Backyard Wrestling Battlegrounds
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forum of Backyard Wrestling Battlegrounds, the fictional wrestling federation in The Wrestling Game. Look around, RP and have fun :D

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Backstage with the Banana

Go down 
AuthorMessage
BananaJoe

Wrestler Sheet
Wrestler level: 14
Wrestler Type: Technique
Wrestler Score Range (Wrestler): 30000-40000

Backstage with the Banana Empty
PostSubject: Backstage with the Banana   Backstage with the Banana EmptySat Oct 10, 2009 5:52 am

The titantron shows an the image of the locker room area, where Allie is waiting for the signal to start her interview with BananaJoe, the number one contender for the TV championship.
Allie: I am standing here with BananaJoe who finally gets to square off with the TV title holder today, Dysurh Von Hawkhem.
The camera zooms out to reveal BananaJoe standing next to Allie.
Allie: Joe, before we talk about your upcoming match, let us have a quick statement from you to last week.
The camera fades away from the two and the audience gets to see footage from last weeks matchup between BananaJoe and Grimmjow Jaegerjaques.
The ending of that video segment is Grimmjow hitting the Desgarron and following it up with a pin for the win.

The camera focuses back on Allie and BananaJoe.

BananaJoe: A statement? Well he won. Ever since i won the right to face Dysurrr Von Hawk ... ehm ... sheesh i always have trouble with that name.
Then again who doesn't?
As i was saying ever since i won the right to fight for the TV championship i have been preparing for that specific match.
When i got notice that i was to face Grimmjow last week it came to me as a little surprise but as i don't back down from challenges i happily accepted.
This isn't an excuse butI wasn't on my game that night and in no way do i take anything from Grimmjow ... he was the better man that day.
However i am confident that the outcome would be quite different if we were to face another time.
Allie: Now today you are scheduled to face Dysurh Von Hawkhem. The champ. The one guy you say you have been preparing for. So i guess you're confident?
BananaJoe: Indeed i am. I am aware that this match isn't for the title and i wish it would be but today i'll show all of you what you are to expect once that title is on the line!
The camera fades.
Back to top Go down

Backstage with the Banana
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Backyard Wrestling Battlegrounds :: Role-Playing :: Old RPs-
Jump to: