Backyard Wrestling Battlegrounds
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forum of Backyard Wrestling Battlegrounds, the fictional wrestling federation in The Wrestling Game. Look around, RP and have fun :D

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Massage w/ a Happy Ending (7/18) [Part 2]

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Infiniti

Infiniti

Wrestler Sheet
Wrestler level: 11
Wrestler Type: Technique
Wrestler Score Range (Wrestler): 20000-30000

Massage w/ a Happy Ending (7/18) [Part 2] Empty
PostSubject: Massage w/ a Happy Ending (7/18) [Part 2]   Massage w/ a Happy Ending (7/18) [Part 2] EmptyTue Jul 14, 2009 7:30 am

MitzuEmo heads up to the entrance ramp
The song called "Jealousy" by the band Brokencyde played all around the arena, and MitzuEmo appears upon the ramp.
MitzuEmo makes his way down tagging the crowds hands and then rolled into the ring with a mic in hand
MitzuEmo: Hello Mitzu fans all over. I want to thank the fans for all the support and once again thank Sommerlund for the opportunity. I really..-
Voice: Wait! Wait!
The masseuse runs down the ramp and into the ring with something in her hand.
Masseuse: You forgot something! Your card!
MitzuEmo: Look lady, the massage was nice, but I dont want the stupid card! Go join a Yu-Gi-Oh fanclub or something. I'm trying to give thanks to..
Masseuse: *Manly Voice* I said, YOU FORGOT YOUR CARD!
MitzuEmo: What? You're not a lady...Are you even a masseuse? Is it Halloween? Am I being punked? I just want to pay my respects to the ones who enabled me to be here for these wonderful fans...
Masseuse: You are so clueless..
The masseuse wipes off the make up, takes off a wig, takes cutlets out of her shirt, and takes off the clothes, revealing a man in tights, knee pads, and boots. He pulled the ace of spades out of his pocket.
Masseuse: Hey, My name is Ace Skywalker. Nice to meet you. I am here to make an impact. I'm a former lvl 5 champ, lvl 8 Submission champ, 6 time 5th Lvl Tag Champ, 10 time 6th Lvl Tag Champ, and a 3 time Lvl 7 tag champ. Besides the multiple tag titles, I'm here to gain singles titles. In order to do that, like I said, I need to make an impact. Not suck up to the crowd. The crowd doesnt win the match for you. You win it on your own. And that impact is where you come in, my simple minded friend.
Ace Skywalker: I have had my eye on you for a while. I knew taking you out may catapult me into title contention. So I will do just that. Take you out.
MitzuEmo: Whoa, whoa, whoa. First of all, the fans' support helps win matches. Second, tag titles are nice, but it will take you more than a partner to take me out. 3rd, who are you? Darth Vader? Dude, if your looking for your son, look elsewhere 'cus there's no one around here that has inherited Yu-Gi-Oh skills from you.
The crowd goes wild
Ace Skywalker: You've made the mistake of mixing me with a Star Wars character. I warn people. They never listen. I AM NOT FROM STAR WARS. And I DONT play Yu-Gi-Oh! Also I don't have a son!
MitzuEmo: Well I don't know. They say babies are from the moon...Maybe you dropped by on your search for parts to repair the Yu-Gi-Oh section of the Death Star.
Ace Skywalker: How dare you disrespect me.
Ace looks at the crowd as they cheer for Mitzu
Ace Skywalker: Haha. How nice..
Ace claps for Mitzu with a slight grin.
Ace then slaps MitzuEmo across the face.
Mitzu looks into the crowd as they hand Ace a barrage of boos and then starts a "You Suck" chant.
The arena is about to explode from the voices of the fans.
Ace Skywalker: You idiot! Stop! Stop it now! I don't deserve this!
Ace kicks Mitzu in the gut and dropkicks him into the turnbuckle
Ace Skywalker: May the force be with you, "loser".
Ace turns and is on his way up the ramp til Mitzu gets up, jogs to Ace, and taps him in the shoulder leading Ace to turn around to big surprise
MitzuEmo kicks Ace's knee, causing him to be on all fours, then dashes off the barricade
and heads towards
Ace Skywalker connecting with a Drive-By Kick motion executing devastating State O' Static!!
MitzuEmo: No sir, May the force be with you. You'll need it after our match later tonight.
Mitzu drops the mic and walks up the ramp with his music blaring and the fans going crazy.
Back to top Go down

Massage w/ a Happy Ending (7/18) [Part 2]
Page 1 of 1