Backyard Wrestling Battlegrounds
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forum of Backyard Wrestling Battlegrounds, the fictional wrestling federation in The Wrestling Game. Look around, RP and have fun :D

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Interview on Dorm's thought about his match against RMBM

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Dorm-Mi-Nance

Dorm-Mi-Nance

Wrestler Sheet
Wrestler level: 10
Wrestler Type: Speed
Wrestler Score Range (Wrestler): 20000-30000

Interview on Dorm's thought about his match against RMBM Empty
PostSubject: Interview on Dorm's thought about his match against RMBM   Interview on Dorm's thought about his match against RMBM EmptyFri Oct 02, 2009 2:18 am

Dorm-Mi-Nance was on his way to the locker room to get himself change up for his upcoming match when Allie bang into him..

Dorm:
Hey!!watch where your going will you?!

Allie:
S-ssorry..I-ii w-wwas---

Dorm:
Yeah yeah..move away..I want to get myself change for my upcoming match..

Allie:
Hmmm..About the match..I almost forgot..I was in a hurry to ask you on your thoughts on your match when i coincidentally bang into you..

Dorm:
Oh..you want my thoughts about the match?hmmm.. here's a thought..I am sure to beat him in that match as he looks unprepared..I didn't see him in the gym for quite some time..So,this must be one easy fight for me..

Allie:
Easy fight?Don't you think it is a little over-confident?

Dorm:
Over-confident you say?!Don't you know who i am?I'm Dorm-Mi-Nance also known as The Lord Of Disaster..I know when I win and when I lose..So tonight,I'm sure I'm going to win..And with you asking the question like that,you are making me look bad..you are trying to say that I'm not the man of my words..So now,you have to pay the consequences...

Dorm pushes Allie to the closest wall and trying to hit her with a punch on her face but is denied..His hand is grabbed by someone mysterious..the mysterious man was in his hoodie..He shove Dorm's arm away..He caught dorm off guard and hits a spear causing Dorm to lay flat on the ground..The mystery wrestler then stands and took off the hoodie and reveal the face of Rey Mysterio Black Mask..Rey took the microphone from Allie and say..

Rey:
You can disrespect but don't you ever disrespect a lady..Or you're dead!!I don't care if you are a Demonic Knights or not..Because in the end of the match,I am definitely going to win the match against you..

He pass his the microphone to Allie and walks away..

Allie:
herrhh..Thanks to Rey,I'm still alive right now..pheew!!Allie then smiles and walks away as the camera fades away..
Back to top Go down
DvH

DvH

Wrestler Sheet
Wrestler level: 15
Wrestler Type: Technique
Wrestler Score Range (Wrestler): 40000-Up

PostSubject: Re: Interview on Dorm's thought about his match against RMBM   Interview on Dorm's thought about his match against RMBM EmptyFri Oct 02, 2009 2:29 am

Meh you shoulda been with Zambo as he's your new tag put this is quiet a nice RP, selling both yourself as a heel and RMBM as a face, done well Smile
Back to top Go down
Sommerlund
Admin
Sommerlund

Wrestler Sheet
Wrestler level: 17
Wrestler Type: Technique
Wrestler Score Range (Wrestler): 40000-Up

PostSubject: Re: Interview on Dorm's thought about his match against RMBM   Interview on Dorm's thought about his match against RMBM EmptyFri Oct 02, 2009 7:45 pm

Dorm-Mi-Nance wrote:
Dorm-Mi-Nance was on his way to the locker room to get himself change up for his upcoming match when Allie bang into him..

Yeah harder...
Back to top Go down
https://b-w-b.rpg-board.net
Dorm-Mi-Nance

Dorm-Mi-Nance

Wrestler Sheet
Wrestler level: 10
Wrestler Type: Speed
Wrestler Score Range (Wrestler): 20000-30000

PostSubject: Re: Interview on Dorm's thought about his match against RMBM   Interview on Dorm's thought about his match against RMBM EmptyFri Oct 02, 2009 10:04 pm

Quote :
Dorm-Mi-Nance wrote:

Sommerlund wrote:
Yeah harder...

Oooh!I didnt think of that..lol!Anyway,I only fight Rey for one match and after that then defend my title with Zambo..
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Interview on Dorm's thought about his match against RMBM   Interview on Dorm's thought about his match against RMBM Empty

Back to top Go down

Interview on Dorm's thought about his match against RMBM
Page 1 of 1