Forum of Backyard Wrestling Battlegrounds, the fictional wrestling federation in The Wrestling Game. Look around, RP and have fun :D

HomeRegisterLog in

A warning from the one and only Dorm-Mi-Nance..

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Dorm-Mi-Nance

Dorm-Mi-Nance

Wrestler Sheet
Wrestler level: 10
Wrestler Type: Speed
Wrestler Score Range (Wrestler): 20000-30000

A warning from the one and only Dorm-Mi-Nance.. Empty
PostSubject: A warning from the one and only Dorm-Mi-Nance..   A warning from the one and only Dorm-Mi-Nance.. EmptyThu Oct 22, 2009 9:17 am

The lights in the arena suddenly went off as Dorm's titan tron hits the screen..Smokes then appear on the stage arena..After a moment,when the smokes blinded the stage,Dorm gets out of it..He walk down the ramp with his sweat shirt and his tag title belt..He then move around the ring and towards the announcer's table..He took a microphone from the commentator and enters the ring then move to the center of the ring and look around while he highers the microphone which is on his hand to his chin..He says..

Dorm:
Good day,folks..I mean fools!!look at me..I'm still with my title..You know why I'm still with it?There's a few reason to it.. Firstly,It's because I don't depend on the support from all you fools here..I only depend on my true strength and partner..
Secondly,We are the best tag team in BWB..One thing to prove this is that..We are still the tag champions even though we didn't have a experience in tag matches..Lastly,We have respect towards each other..just like every DK's member to each other.. Our respect to each other are too mighty which makes our chemistry towards each other are great..So,(the two names that will be facing us.. lol! i forgot) put this in mind..Me and Zambo are not going to go easy on both of you..So,if both of you think you are not endured enough to persevere the pain..Please back out now before its too late..

Dorm drops the microphone down to the mat and walk away from the ring and into the backstage..

Last edited by Dorm-Mi-Nance on Fri Oct 23, 2009 3:12 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Cykill

Wrestler Sheet
Wrestler level: 16
Wrestler Type: Balenced
Wrestler Score Range (Wrestler): 40000-Up

A warning from the one and only Dorm-Mi-Nance.. Empty
PostSubject: Re: A warning from the one and only Dorm-Mi-Nance..   A warning from the one and only Dorm-Mi-Nance.. EmptyThu Oct 22, 2009 5:59 pm

Try some adjectives Dormy, He then this and he then that won't cut it. Try taking the microphone and moving to the center of the ring, not starting it with he then.
Back to top Go down

A warning from the one and only Dorm-Mi-Nance..
Page 1 of 1