Backyard Wrestling Battlegrounds
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forum of Backyard Wrestling Battlegrounds, the fictional wrestling federation in The Wrestling Game. Look around, RP and have fun :D

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

On a Roll (20.10.09 Frontier)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Scar

Scar

Wrestler Sheet
Wrestler level: 15
Wrestler Type: Strenght
Wrestler Score Range (Wrestler): 30000-40000

On a Roll (20.10.09 Frontier) Empty
PostSubject: On a Roll (20.10.09 Frontier)   On a Roll (20.10.09 Frontier) EmptySun Oct 18, 2009 6:21 pm

The titantron lights up and shows Allie, the B.W.B interviewer standing backstage.
Allie: Hey guys and gals of B.W.B, I’m standing just in front of the locker rooms for the wrestlers, hopefully I can catch up with a few of them.
The door finally opens, Scar walks out of the locker rooms with his Black and red jacket zipped up with the hood on and a towel hanging around his neck. Allie and the cameraman scurry towards him.
Allie: Scar!
Scar stops and turns to Allie.
Scar: Oh hello Allie, what’s up?
Allie: I was just wondering if you’re free for a quick interview.
Scar: Sure, but only a quick one I’m on my way to the gym.
Allie: No problem, well first question. On the last B.W.B you had a match against the Non Stop Hard rock Infiniti, the newest addition to the Demonic Knights and I’m sure a lot of people would agree a very frightening individual. How did you feel before that match and what do you think was the deciding factor behind the win you had?
Scar: Ah yes, Infiniti. Well to be honest with ya, I didn’t really know anything about him apart from the fact that he was associated with The Demonic Knights. And well that was enough for me to really throw what I had at him. I trained hard for the match like I do all my matches. But I think I was more determined to beat him because of who he is with and luckily enough I did.
Allie: So not a fan of the Demonic Knights I take it?
Scar: Hahaha… Not a fan at all Allie, these guys go around beating people and causing havoc all over the place. I figure if I can take out just a couple that will make all the difference you know? Just to be one of the guys that isn’t worried about taking the hits and getting beaten up as long as I just don’t back down.
Allie: Just one more question, the twenty fourth is the B.W.B Pay-Per-View, Bloodlust. Are you looking forward to it?
Scar: Well you’d be nuts not to be looking forward to it. Pay-Per-Views are where legends are made, where mere men become gods. Even if I’m not booked I’ll still be there. There’s nothing like a Pay-Per-View crowd, they’re insane.
Allie: That they are, well thank you for you time Scar and good luck in your match later against Jungle Jim.
Scar: Thanks Allie I’ll need all the luck I can take hahaha, see you around.
The camera follows Scar as he walks off towards the Gym, the camera than pans back to Allie.
Allie: Thanks for joining me folks, and remember to get your tickets for the B.W.B Pay-Per-View; BLOODLUST before they run out. I’m Allie from B.W.B see you next time.
The titanton then fades to black; the camera zooms out from the titantron and pans the arena at the fans before focusing in to the commentators’ table.
Felix: Thanks for that Allie, and remember folks to get your tickets for BWB: BLOODSHED. On the Twenty fourth of October two thousand and nine get them before it’s too late.
Darren: That’s right, it’s going to be sick! Now back to the show
Back to top Go down

On a Roll (20.10.09 Frontier)
Page 1 of 1