Backyard Wrestling Battlegrounds
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forum of Backyard Wrestling Battlegrounds, the fictional wrestling federation in The Wrestling Game. Look around, RP and have fun :D

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Chimaira's sinister glee

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Chimaira

Wrestler Sheet
Wrestler level: 8
Wrestler Type: Balenced
Wrestler Score Range (Wrestler): 10000-20000

Chimaira's sinister glee Empty
PostSubject: Chimaira's sinister glee   Chimaira's sinister glee EmptyTue Jul 28, 2009 4:02 am

the camera zooms into chimaira who has been laughing since his last win

I have warned you repeatedly that you cannot beat me why do you keep coming forward, this will be my last time of beating you to shreads, i am going to tear that mask off your face and the people are going to see that horrific face that you cover up, you hear me rey i challenge you to a mask VS mask fight the loser will have to remove there mask and suffer living with there face in the open, if you accept this challenge then you will need to bring a replica of your mask and place it here

the camera pans round to show two plastic heads, one with a replica of chimaira's mask and the second one blank

I Await your response rey

the lights in the hall go out and arise with blood all over the second plastic head
Back to top Go down
rey

rey

Wrestler Sheet
Wrestler level: 9
Wrestler Type: Speed
Wrestler Score Range (Wrestler): 20000-30000

PostSubject: Re: Chimaira's sinister glee   Chimaira's sinister glee EmptyTue Jul 28, 2009 9:18 pm

Rey enters the ring with hes replic of hes mask.
Rey:Sure i will fight you, i think that someone should shut you out because its hazardous for peoples health that you intend to rip spmeone mask off. Next time you maybe try to rip someone face off!
Rey puts hes replica off hes mask on the second plastic head.
Rey:Good luck amigo mey the best man or in youre intentions a psyhopath wins.
Rey leaves the ring.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Chimaira's sinister glee   Chimaira's sinister glee EmptySun Aug 02, 2009 6:51 am

Enters the ring with a red spray can and spray paints rey's mask blood red.

Dixie : Red is more your colour darling after Chimaira destroys u and rips that mask off your face, revealing to the people what you look like.

Dixie blows kisses at a huge inflatable figure of Chimaira which is floating above the ring.

Dixie leaves the ring.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Chimaira's sinister glee   Chimaira's sinister glee Empty

Back to top Go down

Chimaira's sinister glee
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Backyard Wrestling Battlegrounds :: Role-Playing :: Old RPs-
Jump to: