Backyard Wrestling Battlegrounds
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forum of Backyard Wrestling Battlegrounds, the fictional wrestling federation in The Wrestling Game. Look around, RP and have fun :D

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Temporary Neutrality (BWB PPV) [Updated]

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Infiniti

Infiniti

Wrestler Sheet
Wrestler level: 11
Wrestler Type: Technique
Wrestler Score Range (Wrestler): 20000-30000

Temporary Neutrality (BWB PPV) [Updated] Empty
PostSubject: Temporary Neutrality (BWB PPV) [Updated]   Temporary Neutrality (BWB PPV) [Updated] EmptyFri Jul 24, 2009 7:35 am

Ace Skywalker is shown backstage looking into the camera
Ace Skywalker: Hello, Fans of the Backyard. I need to talk about my losing streak. Ever since I came here, I talked about improving and proving myself. Also, since I came here, I've been losing to MitzuEmo. Me and him have major beef. No, we have steak.
Ace looks down and looks back at the camera
Ace Skywalker: First, he disrespected me. Then, after beating me, humiliating me, and trashing my dignity, he cries of not getting enough attention. Well you know what? You don't need my attention. At least not now. I will leave you alone Mitzu. I know you're watching this. I'll leave you alone for a while. If we meet in the ring, then it ends at that. But this is not over. Trust me. It's not even near over. MitzuEmo, you've just been Skywalked!
Ace glares into the camera then walks away as the camera follows him
MitzuEmo steps out of a room and claps
MitzuEmo: Nice, nice. I heard your speech.
Ace Skywalker: If you heard it well, then you know I'm not here for trouble.
MitzuEmo: Nor am I, Skywalker. In fact, maybe if you act nice like this more often, you'd actually have fans.
Ace chuckles
Ace Skywalker: Fans don't win me titles, Emo. In fact, maybe if you stopped caring about them so much, you'd do better in the ring. You seem like such a loser, bragging about fluke wins. At least I don't cry about losing. And I sure wouldn't cry about winning either.
The two move towards each other and glare each other down.
Ace Skywalker: ...But like I said. I'm not here for trouble.
MitzuEmo: OK, then I have no other reason to talk to sore losers like you.
MitzuEmo turns and walks away
Ace walks in front of him and slaps him
Mitzu grins and walks into his room
Ace Skywalker: Instincts... Well, to those of you still watching, the reason I chose to temporarily end the "steak" between me and him is that, I have better plans. Hehe... and better people... I've found a partner to help me reak havoc in BWB. In fact, he's in a match tonight.
Ace slips an Ace of Spades under the door and leaves
Back to top Go down

Temporary Neutrality (BWB PPV) [Updated]
Page 1 of 1