Forum of Backyard Wrestling Battlegrounds, the fictional wrestling federation in The Wrestling Game. Look around, RP and have fun :D

HomeRegisterLog in

AMBUSHED!! Part 1 (For BLOODLUST)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Scar

Scar

Wrestler Sheet
Wrestler level: 15
Wrestler Type: Strenght
Wrestler Score Range (Wrestler): 30000-40000

AMBUSHED!! Part 1 (For BLOODLUST) Empty
PostSubject: AMBUSHED!! Part 1 (For BLOODLUST)   AMBUSHED!! Part 1 (For BLOODLUST) EmptyThu Oct 22, 2009 11:21 am

(SOMEWHERE NEAR THE START OF BLOODLUST.)

The titanton flickers on showing the backstage area as the cameraman lifts it up showing two silhouettes running away from his direction. The cameraman moves towards where they were running from. The cameraman walks around one of the corridor corners and sees Scar lying unconscious on the ground. The cameraman puts the Camera on the ground-facing Scar and kneels down beside him.
Cameraman: Scar… Hey Scar.
The cameraman starts shaking the unconscious body of Scar.
Cameraman: Come on man… Scar! Can you hear me! Damn.
The cameraman pulls out his cell phone and pushes a button.
Cameraman: I need you guys to come to corridor 1-B. I have Scar lying unconscious on the floor… I don’t know what the happened just get your Asses here now!
The cameraman continues to try and awaken Scar as the titantron shuts off. The arena cameras then change to the commentators’ desk.
Felix: What the hell just happened there, Scar has been knocked out in a vicious attack from a couple of guys backstage.
Darren: And he has a match later on against Rey Mysterio Black Mask, this is an interesting turn of events.
Felix: Sheesh you’re heartless Darren, Scar’s lying backstage and you feel nothing.
Darren: Come on, this is Bloodlust. This is what’s expected from a Pay Per View like this. Harden up Felix.
Felix: Well anyway we’ll see how Scar’s doing later on in the show.
Darren: Some days I just love my job. What’s next?
Back to top Go down

AMBUSHED!! Part 1 (For BLOODLUST)
Page 1 of 1