Backyard Wrestling Battlegrounds
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forum of Backyard Wrestling Battlegrounds, the fictional wrestling federation in The Wrestling Game. Look around, RP and have fun :D

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

New Camaro (Next Season)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
'Hotstuff' JohnnyCamaro

'Hotstuff' JohnnyCamaro

Wrestler Sheet
Wrestler level: 11
Wrestler Type: Speed
Wrestler Score Range (Wrestler): 20000-30000

New Camaro (Next Season) Empty
PostSubject: New Camaro (Next Season)   New Camaro (Next Season) EmptySat Oct 17, 2009 1:02 pm

Allie just exits her car, and sees someone pulling in, in a 1969 Blackcherry Chevy Camaro with black tinted windows. Allie gets a mic and goes by the Camaro. The window is open partway, all you can see is a cigarette hanging out. The car parks and the door opens. It's...JohnnyCamaro! Allie walks up to Johnny.
Allie: Johnny, Wow that's a beautiful car! How come I've never seen you in this car before?
Johnny: Because, I never brought it.
Allie: It looks...Wow! Anyway, how are you feeling? After Kristin left you looked a little out of it.
JohnnyCamaro just leaves and walks into the building.
Allie: Johnny! Johnny! That boy's distrubed.
-----------------------Use later on----------------------------------------------------
Detroit Rock City blasts onto the PA. The fans are confused about who -Excuse me I believe it is whom- it is. Finally JohnnyCamaro walks out from the curtain wearing his street clothes and sunglasses. He makes his way to the ring ignoring the fans. He hops onto the apron and gets into the ring.
Johnny: As you all know Kristin is gone, She "quit." Now you will see a different side of me. A side that no one has seen before. I have done nothing but train for the last two weeks! And I will NOT let Kristins leaving be for no reason. Some of you may think, "Why Don't You Just Go See Her?" The answer is because she moved half way across the universe. There's no internet there. So now I must win and I will do any and everything possible to win.
Darren interupts Johnny only on TV.
Darren: We've heard the same shpeel from everyone, god what an idiot!
Johnny: Oh, I'm sorry Darren, Am I boring you? Felix What's he saying about me?
Darren grabs a mic.
Darren: I said You Are An Idiot!!!!
Johnny: What? I can't hear you come to the ring and tell me again.
Darren starts walking to te ring, gets in and get ing Johnny's face.
Darren: I said You Are An...
JohnnyCamaro kicks Darren in the stomach and places his knee on the back of Darren's neck
Johnny then falls on his back while twisting Darren on his back sending Johnny's knee into the back of Darren's neck with tremendous amounts of force executing a
MORTAL Heartbreak Hangover!!!

Johnny: That's What I Thought You Said!!!! [Bleeeeeep]!!!!
Detroit Rock City hits again as Johnny walks to the back stopping to look at Felix and says "Est Averti" The Camera goes back onto Darren who's still on the ground.

Last edited by 'Hotstuff' JohnnyCamaro on Wed Oct 21, 2009 12:58 am; edited 4 times in total
Back to top Go down
http://www.wrestlinghavoc.com/PicturePerfect/
Scar

Scar

Wrestler Sheet
Wrestler level: 15
Wrestler Type: Strenght
Wrestler Score Range (Wrestler): 30000-40000

PostSubject: Re: New Camaro (Next Season)   New Camaro (Next Season) EmptySat Oct 17, 2009 2:30 pm

Is there a frontier on the 27th? The PPV is on the 24th, which would be the last show of the season, you could date it for then. I do like the whole beating the shit out of Darren Razz

So is this the turning point for Johnny Camaro going Heel?
Back to top Go down
'Hotstuff' JohnnyCamaro

'Hotstuff' JohnnyCamaro

Wrestler Sheet
Wrestler level: 11
Wrestler Type: Speed
Wrestler Score Range (Wrestler): 20000-30000

PostSubject: Re: New Camaro (Next Season)   New Camaro (Next Season) EmptySat Oct 17, 2009 8:00 pm

Oui, Oui Mon Ami
Back to top Go down
http://www.wrestlinghavoc.com/PicturePerfect/
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: New Camaro (Next Season)   New Camaro (Next Season) Empty

Back to top Go down

New Camaro (Next Season)
Page 1 of 1