Backyard Wrestling Battlegrounds
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forum of Backyard Wrestling Battlegrounds, the fictional wrestling federation in The Wrestling Game. Look around, RP and have fun :D

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

trying to climb the social ladder

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Doryan Gray

Doryan Gray

Wrestler Sheet
Wrestler level: 11
Wrestler Type: Resistance
Wrestler Score Range (Wrestler): 20000-30000

trying to climb the social ladder Empty
PostSubject: trying to climb the social ladder   trying to climb the social ladder EmptyFri Oct 02, 2009 10:05 pm

David Bowie and his "Heroes" follow the Royalty of BWB down the entrance to the ring. He is also accompanied by loud boos from the crowd, and he looks very angry getting into an argument with one particularly "temperamental" fan, and even raising his hand to back-slap him before leaving for the ring. In the ring, he pits his cane under his armpit, slowly takes his leather gloves off, asks for the microphone and looks around the arena.

Doryan Gray: Good God, never in my life have I seen a more pathetic bunch of alcoholic, violence crazed, excuses for rednecks - you aren't even good enough to qualify as regular rednecks.

The crowd is screaming with rage, chanting "acehole", and "you suck", Doryan just raises his eyebrow to them, waits for the noise to quiet down, fixes his greasy hair and glasses a bit and continues.

Doryan Gray: Now, here is how things stand - upon my arrival here at BWB, things looked dim, but I had to wait for a few weeks for things to become darker than Hades itself. The places we travel to, the facilities we use, the people we are forced to endure, they are simply underneath a man of my stature. I have not lost a match yet, and far from having a real competition, I have not broken a sweat. In light of my last week's match with that Factor of whatever his name is and my obvious superiority in class and breeding, as well as strength and technique, I demand a challenge! A real challenge! Not just some random punk thrown at me like one would throw a bone to a dog! I am NOT your doggy, do you hear ME!!

He stands leaning on his cane a bit waiting for anyone to answer these harsh words. While the audience starts the cant "dooooooggy!", Doryan becomes enraged, and starts pointing and shouting to the crowd.
Back to top Go down
Infiniti

Infiniti

Wrestler Sheet
Wrestler Type: Technique

PostSubject: Re: trying to climb the social ladder   trying to climb the social ladder EmptySun Oct 04, 2009 3:36 am

Music hits as Ace Skywalker's titantron plays
[Titantron]
He approaches the ring with Billy beside him.
Billy hands him a mic
Ace Skywalker: Woof Woof...Who let the dogs out? Mr. Gray, sir, I don't think it matters whether you're the doggy or the kitty, Scooby or Garfield. Infact, I think it's just ReDeckulous of you to come out here and slap a fan. No offense, but it was hilarious. Did you see the way his head jerked back?
The crowd chuckles
Ace Skywalker: You walk out here with a cane, and gloves, like you're going to say something important. All I heard was "Give me someone who's gonna murder me in the ring". Well if it pains you that much, to come out here and waste the time of these fans, then here I am. If it's a murderer you want, then call me OJ Simpson.
Billy snatches Doryan's cane and hands it to Ace.
Ace puts it on and walks towards Doryan.
He tips his hat and looks eye to eye with him
Ace Skywalker: But remember, if the glove don't fit, You musta "quit". So try not to tap out ok?
He hands the glove back to Doryan, and as Doryan puts it on, he notices it doesn't fit anymore.
He pulls his hand out and notices an Ace of Spades inside the glove.
Ace Skywalker steps out of the ring with Billy, and they walk up the ramp.

*If you wan't to add an ending, go ahead* I'll finish coloring when I add it to the show
Back to top Go down
Infiniti

Infiniti

Wrestler Sheet

PostSubject: Re: trying to climb the social ladder   trying to climb the social ladder EmptySun Oct 04, 2009 3:48 am

it will be in a future show, but not in this coming week. I have something planned
Back to top Go down
Sommerlund
Admin
Sommerlund

Wrestler Sheet
Wrestler level: 17
Wrestler Score Range (Wrestler): 40000-Up

PostSubject: Re: trying to climb the social ladder   trying to climb the social ladder EmptySun Oct 04, 2009 8:22 pm

I put this on Saturday...
Back to top Go down
https://b-w-b.rpg-board.net
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: trying to climb the social ladder   trying to climb the social ladder Empty

Back to top Go down

trying to climb the social ladder
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Backyard Wrestling Battlegrounds :: Role-Playing :: Old RPs-
Jump to: