Backyard Wrestling Battlegrounds
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forum of Backyard Wrestling Battlegrounds, the fictional wrestling federation in The Wrestling Game. Look around, RP and have fun :D

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

After Angel vs El Pirinola MAtch (PPV)

Go down 
AuthorMessage

After Angel vs El Pirinola MAtch (PPV) Empty
PostSubject: After Angel vs El Pirinola MAtch (PPV)   After Angel vs El Pirinola MAtch (PPV) EmptyFri Jul 24, 2009 4:59 am

*So i hope this is how im suppose to post this for shows*

Annoucer: "Whos that jumping over the barricade and towards the ring?"

Annocer2: "I think thats..Cody Albrak.. he just signed with BWB"

Cody rolls into the ring.. and stares down (whoever won the match).. looks at the fallen
Opponent (whoever lost)...
He drags (the loser) to the middle of the ring and Quickly runs and climbs on the top turnbuckle..

Quickly does an incredible backflip giving him time to do a frog splash motion as he crashes down on his opponent performing a Legendary Backflip Frog Splash

Cody then rolls outta the ring eyeing up (the winner of the match) walks to the back..

Annoucer: Wow.. what a way to make a impact in his first appearance
Back to top Go down
TheAngel

TheAngel

Wrestler Sheet
Wrestler level: 19
Wrestler Type: Strenght
Wrestler Score Range (Wrestler): 40000-Up

PostSubject: Re: After Angel vs El Pirinola MAtch (PPV)   After Angel vs El Pirinola MAtch (PPV) EmptySat Jul 25, 2009 12:47 am

i kinda hope i lose the match now if it means there is a decent feud round the corner!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: After Angel vs El Pirinola MAtch (PPV)   After Angel vs El Pirinola MAtch (PPV) EmptySat Jul 25, 2009 3:59 am

well i was planning on fueding with the winner actually hahaha
Back to top Go down
TheAngel

TheAngel

Wrestler Sheet
Wrestler level: 19
Wrestler Type: Strenght
Wrestler Score Range (Wrestler): 40000-Up

PostSubject: Re: After Angel vs El Pirinola MAtch (PPV)   After Angel vs El Pirinola MAtch (PPV) EmptySun Jul 26, 2009 1:43 am

well it looks like you got your wish! maybe the next week back you can have a match with el pirinola and i can come out at the end and do something similar, like a macho sort of thing that can lead up to a match?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: After Angel vs El Pirinola MAtch (PPV)   After Angel vs El Pirinola MAtch (PPV) Empty

Back to top Go down

After Angel vs El Pirinola MAtch (PPV)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Backyard Wrestling Battlegrounds :: Role-Playing :: Old RPs-
Jump to: