Backyard Wrestling Battlegrounds
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forum of Backyard Wrestling Battlegrounds, the fictional wrestling federation in The Wrestling Game. Look around, RP and have fun :D

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

I am a risk taker?

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Factor of Libertas

Factor of Libertas

Wrestler Sheet
Wrestler level: 9
Wrestler Type: Speed
Wrestler Score Range (Wrestler): 20000-30000

I am a risk taker? Empty
PostSubject: I am a risk taker?   I am a risk taker? EmptyThu Sep 17, 2009 8:15 am

Might not mean much to anybody, but while I was reading the last...few moves of my match I noticed I did this

Factor of Libertas grabs the stunned adversary and opens the door of the cage
After opening the door of the cage Factor of Libertas climbs on the edge of the cage followed by Time-planner
The two start a spectacular exchange of hits in the attempt to get to the top of the cage first
They arrive together on the roof of the cage and they starts to fight furiously!!!!
Factor of Libertas hits Time-planner Violently with a combination of kicks and fists that leaves him senseless on the roof of the cage
then Factor of Libertas clutches Time-planner by the neck
and then lifts him launching him through the roof of the cage into the ring performing one HardCore Chokeslam from the roof of the cage !!
[Special Power Body activated for Factor of Libertas]
Factor of Libertas leaps up executing a somersault, pointing at his opponent lying across the ring
and lands on him splashing him with a devastating Modified Standing Moonsault well executed!!!

Factor of Libertas jumps on the top turnbuckle and dives with a spinning leap toward Time-planner on the ground
hitting him with a strong Diving Spinning Leg drop!!
Factor of Libertas tries a pinning maneuver
Referee starts counting...
FACTOR OF LIBERTAS WINS THE MATCH AND DEFEATS TIME-PLANNER !!!!

So basically I...threw him through the cell...jumped off the cell myself, and landed on him ._. idk I feel proud of myself, LET ME AND MASKY HAVE OUR MOMENT.
Back to top Go down
Jungle Jim

Jungle Jim

Wrestler Sheet
Wrestler level: 11
Wrestler Type: Technique

I am a risk taker? Empty
PostSubject: Re: I am a risk taker?   I am a risk taker? EmptyThu Sep 17, 2009 10:03 am

JJ stands up from the audience and bows in front of FOL, and begins to chant

"we're not worthy ... we're not worthy"

~~~~~~~~~~~~

excellent chokeslam from the top of the cage ... had to be 20-25 foot slam ... UnderTaker would be proud

then you doing your impression of Air Bourne ... absolute perfection

you deserve to take a double bow

again congrats on a series of nicely timed spectacular moves
Back to top Go down
Factor of Libertas

Factor of Libertas

Wrestler Sheet
Wrestler level: 9
Wrestler Type: Speed

I am a risk taker? Empty
PostSubject: Re: I am a risk taker?   I am a risk taker? EmptyThu Sep 17, 2009 11:08 am

haha thanks, Its not much. but if you think about that actually happening it would be pretty cool imo. Then again it makes me think of this HIAC PPV with the new no blood rule...God its not even worth it without blood...what are they thinking..
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

I am a risk taker? Empty
PostSubject: Re: I am a risk taker?   I am a risk taker? Empty

Back to top Go down

I am a risk taker?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Backyard Wrestling Battlegrounds :: Off-Topic Area-
Jump to: