Backyard Wrestling Battlegrounds
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forum of Backyard Wrestling Battlegrounds, the fictional wrestling federation in The Wrestling Game. Look around, RP and have fun :D

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

JohnnyCamaro In The Back (For Use In Frontier)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
'Hotstuff' JohnnyCamaro

'Hotstuff' JohnnyCamaro

Wrestler Sheet
Wrestler level: 11
Wrestler Type: Speed
Wrestler Score Range (Wrestler): 20000-30000

JohnnyCamaro In The Back (For Use In Frontier) Empty
PostSubject: JohnnyCamaro In The Back (For Use In Frontier)   JohnnyCamaro In The Back (For Use In Frontier) EmptyFri Sep 18, 2009 1:20 am

Allie: JohnnyCamaro, You Have A Match Against Scar. What Are Your Thought?
JohnnyCamaro: Well I Have Nothing But Respect For This Guy. He Has Helped Me In The Back From The Time I Took My First Into Backyard Wrestling Battleground. Giving Me Instructions On How To Stay On Peoples Good Sides. But As Far As Tonight Is Concerned I'm Not Letting Him Win. I Will Give It My All, And At The End We'll Stand In Front Of This Frontier Crowd And Shake Hands, Because We Are The Future Of BWB. Je Suis Dans Lui Le Gagner! And Goodnight.

Last edited by 'Hotstuff' JohnnyCamaro on Fri Sep 18, 2009 9:05 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
http://www.wrestlinghavoc.com/PicturePerfect/
Scar

Scar

Wrestler Sheet
Wrestler level: 15
Wrestler Type: Strenght
Wrestler Score Range (Wrestler): 30000-40000

PostSubject: Re: JohnnyCamaro In The Back (For Use In Frontier)   JohnnyCamaro In The Back (For Use In Frontier) EmptyFri Sep 18, 2009 8:12 am

Just then the camera swings away from JohnnCamaro and Allie and shows Scar walking up the corridor towards them, he is wearing his red and black jacket with the hood up and look down at the floor as he walks. He then looks up and sees Allie and Johnny.
Scar: HEY Johnny!
Allie: speaking of Scar, here he comes now.
Scar pulls the hood of his head and walks up to where Allie and Johnny are, he walks behind Allie and Johnny and then squeezes in between them.
Scar: Hey guys what's cracken?
Allie: Well I was just talking to Johnny about your match later on tonight, what are your thoughts about facing JohnnyCamaro?
Scar puts an arm around JohnnyCamaro.
Scar: I'm stoked to be honest with ya, this guy right here is an awesome athlete and I think he'll give me one hell of a challenge in our match.
Scar then puts his hand out and shakes Johnnys' hand.
Scar: All I can say is, may the best man win. Alright I better go get ready... Later.
Scar then jogs off up the corridor toward the locker rooms.
Allie: So there you have it, JohnnyCamaro versus Scar, tonight on Frontier. Johnny thankyou for your time now lets get back to the arena.
Back to top Go down
'Hotstuff' JohnnyCamaro

'Hotstuff' JohnnyCamaro

Wrestler Sheet

PostSubject: Re: JohnnyCamaro In The Back (For Use In Frontier)   JohnnyCamaro In The Back (For Use In Frontier) EmptyFri Sep 18, 2009 10:11 am

JohnnyCamaro: God, I Love That Sonna-Ma-Gun.
Allie: He Is Something.
They Laugh As It Fades Out
Back to top Go down
Scar

Scar

Wrestler Sheet

PostSubject: Re: JohnnyCamaro In The Back (For Use In Frontier)   JohnnyCamaro In The Back (For Use In Frontier) EmptyFri Sep 18, 2009 10:18 am

LOL... Having a man love moment are we? Razz
Back to top Go down
'Hotstuff' JohnnyCamaro

'Hotstuff' JohnnyCamaro

Wrestler Sheet

PostSubject: Re: JohnnyCamaro In The Back (For Use In Frontier)   JohnnyCamaro In The Back (For Use In Frontier) EmptyFri Sep 18, 2009 10:18 am

Allie: JohnnyCamaro, You Have A Match Against Scar. What Are Your Thought?.
JohnnyCamaro: Well I Have Nothing But Respect For This Guy. He Has Helped Me In The Back From The Time I Took My First Into Backyard Wrestling Battleground. Giving Me Instructions On How To Stay On Peoples Good Sides. But As Far As Tonight Is Concerned I'm Not Letting Him Win. I Will Give It My All, And At The End We'll Stand In Front Of This Frontier Crowd And Shake Hands, Because We Are The Future Of BWB. Je Suis Dans Lui Le Gagner! And Goodnight.
Just then the camera swings away from JohnnyCamaro and Allie and shows Scar walking up the corridor towards them, he is wearing his red and black jacket with the hood up and look down at the floor as he walks. He then looks up and sees Allie and Johnny.
Scar: HEY Johnny!
Allie: speaking of Scar, here he comes now.
Scar pulls the hood of his head and walks up to where Allie and Johnny are, he walks behind Allie and Johnny and then squeezes in between them.
Scar: Hey guys what's cracken?
Allie: Well I was just talking to Johnny about your match later on tonight, what are your thoughts about facing JohnnyCamaro?
Scar puts an arm around JohnnyCamaro.
Scar: I'm stoked to be honest with ya, this guy right here is an awesome athlete and I think he'll give me one hell of a challenge in our match.
Scar then puts his hand out and shakes Johnnys' hand.
Scar: All I can say is, may the best man win. Alright I better go get ready... Later.
Scar then jogs off up the corridor toward the locker rooms.
Allie: So there you have it, JohnnyCamaro versus Scar.
JohnnyCamaro: God, I Love That Sonna-Ma-Gun.
Allie: He Is Something.
Allie: Tonight on Frontier. Johnny thank you for your time now lets get back to the arena.
Back to top Go down
'Hotstuff' JohnnyCamaro

'Hotstuff' JohnnyCamaro

Wrestler Sheet

PostSubject: Re: JohnnyCamaro In The Back (For Use In Frontier)   JohnnyCamaro In The Back (For Use In Frontier) EmptyFri Sep 18, 2009 10:19 am

Use The Post Above
Back to top Go down
Scar

Scar

Wrestler Sheet

PostSubject: Re: JohnnyCamaro In The Back (For Use In Frontier)   JohnnyCamaro In The Back (For Use In Frontier) EmptyFri Sep 18, 2009 10:21 am

I already added it when you first posted it.
Back to top Go down
'Hotstuff' JohnnyCamaro

'Hotstuff' JohnnyCamaro

Wrestler Sheet

PostSubject: Re: JohnnyCamaro In The Back (For Use In Frontier)   JohnnyCamaro In The Back (For Use In Frontier) EmptyFri Sep 18, 2009 10:25 am

Wait, So Did You Use Your RP In The Interview?
Back to top Go down
Scar

Scar

Wrestler Sheet

PostSubject: Re: JohnnyCamaro In The Back (For Use In Frontier)   JohnnyCamaro In The Back (For Use In Frontier) EmptyFri Sep 18, 2009 10:27 am

but of course, it's all sorted
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: JohnnyCamaro In The Back (For Use In Frontier)   JohnnyCamaro In The Back (For Use In Frontier) Empty

Back to top Go down

JohnnyCamaro In The Back (For Use In Frontier)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Backyard Wrestling Battlegrounds :: Role-Playing :: Old RPs-
Jump to: