Backyard Wrestling Battlegrounds
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forum of Backyard Wrestling Battlegrounds, the fictional wrestling federation in The Wrestling Game. Look around, RP and have fun :D

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Rubbing Salt In The Wound for BWB Main Show Whenever Sommer Decides to put me in a show again. lol ;)

Go down 
+3
Andrew Hawk
Arch Stan
DvH
7 posters
AuthorMessage
DvH

DvH

Wrestler Sheet
Wrestler level: 15
Wrestler Type: Technique
Wrestler Score Range (Wrestler): 40000-Up

Rubbing Salt In The Wound for BWB Main Show Whenever Sommer Decides to put me in a show again. lol ;) Empty
PostSubject: Rubbing Salt In The Wound for BWB Main Show Whenever Sommer Decides to put me in a show again. lol ;)   Rubbing Salt In The Wound for BWB Main Show Whenever Sommer Decides to put me in a show again. lol ;) EmptySat Aug 22, 2009 4:56 am

If You Do Not Wanna Be In This RP Tell Me And You Shall Be Removed.

"The Demonic Knights make their way down to the ring to Dysurh Von Hawkhem's 'Between Angels and Insects' by Papa Roach"

"Dysurh Von Hawkhem seems unaffected by the incessant chants of 'Dutchy' and seems almost completely forgone in deep thought as the others all quickly jump into the ring, he stalls outside the ring with his head down and then slowly walks up the steel steps and as he ducks to get under the ropes Captain Falcon and Dorm-Mi-Nance lift the rope up and Dysurh Von Hawkhem stops his movement half way through and waits ,and then raises his head, he the turns around on the outside of the ropes to face the crowd with a disgusted look on his face and spits at them"

(Captain Falcon): All you people here, the great fans... *Dorm whispers in his ear* ...oh is that right?? Well in that case..*Captain Falcon gets out the ring and grabs a fan and spits in his eyes and face and then rubs it in with his mic* ... hahhahaha *The crowd Boo's and the humilated fan gets his chair and swings it at Captain Falcon* ...uh-oh...

"But From Nowhere DvH comes down and takes the shot straight on his head, but he doesn't even flinch!"

(Dorm-Mi-Nance): *Laughing* You see people THATS whats YOU have done to DvH! He's more deadly then ever! He broke his "Tag Partner" and soon he'll be breaking bigger bones, a CHAMPIONS bones! But we are not here to tell you the inevitable future, we are here to show you what DVH does best....Bringing the Pain AND making the best of choices.

"The Slaughter of Ace is Shown on the titantron and in a HUGE DeJa Vu, Dorm supplys his own commentary to the smirks among Falcon and Zambo, however DvH just sits there on the turnbuckle looking no different to how he did when he entered and showing no effects to the brutal chair shot he took"

(Dorm-Mi-Nance): Okay lets see here...Ace is getting to his feet...BOOM VP! VP! Straight to the skull!...Oh and look! Here comes the rest of us! Zambo first then Falcon and then me! blah blah blah set up table, blah blah blah. 40 Foot Table Ladder thingy and crap yeah yeah I get the picture. Anyways as we have seen DvH does anything to punish the weak and pathetic and yo are all being warned now...do NOT mess with us!

"Dorm-Mi-Nance drops the mic but DvH catches it and stops his strange silence"

(Dysurh Von Hawkhem): Dorm, thanks I guess but that isn't rubbing salt in the wound now is it? *Turning Head Towards the camara* ACE you see what happened? YOU and your mentor have screwed me up! And now im gonna rip it out of you that you didn't do what I done to you! Your gonna face Zambo in a match tonight just so that your in more pain (hopefully Sommer will make this match!) for the rest of your life let alone this injury you've got, thanks to yours truly!

"This time the mic does hit the ground as DvH leaves the ring with the Demonic Warriors following him"

Last edited by Sommerlund on Sun Aug 23, 2009 1:34 pm; edited 4 times in total (Reason for editing : To Finish)
Back to top Go down
Arch Stan

Wrestler Sheet
Wrestler level:
Wrestler Type:
Wrestler Score Range (Wrestler):

Rubbing Salt In The Wound for BWB Main Show Whenever Sommer Decides to put me in a show again. lol ;) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rubbing Salt In The Wound for BWB Main Show Whenever Sommer Decides to put me in a show again. lol ;)   Rubbing Salt In The Wound for BWB Main Show Whenever Sommer Decides to put me in a show again. lol ;) EmptySat Aug 22, 2009 6:17 am

i am the newest member of the demonic knights can i be in the rp
Back to top Go down
Andrew Hawk

Wrestler Sheet
Wrestler level: 6
Wrestler Type: Resistance
Wrestler Score Range (Wrestler): 0-10000

PostSubject: ermmmmmmmm   Rubbing Salt In The Wound for BWB Main Show Whenever Sommer Decides to put me in a show again. lol ;) EmptySat Aug 22, 2009 8:02 pm

young gun wrote:
i am the newest member of the demonic knights can i be in the rp

young gun ur in a fued atm
Back to top Go down
Arch Stan

Wrestler Sheet
Wrestler level:
Wrestler Type:
Wrestler Score Range (Wrestler):

PostSubject: Re: Rubbing Salt In The Wound for BWB Main Show Whenever Sommer Decides to put me in a show again. lol ;)   Rubbing Salt In The Wound for BWB Main Show Whenever Sommer Decides to put me in a show again. lol ;) EmptySun Aug 23, 2009 6:18 am

yeah but the demonic knights are going to help me to bash you i think
Back to top Go down
Infiniti

Infiniti

Wrestler Sheet
Wrestler level: 11
Wrestler Score Range (Wrestler): 20000-30000

PostSubject: Re: Rubbing Salt In The Wound for BWB Main Show Whenever Sommer Decides to put me in a show again. lol ;)   Rubbing Salt In The Wound for BWB Main Show Whenever Sommer Decides to put me in a show again. lol ;) EmptySun Aug 23, 2009 12:25 pm

Dysurh Von Hawkhem wrote:
...ACE you see what happened? YOU and your dad have screwed me up!..."

lol i actually switched it to midian so change it to mentor instead of dad
Back to top Go down
Sommerlund
Admin
Sommerlund

Wrestler Sheet
Wrestler level: 17

PostSubject: Re: Rubbing Salt In The Wound for BWB Main Show Whenever Sommer Decides to put me in a show again. lol ;)   Rubbing Salt In The Wound for BWB Main Show Whenever Sommer Decides to put me in a show again. lol ;) EmptySun Aug 23, 2009 1:35 pm

Edited Razz
Back to top Go down
https://b-w-b.rpg-board.net
DvH

DvH

Wrestler Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Rubbing Salt In The Wound for BWB Main Show Whenever Sommer Decides to put me in a show again. lol ;)   Rubbing Salt In The Wound for BWB Main Show Whenever Sommer Decides to put me in a show again. lol ;) EmptyMon Aug 24, 2009 7:56 pm

I was just about to but oh well!
Back to top Go down
DvH

DvH

Wrestler Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Rubbing Salt In The Wound for BWB Main Show Whenever Sommer Decides to put me in a show again. lol ;)   Rubbing Salt In The Wound for BWB Main Show Whenever Sommer Decides to put me in a show again. lol ;) EmptyMon Aug 24, 2009 7:57 pm

Young Gun your taking Falcon's place right? then your in the RP instead now.
Back to top Go down
Sommerlund
Admin
Sommerlund

Wrestler Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Rubbing Salt In The Wound for BWB Main Show Whenever Sommer Decides to put me in a show again. lol ;)   Rubbing Salt In The Wound for BWB Main Show Whenever Sommer Decides to put me in a show again. lol ;) EmptyMon Aug 24, 2009 7:58 pm

No, young gun is in the stable, but he's not CaptainFalcon's replacement. I think.
Back to top Go down
DvH

DvH

Wrestler Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Rubbing Salt In The Wound for BWB Main Show Whenever Sommer Decides to put me in a show again. lol ;)   Rubbing Salt In The Wound for BWB Main Show Whenever Sommer Decides to put me in a show again. lol ;) EmptyMon Aug 24, 2009 8:08 pm

Who is then? Have we got another 8-10 member in BWB ? We do need to stay even so Young Gun can be like te Apprentice of somebody in the group then it won't discredit us and himself.
Back to top Go down
Sommerlund
Admin
Sommerlund

Wrestler Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Rubbing Salt In The Wound for BWB Main Show Whenever Sommer Decides to put me in a show again. lol ;)   Rubbing Salt In The Wound for BWB Main Show Whenever Sommer Decides to put me in a show again. lol ;) EmptyMon Aug 24, 2009 8:20 pm

I'm looking for a replacement now.
Back to top Go down
Zambo

Zambo

Wrestler Sheet
Wrestler Type: Resistance

PostSubject: Re: Rubbing Salt In The Wound for BWB Main Show Whenever Sommer Decides to put me in a show again. lol ;)   Rubbing Salt In The Wound for BWB Main Show Whenever Sommer Decides to put me in a show again. lol ;) EmptyMon Aug 24, 2009 11:50 pm

good
Back to top Go down
Dorm-Mi-Nance

Dorm-Mi-Nance

Wrestler Sheet
Wrestler level: 10
Wrestler Type: Speed

PostSubject: Re: Rubbing Salt In The Wound for BWB Main Show Whenever Sommer Decides to put me in a show again. lol ;)   Rubbing Salt In The Wound for BWB Main Show Whenever Sommer Decides to put me in a show again. lol ;) EmptyTue Aug 25, 2009 12:13 am

Who is the second-half of the tag title holder now?
Back to top Go down
DvH

DvH

Wrestler Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Rubbing Salt In The Wound for BWB Main Show Whenever Sommer Decides to put me in a show again. lol ;)   Rubbing Salt In The Wound for BWB Main Show Whenever Sommer Decides to put me in a show again. lol ;) EmptyTue Aug 25, 2009 2:03 am

erm lets stick on your 'NEW' recruit after we get Falcon fired. (who IS fired)
Back to top Go down
Infiniti

Infiniti

Wrestler Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Rubbing Salt In The Wound for BWB Main Show Whenever Sommer Decides to put me in a show again. lol ;)   Rubbing Salt In The Wound for BWB Main Show Whenever Sommer Decides to put me in a show again. lol ;) EmptyTue Aug 25, 2009 10:32 am

lol. in one move sommer ruins everything. lmao, you guys better think of stuff or else DK will be dead before its first birthday
Back to top Go down
Sommerlund
Admin
Sommerlund

Wrestler Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Rubbing Salt In The Wound for BWB Main Show Whenever Sommer Decides to put me in a show again. lol ;)   Rubbing Salt In The Wound for BWB Main Show Whenever Sommer Decides to put me in a show again. lol ;) EmptyTue Aug 25, 2009 10:37 am

lol Sorry Razz I want active guys.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Rubbing Salt In The Wound for BWB Main Show Whenever Sommer Decides to put me in a show again. lol ;)   Rubbing Salt In The Wound for BWB Main Show Whenever Sommer Decides to put me in a show again. lol ;) Empty

Back to top Go down

Rubbing Salt In The Wound for BWB Main Show Whenever Sommer Decides to put me in a show again. lol ;)
Page 1 of 1