Backyard Wrestling Battlegrounds
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forum of Backyard Wrestling Battlegrounds, the fictional wrestling federation in The Wrestling Game. Look around, RP and have fun :D

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Better things to do

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Voltzandre

Voltzandre

Wrestler Sheet
Wrestler level: 16
Wrestler Type: Balenced
Wrestler Score Range (Wrestler): 40000-Up

Better things to do Empty
PostSubject: Better things to do   Better things to do EmptyFri Oct 23, 2009 5:49 am

(THIS RP IS MADE FOR BLOODLUST )

Voltzandre is at backstage tuning his guitar then Allie walk near to him trying to get his attention

Allie:
Hi Voltzandre may I ask you some questions

Voltzandre: Of course babe

Allie: Who do you think will be the winner tonight in Angel Vs Sommerlund fight ?

Voltzandre: Well Allie this is a very hard questions , both are very good wrestlers *cough* Not better than me*cough*

Allie: Excuse me what you said at last

Voltzandre: no , nothing ... well like I was saying I think that match is going to be a hell of a fight, it will have everything, Two great wrestlers in the ring will give it all for the BWB Heavyweight title, yeah im pretty sure is going to be match you'll never forget

Allie: But who do you think its going to be the winner ?

Voltzandre: eeehh .... Im really not sure and Im not in the side of anybody so we will have to see

Allie: ok, one more question why you're not in a match aggainst anybody tonight ?

After hearing that question Voltzandre accidently broke one of his strings of the guitar

Voltzandre: Well I have better things to do here

Allie: Oh really, like what?

Voltzandre: Im affraid I cant tell you ....but well I gotta go to find another string for the guitar

Voltzandre stands with his guitar in his right hand and leaves Allie thinking
Back to top Go down
The Silver Fanged Wolf

The Silver Fanged Wolf

Wrestler Sheet
Wrestler level: 20
Wrestler Type: Technique
Wrestler Score Range (Wrestler): 40000-Up

Better things to do Empty
PostSubject: Re: Better things to do   Better things to do EmptyFri Oct 23, 2009 6:13 am

added
Back to top Go down

Better things to do
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Backyard Wrestling Battlegrounds :: Role-Playing :: Old RPs-
Jump to: