Backyard Wrestling Battlegrounds
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forum of Backyard Wrestling Battlegrounds, the fictional wrestling federation in The Wrestling Game. Look around, RP and have fun :D

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Chronicles of DvH-Life (Final Teaser)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
DvH

DvH

Wrestler Sheet
Wrestler level: 15
Wrestler Type: Technique
Wrestler Score Range (Wrestler): 40000-Up

Chronicles of DvH-Life (Final Teaser) Empty
PostSubject: Chronicles of DvH-Life (Final Teaser)   Chronicles of DvH-Life (Final Teaser) EmptySun Sep 20, 2009 11:05 am

The Camara pans to DvH's Locker Room like it did last week where he is singing along to the song in the background...Life by Our Lady Peace

DvH: How many times have you been pushed around?
Was anybody there?
Did anybody stare?

The Camaraman shifts nervously as DvH stands up

DvH: And how many times have your friends let you down?...Thats what this week is about, the Boy from last time? He let me down, too many times. And Nobody was there, nobody cared, I had no family, except him...the taken-on brother, and yet he still let me go.

As DvH says this, the song gets to the chorus....

DvH: Oh life is waiting for you!
So messed up but we're alive!
Oh Life is waiting for you!
So messed up but we'll survive!
Yeah I was alive, but I wasn't anywhere near surviving....

DvH sits back down as he recollects his past within his mind with his face in his hands...

DvH: I never intended to take what I did!
It was a instinctive action, it was my HawkEye side coming out, now we all know that I am the most unpredictable person, you know it and I know it.
But I didn't then...

DvH quickly snaps his neck up to look at the camara with a distraught look etched on his stony features..

DvH: I stole everything he had, but before you bring me under prejudice let me tell you why!
He took the only thing I truly held dear and shattered it, behind my back, I had to get him back!
Most people who look me up on the internet know that... I lost my family, like a few guys in the locker room, but mine didn't die, leave me in a orphanage, instead they... or so they thought....killed me, I had one picture of them I used to look at and remember the hatred they had for me,
and I loved it, I cherished that hatred! Just like I love to be booed when I walk through the street, to be attacked in a bar while on a night out with the boys.
It brings...me...to...life!

The Camaraman shuffles nervously as DvH laughs

DvH: But does that make me a freak? Taking pure hatred and using it to fuel me? It's a form of recycling if you think about it well.
The pure euthoria of inflicting damage on a man who has no idea, it sparks that hatred further, a chain reaction with dier consequences for most.

DvH stops and takes a breath clearing his mind

DvH: Well I suppose I might as well tell you one more thing.....
Tonight, I will make history, It'll be the 15th Anniversary of that day.
On this day, My Hatred is complete!

The Camara fades to black

TEASER OVER!

Last edited by Dysurh Von Hawkhem on Sun Sep 27, 2009 8:24 pm; edited 4 times in total
Back to top Go down
'Hotstuff' JohnnyCamaro

'Hotstuff' JohnnyCamaro

Wrestler Sheet
Wrestler level: 11
Wrestler Type: Speed
Wrestler Score Range (Wrestler): 20000-30000

PostSubject: Re: Chronicles of DvH-Life (Final Teaser)   Chronicles of DvH-Life (Final Teaser) EmptySun Sep 20, 2009 9:53 pm

Do Some Pearl Jam. You Know Like Jeremy

JohnnyCamaro:* Sings The Opening Guitar Parts, And The Drum Leading Into The Song* At Home Drawing Pictures Of Mountian Tops With Him On Top Lemon Yellow Sun Arms Rised In A V (For Victory). And The Dead Lay In Pools Of Maroon Below.

lol
Back to top Go down
http://www.wrestlinghavoc.com/PicturePerfect/
DvH

DvH

Wrestler Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Chronicles of DvH-Life (Final Teaser)   Chronicles of DvH-Life (Final Teaser) EmptySun Sep 20, 2009 9:54 pm

lol, Songs are all done by same Band in these Short but Sweet Chronicles.
Back to top Go down
DvH

DvH

Wrestler Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Chronicles of DvH-Life (Final Teaser)   Chronicles of DvH-Life (Final Teaser) EmptyThu Oct 01, 2009 2:50 am

PS This is finished now.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Chronicles of DvH-Life (Final Teaser)   Chronicles of DvH-Life (Final Teaser) Empty

Back to top Go down

Chronicles of DvH-Life (Final Teaser)
Page 1 of 1