Backyard Wrestling Battlegrounds
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forum of Backyard Wrestling Battlegrounds, the fictional wrestling federation in The Wrestling Game. Look around, RP and have fun :D

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Gettin' in some more sight! (REgarding RP)

Go down 
+3
Rex
Arcticterror
SpeedHawk
7 posters
AuthorMessage
SpeedHawk

SpeedHawk

Wrestler Sheet
Wrestler level: 14
Wrestler Type: Balenced
Wrestler Score Range (Wrestler): 30000-40000

Gettin' in some more sight! (REgarding RP) Empty
PostSubject: Gettin' in some more sight! (REgarding RP)   Gettin' in some more sight! (REgarding RP) EmptyWed Dec 09, 2009 6:12 pm

HEyyo!

Well, how to say this?
I really like this place, but I am also a quite busy person. Sad fact: I have a real life! That really worries me all the time, but I just can't get rid of it! *lol*

I see how many RP are actually goin' on here and really appreciate that, but that leaves me with a slight problem:

I simply don't have the time to read all of them. That's where my sad fact comes in again!

Especially sad about that: There surely have been one or two RP I have been missing where I could or even should have participated!

So, here goes my idea. In my old fed, there was a mark on each topic to whom it was "Aimed".

So the title of a RP was like:

"The joker is in town" (Open to: Speedhawk, stupid person, another stupid person and the little sister of that guy over there)

In this "Open To" Phrase, all people who where a part of the RP or maybe the required "RP-Partner" have been named. So you could browse through the RP and quickly see the 2-3 RP's that have been including or been aimed at you. You could also write "Open to all" or such stuff if no one particular was aimed or "Open to anyone around WS 20K" if it was an open challenge or such.

I really appreciated that and just wanted to ask if that would be a good idea for this place as well?
I mean, really, there is so much good RP that I simply can't participate in every one. I think I also don't need to, as long as I find those that are made for me Wink

Sounds good? Or is just stupid ol' me buggin' with life?
Back to top Go down
Arcticterror

Arcticterror

Wrestler Sheet
Wrestler Type: Technique

PostSubject: Re: Gettin' in some more sight! (REgarding RP)   Gettin' in some more sight! (REgarding RP) EmptyWed Dec 09, 2009 9:16 pm

I have noticed the same thing, i hate when theres new rps nd i go to the section and theirs like 8 new topics, so yeah that would help if we want to start doing that.
Back to top Go down
Rex

PostSubject: Re: Gettin' in some more sight! (REgarding RP)   Gettin' in some more sight! (REgarding RP) EmptyThu Dec 10, 2009 4:28 am

I think it's a pretty good idea.
Back to top Go down
TheAngel

TheAngel

Wrestler Sheet
Wrestler level: 19
Wrestler Type: Strenght
Wrestler Score Range (Wrestler): 40000-Up

PostSubject: Re: Gettin' in some more sight! (REgarding RP)   Gettin' in some more sight! (REgarding RP) EmptyThu Dec 10, 2009 5:10 am

def a good idea, its just getting everyone to do it, but im sure that if people start doing this it will catch on
Back to top Go down
The Silver Fanged Wolf

The Silver Fanged Wolf

Wrestler Sheet
Wrestler level: 20

PostSubject: Re: Gettin' in some more sight! (REgarding RP)   Gettin' in some more sight! (REgarding RP) EmptyThu Dec 10, 2009 10:37 am

TheAngel wrote:
def a good idea, its just getting everyone to do it, but im sure that if people start doing this it will catch on

thats what she said.
Back to top Go down
The Silver Fanged Wolf

The Silver Fanged Wolf

Wrestler Sheet
Wrestler level: 20

PostSubject: Re: Gettin' in some more sight! (REgarding RP)   Gettin' in some more sight! (REgarding RP) EmptyThu Dec 10, 2009 10:38 am

Rocker Smiley
Back to top Go down
Big Daddy Deuce

Big Daddy Deuce

Wrestler Sheet
Wrestler Type: Resistance

PostSubject: great idea   Gettin' in some more sight! (REgarding RP) EmptyThu Dec 10, 2009 1:10 pm

I do seem to recall that little feature of the last fed we were part of...definitely helped steer folks as they had to wade through several RPs just to find out they weren't invited (or part of that story line).
Back to top Go down
Sommerlund
Admin
Sommerlund

Wrestler Sheet
Wrestler level: 17

PostSubject: Re: Gettin' in some more sight! (REgarding RP)   Gettin' in some more sight! (REgarding RP) EmptyThu Dec 10, 2009 9:11 pm

Feel free to do so Smile
Or you could always put a note at the beginning of the RP, whatever ^^
Back to top Go down
https://b-w-b.rpg-board.net
TheAngel

TheAngel

Wrestler Sheet
Wrestler level: 19
Wrestler Type: Strenght

PostSubject: Re: Gettin' in some more sight! (REgarding RP)   Gettin' in some more sight! (REgarding RP) EmptyFri Dec 11, 2009 4:53 am

The Silver Fanged Wolf wrote:
TheAngel wrote:

thats what she said.

Bitch Razz
Back to top Go down
Sommerlund
Admin
Sommerlund

Wrestler Sheet
Wrestler level: 17

PostSubject: Re: Gettin' in some more sight! (REgarding RP)   Gettin' in some more sight! (REgarding RP) EmptyFri Dec 11, 2009 12:35 pm

TheAngel wrote:
The Silver Fanged Wolf wrote:
TheAngel wrote:

thats what she said.

Bitch Razz

That's what she said....

Big Happy
Back to top Go down
https://b-w-b.rpg-board.net
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Gettin' in some more sight! (REgarding RP)   Gettin' in some more sight! (REgarding RP) Empty

Back to top Go down

Gettin' in some more sight! (REgarding RP)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Backyard Wrestling Battlegrounds :: Ideas and Suggestions-
Jump to: