Backyard Wrestling Battlegrounds
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forum of Backyard Wrestling Battlegrounds, the fictional wrestling federation in The Wrestling Game. Look around, RP and have fun :D

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

A royal address

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Doryan Gray

Doryan Gray

Wrestler Sheet
Wrestler level: 11
Wrestler Type: Resistance
Wrestler Score Range (Wrestler): 20000-30000

A royal address Empty
PostSubject: A royal address   A royal address EmptyFri Sep 04, 2009 12:06 am

The camera fades in to show Allie in the interview area holding a mic and fixing her hair, when she realizes the camera is rolling, quickly gets into character.

Allie: Good evening, ladies and gentlemen, after last week's brutal interruption from Stitch, I have with me at this time, "The Royalty" Doryan Gray, with his comment on the incident at his debut match here in BWB.

The camera pans back and we can see "The Snob" taking a step forward, closer to Allie, but using his walking cane and still favoring his back.

Allie: Last week, you had your debut match against Chayne Saw, and when you had him just where you wanted him as it seemed, Stich ran in with a sledgehammer and made a mess of the match, first taking out the referee, than you, and finally, beating Chayne to a bloody pulp.

Doryan Gray: First thing's first - it didn't seem as though I had Chayne where I wanted him, I had him beaten, right there in the middle of the ring, and just as the referee was about to count one... two... three..., that,... that.... despicable savage, Stitch ran in and in an unpresedented act of treachery, cost me my debut win!

Doryan's frowned face is getting redder and redder as he continues.

Doryan Gray: Second thing - I don't care about Chayne getting beaten, and really don't care why this happened or will there be consequences for either Stitch or Mr. Saw, what I care about is me getting robbed of my victory, and all those brutes, you call BWB fans, getting cheated out of a sight of greatness - that is my magnificent performance.

Allie: Right, but do you think you will...

Doryan gives Allie a furious look and quickly pits the index finger in front of her mouth, she quickly stops talking, and pulls back a little. Doryan angrily continues, and again as he shouts, it seems as though he loses his posh English accent.

Doryan Gray: If I told ya once, I told ya a million times - NEVER INTERRUPT ME!

Allie looks a little scared as the character towering over her calms down, fixes his glasses, straightens his hair and speaks again.

Doryan Gray: Ehrm..., excuse me lass, but I have warned you already... (his classy accent returns, and he turns to the camera) ...and one last thing - heed my words, Stitch, maybe today, maybe tomorrow, maybe in a week, maybe in a year, it doesn't matter, when, but I shall have my vengeance!

Doryan snorts at the camera, turns his back on it and slowly starts to limp leaning on his cane, with one hand on his back as the camera fades away to black.
Back to top Go down

A royal address
Page 1 of 1