Backyard Wrestling Battlegrounds
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forum of Backyard Wrestling Battlegrounds, the fictional wrestling federation in The Wrestling Game. Look around, RP and have fun :D

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

A challenge to the champion`s face!

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Antary

Antary

Wrestler Sheet
Wrestler level: 11
Wrestler Type: Technique
Wrestler Score Range (Wrestler): 20000-30000

A challenge to the champion`s face! Empty
PostSubject: A challenge to the champion`s face!   A challenge to the champion`s face! EmptyThu Oct 01, 2009 9:20 pm

While the song Fake it by Seether plays, with all the pyrotechnics and entrance stuff, Antary walks to the ring, with his trusted trainer, who walks away after Antary got to the ring. Holding a microphone in his hand, he starts speaking, while his fans scream.
Antary: I`m glad you all were there to see my debut match. I won because of you, because of you ALL!
Antary smiles, waiting for the crowd to stop all the screaming, then he continues.
Antary: As most of the wrestlers do, I want to have a title match. I heard about that Young Gun guy, I`ve faced him before and we had a pretty even match. But NOW, the situation is different, I`ll face him in a title match, whichever he wants, but not the first blood, I don`t like it very much.
Antary looks back at the titan tron, he was sure that Young Gun will say atleast something, but looks like he has some time left to say a bunch of words.
Antary: And if Sommerlund agrees, the match WILL happen today, at The Frontier show, AND BE SURE, I`LL GET THAT TITLE OFF HIM!
Performing his Mighty Kong taunt, submission wrestler looks at the titan tron where the music starts playing.

Last edited by Antary on Thu Oct 01, 2009 10:14 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Sommerlund
Admin
Sommerlund

Wrestler Sheet
Wrestler level: 17
Wrestler Score Range (Wrestler): 40000-Up

PostSubject: Re: A challenge to the champion`s face!   A challenge to the champion`s face! EmptyThu Oct 01, 2009 9:23 pm

Who should reply first?
Back to top Go down
https://b-w-b.rpg-board.net
Antary

Antary

Wrestler Sheet

PostSubject: Re: A challenge to the champion`s face!   A challenge to the champion`s face! EmptyThu Oct 01, 2009 9:24 pm

Does it matters? If you come in, just say that you have nothing against or w/e.
Back to top Go down
Arch Stan

Wrestler Sheet
Wrestler level:
Wrestler Type:
Wrestler Score Range (Wrestler):

PostSubject: Re: A challenge to the champion`s face!   A challenge to the champion`s face! EmptyFri Oct 02, 2009 2:17 pm

then suddenly unforgiven by metallica plays and young gun comes out with a mic and a big smirk on his face

young gun:hahaha so you wont to challange me but don,t wont a last blood match well then NO! i choose the match, the opponent and since we are talking about sommer hey sommer how about me and dorm vs you and antary muahahaha
Back to top Go down
Antary

Antary

Wrestler Sheet

PostSubject: Re: A challenge to the champion`s face!   A challenge to the champion`s face! EmptyFri Oct 02, 2009 6:47 pm

I said FIRST blood, edit please.
Back to top Go down
Sommerlund
Admin
Sommerlund

Wrestler Sheet
Wrestler level: 17
Wrestler Score Range (Wrestler): 40000-Up

PostSubject: Re: A challenge to the champion`s face!   A challenge to the champion`s face! EmptyFri Oct 02, 2009 6:59 pm

God dammit. >.>
Do I still have to reply? >.>
Back to top Go down
https://b-w-b.rpg-board.net
Antary

Antary

Wrestler Sheet

PostSubject: Re: A challenge to the champion`s face!   A challenge to the champion`s face! EmptyFri Oct 02, 2009 7:23 pm

Antary smiles, touching the ropes with his right hand and microphone with his left. He starts speaking:
Antary: I`m not against Last blood, I will face you and WILL BEAT YOU! You can already call me King of The Backyard. And I want our match to be just you and me. Or are you scared? Can`t do anything with out your friend Dorm-mi-Nance? Come on.
Antary turns back to the crowd and asks:
Antary: What do you think, everyone? Do you think Young Gun is being a coward?
Antary turns back to Young Gun, still with a smile on the face.
Antary: It`s up to Sommerlund to choose the match type. But be sure, I`ll beat you in any-
Submission wrestler stops, seeing as someone else is entering the ring.
Back to top Go down
Arch Stan

Wrestler Sheet
Wrestler level:
Wrestler Type:
Wrestler Score Range (Wrestler):

PostSubject: Re: A challenge to the champion`s face!   A challenge to the champion`s face! EmptySat Oct 03, 2009 5:39 am

then suddenly young gun bolts down the ring hitting a strong larite then while antary is on the ground young gun grabs a chair and makes antary bleed

young gun: hahahaha me a coward but i can,t promise that dorm or zambo or mabey even DvH so if your not down with that i got 2 words for ya stuff you
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A challenge to the champion`s face!   A challenge to the champion`s face! Empty

Back to top Go down

A challenge to the champion`s face!
Page 1 of 1