Backyard Wrestling Battlegrounds
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forum of Backyard Wrestling Battlegrounds, the fictional wrestling federation in The Wrestling Game. Look around, RP and have fun :D

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Let Thy Cauldron Bubble

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
DvH

DvH

Wrestler Sheet
Wrestler level: 15
Wrestler Type: Technique
Wrestler Score Range (Wrestler): 40000-Up

Let Thy Cauldron Bubble Empty
PostSubject: Let Thy Cauldron Bubble   Let Thy Cauldron Bubble EmptyWed Oct 07, 2009 1:15 am

'Wipe That Smile Off Your Face' by Our Lady Peace once again comes on as the 'Demonic Knights' walk down with their newest addition 'Infiniti'.
They reach the ring after a vicious volley of abuse and boo's from the crowd.
Infiniti orders a mic from the Timekeeper. When he gets it he raises it beneath his mouth as if he was about to speak, but he then sighs and hands it Zambo.

Zambo: As all you pathetic and weak... 'things' know we hae let a certain cauldron bubble, one of mass hatred and sorrow, especially in one man's case, that man happens to be a hobo now, of course I'm on about Jungle Jim, we said when we formed that if somebody messes with us they'll end up out of the job and in need of serious reconciliation we believe what Mercs believe, Acta non Verba or with those who are thick as Jim, Actions not Words,as you all know he's gone now, he'll be gone tommorow and...

All of a sudden Max Righteous struts down to the ring with a cocky smile on his face, the Demonic Knights stare at him menacingly.

Zambo: What do you want kid?

Max: Hey calm it 'dude' I'm not here for your 'Demonic' ass, I'm just here to correct you, Jungle Jim WILL be back someday! After all guess where he was spotted yesterday? No place other than... The Gym of... Bret Hart!

Zambo gets a surprised look at this statement while Dorm seems mystified while DvH and Infiniti seem to show no emotion toward this.
Zambo then laughs and hands the mic to DvH.

DvH: So? Have you not watched the masterpiece that is..My TitanTron? I'm better than Bret! So your statement truly has no value towards us, and just for kicks, did you see what happened later? Bret Hart turned out to be....ME!

Max gasps in shock as the DK's laugh at him.

DvH: Guess where he is now, little Maximus? He's in hospital, being treated for ligament and neck damages, maybe I applied the KayOtika a bit harshly?

Max: Your bluffing!

DvH: Oh really? Want to see it yourself?

The TitanTron explodes, literally, it's pieces rain down from the sky to the ramp, miraculously the crowd isn't even touched by it.

DvH: What the?

All of a sudden the crowd realises the TitanTron didn't actually smash but a Layer of glass was cleverly concealed on top of it's true glass, then Billy appears onscreen.

Billy: Stop it! You guys have hurt enough people with your violence! And I'm surprised Mr. Sommerlund hasn't fired you! All of you five in the ring right now are hiding something, three of you have Dominance on your minds and the other two are concealing a hidden secret, it's etched across your faces! I'm dedicating myself to finding what they are! But for now let's see you run away in the dark!

The lights go out and keep flashing for a few seconds, when they come on The Silver Fanged Wolf is in the ring and is face to face with Zambo, literally breathing down his neck.

Billy: Oh and meet your newest enemy fellers. TSFW!

The Demonic Knights scatter from the ring except from DvH who walks towards Silver and extends his hand, Silver laughs and knocks it away, DVH then ball's his fist as his hand retracts, then smack's Silver in the face! The two Wrestler's start to brawl on the mat as the DK's come back in and attempt to help.
However Max climbs on the Turnbuckle and crossbody's them all! Leaving DvH and Silver to brawl onto the outside where officials are attempting to break them up, but the two men just fight them off and end up back in the ring throwing punch after punch at each other, eventually Silver manages to get DvH with a Mandible Claw bringing him to his knee's.
DvH starts to fade but then he suddenly ball's his fist again and smack's Silver in the Crown Jewels and applie's a Horrendously Painful looking Sharpshooter, he then hold's on to the ropes to apply more pressure, as Silver yelps in pain, DvH laughs evily.

The Camara the fades to a small room, with Billy

Billy: Sorry Guys, but I can't let you watch the brutality, it's not the right thing for me to allow.

He begins to cry.

Billy: I miss Ace...

The Camara fades to black, then to a movie of SpongeBob SquarePant's intil the Ring has been cleared by Officials and guards.

TO BE COLOURED, IF YOU DON'T LIKE YOUR INVOLVEMENT WITH THIS RP, TELL ME AND IT'LL BE CHANGED TO YOUR LIKING (SERIOUSLY!)

Last edited by Dysurh Von Hawkhem on Fri Oct 09, 2009 2:05 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
'Hotstuff' JohnnyCamaro

'Hotstuff' JohnnyCamaro

Wrestler Sheet
Wrestler level: 11
Wrestler Type: Speed
Wrestler Score Range (Wrestler): 20000-30000

PostSubject: Re: Let Thy Cauldron Bubble   Let Thy Cauldron Bubble EmptyWed Oct 07, 2009 5:06 am

Add Me Into That Fight. I Want A Part Of Dat
Back to top Go down
http://www.wrestlinghavoc.com/PicturePerfect/
The Silver Fanged Wolf

The Silver Fanged Wolf

Wrestler Sheet
Wrestler level: 20

PostSubject: Re: Let Thy Cauldron Bubble   Let Thy Cauldron Bubble EmptyWed Oct 07, 2009 5:30 am

Coolio. Now I get to do something new. Ashplosion.
Back to top Go down
DvH

DvH

Wrestler Sheet
Wrestler level: 15

PostSubject: Re: Let Thy Cauldron Bubble   Let Thy Cauldron Bubble EmptyThu Oct 08, 2009 1:35 am

Johnny, do you wanna feud with Dorm and Zambo and get another tag partner, or go after Infinti, who I think I'll take under my wing, because I like the thought of Ace and myself re-united, and this RP shows that TSFW has m number intil I break the rules, which is good.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Let Thy Cauldron Bubble   Let Thy Cauldron Bubble Empty

Back to top Go down

Let Thy Cauldron Bubble
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Backyard Wrestling Battlegrounds :: Role-Playing :: Old RPs-
Jump to: