Forum of Backyard Wrestling Battlegrounds, the fictional wrestling federation in The Wrestling Game. Look around, RP and have fun :D

HomeRegisterLog in

The Result of My Loss

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Twisted Ninja

Twisted Ninja

Wrestler Sheet
Wrestler level: 23
Wrestler Type: Speed
Wrestler Score Range (Wrestler): 40000-Up

The Result of My Loss Empty
PostSubject: The Result of My Loss   The Result of My Loss EmptyTue Oct 20, 2009 1:09 pm

You see Allie walk outside to speak with Twisted Ninjah as he is shooting arrows.

Allie: Why are you shooting arrows?

TN: To keep my focus*another arrow flies and crashes to the target board* and I have become cocky since leaving my other federation, and I have never been cocky so I need to improve*another arrow flies crashing and spiltting the other arrow* my focus and speed.

Allie: How does shooting arrows improve your speed?

TN: By shooting arrows, or Archery, I am improving my speed seeing how many arrows I can shoot in 5 seconds till lose my focus*3 more arrows fly through the air splitting each other when they hit in a matter of seconds* see that it was I am talking about. And I am not gonna lose my next match*TN sends another arrow through the board leaving a hole*.

TN leaves. Then Allie makes sure nobody is around but the camera is hiding so she grabs the bow and an arrow. Then she knocks it and fires it but missing the board and hitting a windshield of a car busting it.

Sommer comes out.

Sommer: What the HELL happened to my car?*Allie runs and Sommer keeps cursing words*
Back to top Go down
Antary

Antary

Wrestler Sheet
Wrestler level: 11
Wrestler Type: Technique
Wrestler Score Range (Wrestler): 20000-30000

PostSubject: Re: The Result of My Loss   The Result of My Loss EmptyTue Oct 20, 2009 3:08 pm

Put names in bold please. And read formating rules.
Back to top Go down
Cykill

Wrestler Sheet
Wrestler level: 16
Wrestler Type: Balenced
Wrestler Score Range (Wrestler): 40000-Up

PostSubject: Re: The Result of My Loss   The Result of My Loss EmptyTue Oct 20, 2009 6:44 pm

Also date the segment for what show you want it on. Usually after the name of the thread.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Result of My Loss   The Result of My Loss Empty

Back to top Go down

The Result of My Loss
Page 1 of 1