Backyard Wrestling Battlegrounds
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forum of Backyard Wrestling Battlegrounds, the fictional wrestling federation in The Wrestling Game. Look around, RP and have fun :D

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

S.K Thinks on the Company Situation/ call out to sommerlund

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
King S.K

King S.K

Wrestler Sheet
Wrestler level: 6
Wrestler Type: Technique
Wrestler Score Range (Wrestler): 10000-20000

S.K Thinks on the Company Situation/ call out to sommerlund Empty
PostSubject: S.K Thinks on the Company Situation/ call out to sommerlund   S.K Thinks on the Company Situation/ call out to sommerlund EmptyWed Sep 02, 2009 5:53 am

S.K comes out to the ring with a smirk on his face but a walk of self pitty he is wearing a old tux and walking to the ring very slowly

Crowd is silent

S.K grabs a mic

S.K: I am sick of tired of the wrestlers in locker room going over my head and going to Sommer for their promblems it Sickiens me rally. That our Great PPV is being tainted by poor management. So While the week i was gone i was suieing for part of Sommers Company

The Crowd is shocked

S.K still has a smirk on his face about what is going the crowd waits for him to say Something else

But S.K still has a smirk on his face finally after awhile of letting it Sink In S.K Speaks

S.K: I have nothing against Sommer matter of fact all i wanted was that crappy show he called the Frontier but Im not going to tell you the result of this interesting Trial

The crowd boos

S.K: I am going to let sommer u himself play his fricking music lackey

Sommer Music plays as await his rival into the arena
Back to top Go down
Sommerlund
Admin
Sommerlund

Wrestler Sheet
Wrestler level: 17
Wrestler Score Range (Wrestler): 40000-Up

PostSubject: Re: S.K Thinks on the Company Situation/ call out to sommerlund   S.K Thinks on the Company Situation/ call out to sommerlund EmptyThu Sep 03, 2009 8:41 pm

Sommerlund steps out from behind the curtains in his Night of Riots T-Shirt and dark pants. He does not have his trench coat nor his casual shoes on, but his wrestling gear. He walks towards the ring silently and looking furious. He slithers into the ring through the bottom rope and takes big steps to the center of the ring, standing face-to-face, nose-to-nose with Submission Killa. He stares him in the eyes as he lifts his hand and then brings it down, grabbing Submission Killa's wrist. He brings it up, and breaks the microphone free of his grasp, and starts to speak.
Sommerlund: So...
The crowd is chanting "Sommer! Sommer!" as he keeps staring Submission Killa in the eyes, his cold, hard gaze petrifying him. However, he would not back down.
Sommerlund: You think this management is poor, eh? Well actually, I agree, to a certain extent.
Submission Killa then smirks so very smugly while the crowd simply boos. Sommerlund looks down, and meets the other's gaze again.
Sommerlund: In fact, I know exactly why this management is poor. But only to a certain extent. You wanna know why? Huh? Do you? I think you know why. Tell them.
Submission Killa does not respond and Sommerlund just simply slaps him hard across the face. He stares him down as he backs away to the turnbuckle, where the GM corners him.
Sommerlund: You think this is funny? Huh? You think I like this? You think I like some rotten, spoilt... brat come trash my show? HUH??? Do you think you're funny? Are you a clown or something? Do you wear a red nose? Huh? No! You don't! But I tell you one thing. THIS IS A JOKE!!! Two things are a joke!! Let me tell you the first thing. You coming down here and running your stupid mouth without thinking first! Trashing the glorious BWB! What the bloody hell is wrong with you, huh? Answer me, dammit!
The crowd scream and cheer as Sommerlund leans closer to Submission Killa, his hard gaze clearly terrifying him.
Sommerlund: And I tell you what other thing is a joke. That other thing is... YOU! Yes, just you! Plain you! You're a joke! I have no idea why you even exist in this earth! But honestly, people, I take the blame for some things. Two things, actually. Number one: Actually offering you a damn contract and agreeing to bring you into this federation, my word, Submission Killa, what an idiot I was!!!
He looks away for a moment, and he stares in the eyes of the Vice-General Manager again.
Sommerlund: Second... I blame myself, and you should all blame me for making such a hasty and stupid decision of allowing and even offering the position of Vice-GM to you. So now... Since you hate this management so much... You think that it's poor, totally wrecked... Well we know who to blame it on. YOU. First of all, the management is running well and in tip-top shape! But the only problem is you, standing with me in front of the BWB Board. Beside me, and Sir Darius Darkoo, proud owner of the Darkoo Estate, and the proud co-owner, along with me, of the wonderful Backyard Wrestling Battlegrounds!
The crowd scream and cheer again as they chant "BWB! BWB!" and some "S.K Sucks!" can be heard throughout the arena.
Sommerlund: And let me tell you, S.K... If you're not down with that, I've got TWO WORDS FOR YA!
The crowd goes berserk as Sommerlund backs away and crouches down while the Vice-GM is still petrified in the corner.
Sommerlund: You're..................
He motions for the crowd to be silent with the wave of his hand.
Sommerlund: FIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIREEDDDDD!!!!!!!!
The crowd goes bonkers as Sommerlund drops the microphone, and walks over to the other side of the ring as the "1967" Remix by Dale Oliver blares on the PA System. He steps in between the middle and top rope, and then turns back to look at Subgmission Killa once again. He steps outside and while standing on the apron, we can hear the muffled sound and the mouthing of "Have a Nice Day", and a huge grin blossoms on the face of Sommerlund. He drops to the floor, the smile still on his face, then turns around and walks off to the stage. He stops at the stage for a moment, and looks back once again. He then throws his fist in the air, four big pyros of varying colours -- blue, red, green and yellow -- blast on the sides of the stage and the music changes to "Goodbye" by Kristinia DeBarge as the crowd sings along: "Na na na na, Na na na na, Hey hey hey, goodbyeeeee". Sommerlund walks backstage through the curtains, and the camera zooms in on Submission Killa's shocked face.

Last edited by Sommerlund on Fri Sep 04, 2009 7:33 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
https://b-w-b.rpg-board.net
King S.K

King S.K

Wrestler Sheet

PostSubject: Re: S.K Thinks on the Company Situation/ call out to sommerlund   S.K Thinks on the Company Situation/ call out to sommerlund EmptyFri Sep 04, 2009 6:01 am

S.K goes Iraite knocking down tables pushing people over kicking down camera man

Felix: S.K brought this on himself he had a good job and he blew

S.K ask for a mic one more time

S.K: Who in the hell you think you are Summer I know who got screwed who got what I am BWB Orginal this what you have to say to me im fired. No im not fired I have legal binding contract and guess what Sommer it has not Expired.

S.K goes toward Felix and slaps him across the face

S.K: I'm still charge of everyone here with the exception of that Narastic Sommerlund and after the season break i show everyone how in charge I am

S.K is pissed off and sstarts walking of the ramp but before he goes he says something

S.K: Sommer to fight you i need a team which feels the same way I do sorry u stuck with me and u get Damn used to it god damn it. I sick u in court. I am best in the world at what I do. Not quite but I'm sure better than you all in this Arena and suck my nuts . And Sommer I see you in Court also next Season have a nice life you Homo

S.K drops the mic and a blend of national athems hit the arena
Back to top Go down
Sommerlund
Admin
Sommerlund

Wrestler Sheet
Wrestler level: 17
Wrestler Score Range (Wrestler): 40000-Up

PostSubject: Re: S.K Thinks on the Company Situation/ call out to sommerlund   S.K Thinks on the Company Situation/ call out to sommerlund EmptyFri Sep 04, 2009 7:34 pm

You can't have words like Homo and stuff.
And you'd have to go down to the table to slap Felix Razz
And in this the start of Team International?
Or maybe we could make this the start of the BWB Selling.
Back to top Go down
https://b-w-b.rpg-board.net
Felix Hunter

Felix Hunter

Wrestler Sheet
Wrestler level: 4
Wrestler Type: Speed
Wrestler Score Range (Wrestler): 0-10000

PostSubject: Re: S.K Thinks on the Company Situation/ call out to sommerlund   S.K Thinks on the Company Situation/ call out to sommerlund EmptyFri Sep 04, 2009 7:39 pm

TEAM INTERNATIONAL TEAM INTERNATIONAL!
Back to top Go down
Jungle Jim

Jungle Jim

Wrestler Sheet
Wrestler level: 11
Wrestler Score Range (Wrestler): 20000-30000

PostSubject: Re: S.K Thinks on the Company Situation/ call out to sommerlund   S.K Thinks on the Company Situation/ call out to sommerlund EmptyFri Sep 04, 2009 10:19 pm

OOC

make it the start of both .... you could drag out Team International into several seasons and the selling could be concluded at next season's PVP

maybe TI could run interference at the PPV, just so you could extend TI story line into the season beyond that
Back to top Go down
King S.K

King S.K

Wrestler Sheet

PostSubject: Both IU be on the chatbox soon computer acting   S.K Thinks on the Company Situation/ call out to sommerlund EmptySat Sep 05, 2009 4:41 am

up but it could Start both Team International would be like a invasion type strory line like jungle jim said
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: S.K Thinks on the Company Situation/ call out to sommerlund   S.K Thinks on the Company Situation/ call out to sommerlund Empty

Back to top Go down

S.K Thinks on the Company Situation/ call out to sommerlund
Page 1 of 1