Backyard Wrestling Battlegrounds
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forum of Backyard Wrestling Battlegrounds, the fictional wrestling federation in The Wrestling Game. Look around, RP and have fun :D

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

My First Out Of TWG RP

Go down 
AuthorMessage
'Hotstuff' JohnnyCamaro

'Hotstuff' JohnnyCamaro

Wrestler Sheet
Wrestler level: 11
Wrestler Type: Speed
Wrestler Score Range (Wrestler): 20000-30000

My First Out Of TWG RP Empty
PostSubject: My First Out Of TWG RP   My First Out Of TWG RP EmptyMon Nov 09, 2009 8:39 am

Prologue:Sup dudes; I think it's pretty awesome that Derrick has finally gotten a match in Wrestling2000. I mean, Rycroff has essentially waited forever - well, maybe not forever, but a LONG ass time. Like two weeks. Which is a long time for Derrick. I mean, imagine you were working at like a McDonald's or something, and you were excited because you're finally getting money! And you get to handle McNuggets! And if someone pisses you off, you can spit in their Big Mac! And if you get drunk there one night with your bosss, you can have sex on Randall's prep table! Wouldn't you be excited?! But then, they decide "Hey, lets not give him work for two weeks." Thats what Rycroff is going through. Except, he doesn't work at a McDonalds - he works at a wrestling place. And instead of spitting in people's burgers, he's just gonna kick some ass. Hardcore!So, Jamie in all his infinite awesomeness has finally been promised a match! Against who? Well ... he doesn't know, in all honesty. But he does know one thing for sure!

THAT HE'S GOING TO WIN.

Terrance City walks into Derrick Rycroff's locker room. "Hey breh, what's happenin'? Derrick asks. "Not Much, just bought Obscure:The Aftermath, which is the second game in the series. Saturday is going to be sick as hell. Man check out this shit." Terrance says. Derrick takes the game from Terrance, he reads this back then gives it back to Terrance who puts it in an EB Games bag. "Sweet, man Saturday's going to be the sickest shit ever. Damn" Derrick says, he smirks and looks over to the TV. "I challange you to Mortal Kombat!" So they both book it to the bean bag chairs, they jump over the chairs and land on them ass first Terrance City pops in Mortal Kombat: Armageddon into the PS3 and the game starts up on the HDTV in front of them. Terrance is Scorpion while Derrick is Noob Saibot. They play for a bit and Scorpion is winning 1-0.

"Derrick, who are you facing?" Terrance asks. "I have no idea, I remember being told but I can't remember who it is. Obviously he can't be much if I can't remember his name." Derrick says. "What's your plan to beat him?" Terrance asks. "I'll hit him with as many power moves as I can." Derrick replies. "What if he's faster than you?" Terrance says. "I'll ditch the power moves and hit him with as many holds as I can." "Sweet breh, are you...Nah Crap 1-1... Ready for your match?" Terrance asks. Derrick replies, "Hells ya breh. I'm ready for that match. But damn I can't my opponent's name that's bugging me, but not enough to do this ya Noob Saibot 2, Scorpion 1." Derrick starts grinning. Terrance City says peace and leaves, leaving Derrick in the locker room alone with his thoughts.

Derrick Rycroff is sitting there alone and thinking "Slippy, Slappy, Slotty, Shelly, Shellard." Whatever I don't care any more! Derrick pops Alone In The Dark into the PS3 and cranks the volume on the HDTV. For some reason being in a state of constant terror has always clamed down Derrick and Terrance. As he drives a car down Central Park he almost dies but successfully makes it out of there. Sometimes Derrick wishes that that game had like a free roam option. But I digress. Finally Derrick Rycroff remembers his name John Sheppherd or something like that. It only took him 20 minutes to figure it out and he felt accomplished for a moment, before dieing in the game. "DAMN IT! How do you beat that part!" Derrick says shaking his head as the camera fades to black.
Back to top Go down
http://www.wrestlinghavoc.com/PicturePerfect/
'Hotstuff' JohnnyCamaro

'Hotstuff' JohnnyCamaro

Wrestler Sheet
Wrestler level: 11
Wrestler Type: Speed
Wrestler Score Range (Wrestler): 20000-30000

My First Out Of TWG RP Empty
PostSubject: Re: My First Out Of TWG RP   My First Out Of TWG RP EmptyMon Nov 09, 2009 8:53 am

PS. I'm probably going to the dude hasn't RP yet. I don't think he even exists. Sad. Good thing I have a main Event Tag title match next sunday!!
Back to top Go down
http://www.wrestlinghavoc.com/PicturePerfect/

My First Out Of TWG RP
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Backyard Wrestling Battlegrounds :: Off-Topic Area-
Jump to: