Backyard Wrestling Battlegrounds
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forum of Backyard Wrestling Battlegrounds, the fictional wrestling federation in The Wrestling Game. Look around, RP and have fun :D

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Jungle Jim arrives ...

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Jungle Jim

Jungle Jim

Wrestler Sheet
Wrestler level: 11
Wrestler Type: Technique
Wrestler Score Range (Wrestler): 20000-30000

Jungle Jim arrives ... Empty
PostSubject: Jungle Jim arrives ...   Jungle Jim arrives ... EmptyTue Jun 30, 2009 8:03 am

This is Jessica Cyan reporting and I'm about to talk to Jungle Jim. Care to comment on your arrival here at Backyard Wrestling

I'm not going to say anything yet ... I'll let the B.W.B. find out on their own what I'm all about... BUT, I would like to talk about my new line of merchandise available for sale at various retail stores near you and at BWB.com ... just in time for the summer rush

JJ pulls out an action figure of his-self and playfully makes the doll dance thru the air. He then hands Jessica the doll.

You know he comes with "kung-fu" grip, has his pet lion "SIMBA" and even his BFF Jungle Jill. All this in one easy to assemble action play-set. You can even buy more adventure sets to totally expand the fun ...

There's the Giant Mole-Man add-on set and the Dinosaur Valley add-on set and you can even buy the Jungle Jim Tree House play set ... ohhh I want one of them.

JJ starts playing with the action figures and gets lost in his own little world. He turns away from Jessica and proceeds down the hallway towards the Locker Room, all the time making "whoosh" sounds as he glides the figures thru the air.

Jessica looks at the the Jungle Jim action figure, then down the hallway and finally the camera.

This is Jessica Cyan reporting ...
She looks back over her shoulder one more time as JJ disappears down the hallway
Just where does the GM Sommerlund find these guys anyways ?
Back to top Go down

Jungle Jim arrives ...
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Backyard Wrestling Battlegrounds :: Role-Playing :: Old RPs-
Jump to: