Backyard Wrestling Battlegrounds
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forum of Backyard Wrestling Battlegrounds, the fictional wrestling federation in The Wrestling Game. Look around, RP and have fun :D

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Twisted Ninjah is here

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Twisted Ninja

Twisted Ninja

Wrestler Sheet
Wrestler level: 23
Wrestler Type: Speed
Wrestler Score Range (Wrestler): 40000-Up

Twisted Ninjah is here Empty
PostSubject: Twisted Ninjah is here   Twisted Ninjah is here EmptySun Oct 11, 2009 12:11 am

The camara shows Twisted Ninjah walking down the hall wearing a black shirt with a picture of white dragon on it and some white pants, with some tenis shoes. Then when TN reaches the ring he grabs the mic from the announcer.

TN:"Hello people of BWB, *says some stuff in Japanese and in Chinese* Sorry bout that I talk to myself. I am Twisted Ninjah a foreigner from a small country in Asia where Chinese and Japanese cultures collide. I have been in other small feds but this one is the biggest yet. Most people think I am crazy *says some more stuff in Japanese and Chinese* I mean Twisted because I talk to myself and several other things you haven't seen yet and I plan on that not happening for awhile cause of my pills. I would like to have a challenging opponent for my first match but that may not happen. "

So TN gives his mic back to the announcer from whom he took it from and takes of his shirt getting ready for his match.
Back to top Go down

Twisted Ninjah is here
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Backyard Wrestling Battlegrounds :: Role-Playing :: Old RPs-
Jump to: