worker). Also, JohnnyCamaro Is A French Canadian.
To Put My Gimmick Into Simple Terms. I'm A Sauve French-Canadian Ladiesman Who Thinks He's All That. nooooo
Back to top Go down
http://www.wrestlinghavoc.com/PicturePerfect/
'Hotstuff' JohnnyCamaro

'Hotstuff' JohnnyCamaro

Wrestler Sheet
Wrestler level: 11
Wrestler Type: Speed
Wrestler Score Range (Wrestler): 20000-30000

'Hotstuff' JohnnyCamaro Empty
PostSubject: Re: 'Hotstuff' JohnnyCamaro   'Hotstuff' JohnnyCamaro EmptyTue Sep 15, 2009 9:20 am

Name: JohnnyCamaro

Heel/Face/Tweener: Face

Quote: "Je Suis On, Du Gagner On," "Souvent Imité, Ne Polycopié Jamais," (Translation: "I'm In It To Win It" And "Often Imitated, Never Duplicated") And "Come Forth And Know Me Better Man"

Taunt: All That, Nothin' To It

Finisher: Heartbreak Hangover, Sky High Spine Buster

Description Ring Attire: Long blond hair, Wears Black Tights With The Word 'Hotstuff' On The Inside And The Quebec Flag On The Back

Description Backstage Attire: Black Dress Shirt And Jeans, And Usually A Black Jean Jacket

RP Abilities from 1-5: 4.5-5

Bio: Born In Calgary Alberta, Canada, JohnnyCamaro And His Family Moved To Quebec City In Quebec. JohnnyCamaro Was Always Interested In Wrestling Though His Family Thought I was Stupid. Determined To Make A Name For Himself, He Got A Job And At The The Age Of 17 Paid for And Started Wrestling School. He Graduated At The Top Of His Class A Year Later.

One Of The Trainers Noticed The Ability And Potential Of The Young Man And Recommended Him To A Buddy Down In The Southern States. Thus 'Hotstuffs Reign To The Top Began. He Started His Career In Wrestling In Southern Offensive Wrestling Working For crenshaw Where He Feuded With CM-14 Xtremezt, Mr. Whiskers, And alij. He Quickly Rose Above All Of Them And Rose To The Top Of SOW.

. After Rising To The Top Of Southern Offensive Wrestling JohnnyCamaro Left In Search Of Bigger And Better Companies In Which To Grow. After Much Consideration He Choose To Join Backyard Wrestling Battlegrounds Hoping To Rise To The Top.
Back to top Go down
http://www.wrestlinghavoc.com/PicturePerfect/

'Hotstuff' JohnnyCamaro
Page 1 of 1