Backyard Wrestling Battlegrounds
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forum of Backyard Wrestling Battlegrounds, the fictional wrestling federation in The Wrestling Game. Look around, RP and have fun :D

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The Beastardo Gimmick

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Beastardo

Beastardo

Wrestler Sheet
Wrestler level: 16
Wrestler Type: Resistance
Wrestler Score Range (Wrestler): 40000-Up

The Beastardo Gimmick Empty
PostSubject: The Beastardo Gimmick   The Beastardo Gimmick EmptyMon Oct 19, 2009 1:38 pm

Don Beastardo's gimmick is himself. He IS Ze Beastardo!!

This is taken from my character's bio - hopefully it will give some perspective on what it is to be ZE BEASTARDO.

--

History: Don Beastardo comes from somewhere in the depths of Mexico. He is not, however, a luchadore. His massive frame and fierce demeanor are almost as famous as his insanely inflated sense of egotism. He never claims to be the best - he claims to be The Beastardo - and in his book, that's all that has ever mattered.

Extensive research into the depths of Wikipedia have uncovered a legend of the Beastardo (more commonly written - "Ze Beastardo") and indicate that it isn't a name, but rather a title given to ancient Spanish monster hunters. A Don of Ze Beastardos was afforded the highest honor and respect among monster hunters but most were invariably insane due to the rigors and dangers associated with the lifestyle. More often than not a Beastardo would, over time, completely lose his sense of self and become like monsters. themselves, leading their former comrades to hunt them.

His roar is strong, his flex is mighty and his courage knows no bounds.

--

So basically he's loud, obnoxious and savage. This can be spun as a heel by having him have no regard for anyone to brutal effect. His disregard would be highlighted in a negative light whereas a face these attributes would be cast in a more naive light. His disregard would be played out to comedic effect. He'd still be loud and boisterous but the tone would be different. In short - I'll roll him either way, whichever way the Fed would like to use him. Need a idiotic brute to foil your heel? I'm your guy. Need a complete savage brute who would dive on to a stack of tables wrapped in barbed wire and on fire if it meant pinning his foe? I can be that too.

-edit-

Meant to mention this earlier - I don't want to play him as a Tweener. Once I get an alignment I intend to play him as that alignment until the story dictates a face shift. Tweeners annoy me and make for considerably less compelling storytelling in my opinion.
Back to top Go down
Scar

Scar

Wrestler Sheet
Wrestler level: 15
Wrestler Type: Strenght
Wrestler Score Range (Wrestler): 30000-40000

PostSubject: Re: The Beastardo Gimmick   The Beastardo Gimmick EmptyMon Oct 19, 2009 2:59 pm

Welcome to B.W.B mate, this is yours.

The Beastardo Gimmick Bwb_do10
Back to top Go down
Beastardo

Beastardo

Wrestler Sheet
Wrestler level: 16
Wrestler Type: Resistance
Wrestler Score Range (Wrestler): 40000-Up

PostSubject: Re: The Beastardo Gimmick   The Beastardo Gimmick EmptyMon Oct 19, 2009 5:04 pm

Thanks!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Beastardo Gimmick   The Beastardo Gimmick Empty

Back to top Go down

The Beastardo Gimmick
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Backyard Wrestling Battlegrounds :: Introductions :: Gimmick-
Jump to: