Backyard Wrestling Battlegrounds
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forum of Backyard Wrestling Battlegrounds, the fictional wrestling federation in The Wrestling Game. Look around, RP and have fun :D

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

You would not believe the day I had...

Go down 
+2
DvH
X2X
6 posters
AuthorMessage
X2X

Wrestler Sheet
Wrestler level: 7
Wrestler Type: Resistance
Wrestler Score Range (Wrestler): 10000-20000

You would not believe the day I had... Empty
PostSubject: You would not believe the day I had...   You would not believe the day I had... EmptySun Nov 01, 2009 8:01 am

Alright, there was this new school councillor that had been around for about five weeks. And let me tell you, she was hot. Her name was Ms Ursine, and every time I saw her, my mouth went numb. Like, I froze up completely. She passed me in the yard a few days after she first came to the school, eating a tin of salmon with perfect, ruby lips and sharp, thought-provoking teeth, and said a simple "Hi.". Her beautiful, slightly high-pitched tone was a siren song to me. All I managed to get out was a gurgling kind of sound, but thankfully she didn't hear me. I mean, I didn't want to make a complete ass out of myself, right?

Anyway, about a week ago one of my teachers talked to me, asking why I hadn't been doing my homework. Honestly, my thoughts were elsewhere. I spent most of the time that I normally spent doing homework drawing pictures of Ms Ursine and thinking of the possible scenarios that could involve me and her running away to France together. Of course, I didn't tell them that, I just said that I had other stuff to do. So my teacher gets all worried and arranges a meeting with the new councillor: Ms Ursine.

You know that feeling where all the blood just rushes out of your body, straight into your stomach making you feel sick as hell? Yeah. I had that for about 4 days. I think I ate about one bite of a sandwich after managing to forget about everything for a few seconds, before realising it was salmon, which sent me straight back to Ms Ursine. Eventually, I just cleared my head, looked in the mirror and pretended to talk to her until I could talk without getting tongue tied.

The day rolled around, and I was numb all over. My legs just went on auto pilot to Ms Ursine's office, and before I knew it, I was at her door. I knocked, and I heard the siren song crying out "Come in!"

And there she was. She was in a suit, with her big brown eyes staring at me from behind a desk. I almost fainted from the unbelievable beauty radiating from her, lighting up the air in the room. Even the salmon sandwich in her hand looked sexy to me.

"Sorry, you'll have to excuse my eating. I had to be in a meeting and missed lunch," Ms Ursine said, raising that hot sandwich to her lips.

"It's, uh, fine…" I managed to struggle out. Great, I had gotten a sentence out.

"So your teacher tells me that he's worried about you. Do you have any idea why he might be worried?" Ms Ursine said, looking straight through me with her perfectly brown eyes. A bit of salmon juice was at the corner of her mouth.

"Uh… he's worried because I haven't been doing any homework… but I don't think there's a problem or anything…" I said, not even looking up at her.

"You seem to be a bit tense… Look, maybe we're pushing things. Do you want to just talk for a while? We're both mature human beings, right?" Ms Ursine said, smiling. Her hand still wrapped around the sandwich.

"Y-yeah… sure, why not, right?" I stammered. I didn't think she would be this cool. "So… you uh, you like… salmon?" I know, salmon, right? It was the dumbest thing I could say. But that one word set it all off.

"Oh yes." She said, smiling. "I eat it nearly every day."

Then it hit me: Brown eyes. Sharp teeth. Always eating salmon?

Right then, I realised it: Ms Ursine was a bear. A giant, huge, fucking bear. I looked into her eyes, and the blood drained from my face, as she dropped her sandwich. She knew I had seen through her façade. Straight away, she stood on her hind legs at full height and roared. I freaked out and ducked right as her sharp claws swiped at my face. I ran out of the room at full speed and down the hallway. I heard a massive crash as she broke the frame of the door getting out of the office. I darted out across the yard as I saw her chasing after me on all fours, roaring and knocking students out of the way with her massive, muscled, brown-furred arms. I needed to find a place to hide, or at least something to fight off the beast with. I ran across to the kindergarten; I knew there were plenty of places to hide in there, and annoying little shits she could eat instead of me.

I kicked open the door, and ran inside to see stunned faces of kids. Suddenly, the door was pushed straight through by Ms Ursine, who was in my wake. The kids screamed and ran at the sight of her size and the sound of her roaring. I didn't have time to waste though. I went into the teacher's office, where the kindergarten teacher had stood up and was looking alert at the sound of kids screaming. She had an apple and a knife in her hand, and I saw my opportunity. I grabbed the knife out of the teacher's hand as Ms Ursine attempted to get through the door. She was too big to get through though. So she backed off, and then charged at the door with a jump, broke through, and fell to the ground. I lunged at her, and stabbed her in the back with the knife once, twice, three times, four, five times as she roared and thrashed around. But she was done for. I managed to get the knife around her thick-furred neck, and slashed her throat. She fell to the ground, lifeless. I collapsed, so exhausted from the chase. I had killed the bear, and walked out of the kindergarten past all the scared faces, and went home.
Back to top Go down
DvH

DvH

Wrestler Sheet
Wrestler level: 15
Wrestler Type: Technique
Wrestler Score Range (Wrestler): 40000-Up

PostSubject: Re: You would not believe the day I had...   You would not believe the day I had... EmptySun Nov 01, 2009 9:14 am

Meh thats what it's like for all the new kids in my school, it's part of the test. If they fail then they never recover and spend the rest of their days being bullied in a lonesome corner, usually near where the pikey's smoke and slam their economy value drugs.
Back to top Go down
The Silver Fanged Wolf

The Silver Fanged Wolf

Wrestler Sheet
Wrestler level: 20

PostSubject: Re: You would not believe the day I had...   You would not believe the day I had... EmptySun Nov 01, 2009 10:03 am

When Puff puff pass goes bad!
Back to top Go down
Sommerlund
Admin
Sommerlund

Wrestler Sheet
Wrestler level: 17

PostSubject: Re: You would not believe the day I had...   You would not believe the day I had... EmptySun Nov 01, 2009 12:34 pm

Like... Wtf. lol
Interesting story ^^
Back to top Go down
https://b-w-b.rpg-board.net
Antary

Antary

Wrestler Sheet
Wrestler level: 11
Wrestler Score Range (Wrestler): 20000-30000

PostSubject: Re: You would not believe the day I had...   You would not believe the day I had... EmptySun Nov 01, 2009 4:51 pm

tl;dr
Back to top Go down
Cykill

Wrestler Sheet
Wrestler level: 16
Wrestler Type: Balenced

PostSubject: Re: You would not believe the day I had...   You would not believe the day I had... EmptySun Nov 01, 2009 9:19 pm

It sounds like somebody needs to slap off a few hundred times and get those repressed memories in focus for better things
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: You would not believe the day I had...   You would not believe the day I had... Empty

Back to top Go down

You would not believe the day I had...
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Backyard Wrestling Battlegrounds :: Off-Topic Area-
Jump to: