Forum of Backyard Wrestling Battlegrounds, the fictional wrestling federation in The Wrestling Game. Look around, RP and have fun :D

HomeRegisterLog in

Rundown one. PPV RP DO NOT USEZORZ!

Go down 
AuthorMessage
The Silver Fanged Wolf

The Silver Fanged Wolf

Wrestler Sheet
Wrestler level: 20
Wrestler Type: Technique
Wrestler Score Range (Wrestler): 40000-Up

Rundown one. PPV RP DO NOT USEZORZ! Empty
PostSubject: Rundown one. PPV RP DO NOT USEZORZ!   Rundown one. PPV RP DO NOT USEZORZ! EmptySat Oct 17, 2009 11:52 am

Darren and Felix are shown sitting at the announce table.

Felix - Well folks, tonight is it. We are going to have the final match in the series between Annachie and The Silver Fanged Wolf in a ladder match, Annachie wants revenge, and The Silver Fanged Wolf just wants destruction. This is going to be great.

Darren - I hate to agree with you, but you may be right. We've watched The Silver Fanged Wolf destroy Annachie, but he's gotta want some sort of vengence, and it takes a good match to impress me, but I think this may just do it.

Felix - Indeed, it may. But we have The Silver Fanged Wolf backstage, and he has a message for Annachie.

Camera cuts backstage, where The Silver Fanged Wolf looks into the camera, wearing a black T shirt, black and white striped wrestling tights, and white boots.

"Annachie, alot of buzz has been going around. A lot of people want to see you and me in that ring, and they want to see us put our bodies on the line. They know that whenever we step in that ring, something different happens, and they're gonna be a part of wrestling history. And whether they like it or not, they sure as hell respect me for what I've done. I'm sure they're gonna boo me, I've earned it. I've earned my titles, I've earned myself a name in this biz."

He stops, as if he was thinking it over.

"The first time we met, I underestimated you. The second time we met, I laughed at you. The third time we met, I pitied you. I.. I can no longer feel sympothy for a man who just sits down and accepts defeat. I mean, look at me. It's not like I've already proven I can beat you."

He grins.

"Like when I made you tap out? Fluke, right? When I almost broke your legs? Luck, right? You're not a loser, you're just someone who has bad luck, right? Don't worry. After tonight, you'll be just another victim. Just another lost cause. Why you think you belong in the spotlight, I don't know. But tonight, you'll be in the last match of your career. So enjoy the feeling of the fans on their feet, of everyone with their eyes on you.

He chuckles a little.

"That must make you feel like you're on top of the world, right? Well, don't say I didn't warn ya when your world comes crashing down you on. Good luck, you're gonna need it."

Camera fades to black.

Last edited by The Silver Fanged Wolf on Wed Oct 21, 2009 5:59 am; edited 6 times in total
Back to top Go down
The Silver Fanged Wolf

The Silver Fanged Wolf

Wrestler Sheet
Wrestler level: 20
Wrestler Type: Technique
Wrestler Score Range (Wrestler): 40000-Up

Rundown one. PPV RP DO NOT USEZORZ! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rundown one. PPV RP DO NOT USEZORZ!   Rundown one. PPV RP DO NOT USEZORZ! EmptySun Oct 18, 2009 4:28 am

edited simply cause I said so.
Back to top Go down

Rundown one. PPV RP DO NOT USEZORZ!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Backyard Wrestling Battlegrounds :: Role-Playing :: Old RPs-
Jump to: