Backyard Wrestling Battlegrounds
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forum of Backyard Wrestling Battlegrounds, the fictional wrestling federation in The Wrestling Game. Look around, RP and have fun :D

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Biker Brother Interview 10/24

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Cykill

Wrestler Sheet
Wrestler level: 16
Wrestler Type: Balenced
Wrestler Score Range (Wrestler): 40000-Up

Biker Brother Interview 10/24 Empty
PostSubject: Biker Brother Interview 10/24   Biker Brother Interview 10/24 EmptyWed Oct 21, 2009 9:13 pm

Allie is seen in the hallway near the lockerrooms waiting for her cameraman to get his camera battery pack set-up when she notices Cykill and madden walking down the hall with their security force on both sides of them.
Allie: "madden, Cykill, can I get a few comments before your title fight tonight against the Tag-Team champions?"
Cykill and madden stop dead in there tracks and give Allie a sarcastic laugh before talking
Cykill: "Tag-team champions huh? I don't consider them champions because when was the last time they defended those belts? At least when I won the Intercontinental Title, I defended it immediately. I haven't seen these guys do much of anything but take up space and waste everybody's time and air."
Allie: "Ok, thats fair enough. Can you tell us anything about the meeting you had with the GM on tuesday? From what I was able to piece together, it sounded like you had something important to pass on to Sommerlund in that meeting, can you elaborate on what that was?"
madden: "Yeah, we wanted to find out his Birthday so we could send him a Birthday Card."
Cykill and madden look at each other and laugh hysterically. The Security guys laugh along with them since they all know the score. Then just as suddenly, Cykill runs his hand under his chin and the whole entourage shut's up.
Cykill: "To be honest, things are going to change around here and we are making sure that we have the best seats."
Cykill and madden walk out of camera site as the rest of the Bikers walk with them down the hall to the lockerroom.
Allie: "I don't know about you, but that was the most cryptic message I've ever heard. But I wonder what they meant by Thing's Changing?"
Back to top Go down
Antary

Antary

Wrestler Sheet
Wrestler level: 11
Wrestler Type: Technique
Wrestler Score Range (Wrestler): 20000-30000

PostSubject: Re: Biker Brother Interview 10/24   Biker Brother Interview 10/24 EmptyWed Oct 21, 2009 9:27 pm

Put names in speech in bold.
Back to top Go down
Cykill

Wrestler Sheet
Wrestler level: 16
Wrestler Type: Balenced
Wrestler Score Range (Wrestler): 40000-Up

PostSubject: Re: Biker Brother Interview 10/24   Biker Brother Interview 10/24 EmptyWed Oct 21, 2009 9:37 pm

who you telling, I helped write the rules
Back to top Go down
Antary

Antary

Wrestler Sheet
Wrestler level: 11
Wrestler Type: Technique
Wrestler Score Range (Wrestler): 20000-30000

PostSubject: Re: Biker Brother Interview 10/24   Biker Brother Interview 10/24 EmptyWed Oct 21, 2009 10:06 pm

Sommerlund wrote:
All right, I wanna lay some rules for Role-Playing to make work lighter for the VGMs and I.
I want all RPs to be of same format, and also have colour added to it.
So here are the rules:

1) Formatting
Please follow the RP formatting rules. The format is something like this:

Sommerlund enters the ring
Sommerlund: Hi. Welcome to tonight's show of Backyard Wrestling Battlegrounds.

I`m just doing my job (c)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Biker Brother Interview 10/24   Biker Brother Interview 10/24 Empty

Back to top Go down

Biker Brother Interview 10/24
Page 1 of 1