Backyard Wrestling Battlegrounds
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forum of Backyard Wrestling Battlegrounds, the fictional wrestling federation in The Wrestling Game. Look around, RP and have fun :D

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

the back up( first show in the season)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Arch Stan

Wrestler Sheet
Wrestler level:
Wrestler Type:
Wrestler Score Range (Wrestler):

the back up( first show in the season) Empty
PostSubject: the back up( first show in the season)   the back up( first show in the season) EmptyTue Sep 08, 2009 10:37 am

the lights dim as a light shines on the stage when suddenly darkpyros explode out of the stage and young gun appears with a chair in hand and a mic in the other and a dark hood over his heand and the costom made jacket with the demonic knights theme song plays

felix: why is he holding a chair

darren: its ovious why he is getting ready for peole to attack him

felix well i guess thats smart

darren: of corus it is thats why he is in the demonic knights

the crowd boos as they see young gunand his signiture chair

young gun shut up fans shut up i got an announcement to make over the season break i have thought how come every body hates me and then it hit me there jelous of me sommers jelous Scar,andrew hawk every bodys jelous besides the demonic knights there the only ones that i can trust

the fans boo as ypung gun speaks then smoke bombs fall from the roof and surround young gun as DvH,Dorm-Mi-Nance and the new and improved zambo with the massive 6 oack and massive guns witch is muscles

Dorm-Mi-Nance: thats right young gun we are the only people you can trust all the rest are lossers and thats why we are taking over the company and makin it our own and its ganna be controled by the demonic knights for the rest of this perfetic shows life

the fans boo then cheer as they hear Scars theme song

Scar: wow i am so scared nah just kinding but i wont let you take over this show and most of this roster wont let you etherso ether get some new people or get lost and sommer since young gun likes violence lets give it to him in a last blood match and lets make it intresting if you win i will help you in your fued with andrew hawk but if i win then your not alowed to attack any one for 1 whole season

young gun: fine!

the cemaras fade outas a comercial come on
Back to top Go down
Scar

Scar

Wrestler Sheet
Wrestler level: 15
Wrestler Type: Strenght
Wrestler Score Range (Wrestler): 30000-40000

PostSubject: Re: the back up( first show in the season)   the back up( first show in the season) EmptyTue Sep 08, 2009 12:35 pm

Didn't you have an RP with Andrew hawk? Have the last blood match against him. He has to get payback for the match where DvH interfered. It's only fair for him to get retribution.
Back to top Go down
Scar

Scar

Wrestler Sheet
Wrestler level: 15
Wrestler Type: Strenght
Wrestler Score Range (Wrestler): 30000-40000

PostSubject: Re: the back up( first show in the season)   the back up( first show in the season) EmptyTue Sep 08, 2009 7:21 pm

(Instead of Scar coming out)

Suddenly “Nil by Mouth” blares over the sound system, the fans burst into cheers as they know what it means, Young Gun and the rest of the Demonic Knights turn toward the entrance as they wait for Scar.

Felix: And here comes Scar.

Darren: Nosey parker, he should mind his own business.

Scars’ music continues to blast yet there is no Scar, the crowd begins to settle and murmur amongst themselves. The titantron then flickers on. There on the screen is Scar.

Scar: Come on… You really think I’m going to come running down there vastly outnumbered and try and talk to you guys. Not very smart are you? Well I’ll say one thing, I don’t give a damn what the rest of you do at this point, but YOU! Young Gun, you just parade yourself around hitting people with that chair, no doubt because you punch like a girl, no offence to the ladies.

Young Gun starts getting furious, pacing back and forth in the ring hitting the ropes with his chair and yelling profanities at Scar that are muffled out by the cheering and laughing crowd.

Scar: I tell you what Young Gun , if our GM will allow it, what say you have a last blood match against…lets see…Andrew Hawk. After all he needs to get revenge more than I for all the beatings you have given him. You’re not even worth my time yet little man. Hahaha!

The titantron then shuts off with the laughter of Scar still echoing throughout the arena, leaving the Demonic Knights standing in the middle of the ring and Young Gun red with anger.

Felix: Hahaha...

Darren: Shut up Felix.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: the back up( first show in the season)   the back up( first show in the season) Empty

Back to top Go down

the back up( first show in the season)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Backyard Wrestling Battlegrounds :: Role-Playing :: Old RPs-
Jump to: