Backyard Wrestling Battlegrounds
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forum of Backyard Wrestling Battlegrounds, the fictional wrestling federation in The Wrestling Game. Look around, RP and have fun :D

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Matt Thowers Gimmick

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Matt Thrower

Matt Thowers Gimmick Empty
PostSubject: Matt Thowers Gimmick   Matt Thowers Gimmick EmptyWed Dec 16, 2009 2:32 am

Name: Matthew Thrower
Weight: 170 lbs
Height: 187 cm
Style: Technical

Trademarks:
Modified Mandible Claw
Modified Reverse DDT
Reverse Flaming Figure 4

Finishers:
Finger of Death
The Flame

Entrance: the sound of thunder erupts all around the arena
flames spray from the arena entrance
Matt Thrower makes his way to the ring
Wearing a long trench coat with a flame insignia on the back
accompanied by his mentor, giving him some last minute advice about the upcoming match
matt thrower enters the ring and the arena falls into darkness, a rumbling slowly gets louder until out of no where the 4 ring post are hit but lightning

Bio: Growing up in a small town with a older brother and cousin I had to figure out a way of overcoming their superior size and strength, over time I discovered that being more technical would help to counter the strength and size difference and a good submission can bring the biggest of foes down. As the years passed my love for wrestling grew and grew until my mind was finally focused on 1 goal and that was to win the World heavy weight wrestling title.

As I learned my trade through the lower divisions of wrestling I became a crowd favourite, entertaining the crowd has almost become as important as being the champion but it never gets in the way of doing my best in every match I fight.

Last edited by Matt Thrower on Thu Jan 07, 2010 11:28 pm; edited 5 times in total
Back to top Go down
Phoenix

Wrestler Sheet
Wrestler level: 8
Wrestler Type: Speed
Wrestler Score Range (Wrestler): 0-10000

Matt Thowers Gimmick Empty
PostSubject: Re: Matt Thowers Gimmick   Matt Thowers Gimmick EmptyWed Dec 16, 2009 9:50 am

I like the background that you used it gives a decent explanation of your character and what makes him tick. Some minor spelling errors that you might want to clean up in the post but not a bad introduction post.
Back to top Go down

Matt Thowers Gimmick
Page 1 of 1