Backyard Wrestling Battlegrounds
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forum of Backyard Wrestling Battlegrounds, the fictional wrestling federation in The Wrestling Game. Look around, RP and have fun :D

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

An end to the suspence...?

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Doryan Gray

Doryan Gray

Wrestler Sheet
Wrestler level: 11
Wrestler Type: Resistance
Wrestler Score Range (Wrestler): 20000-30000

An end to the suspence...? Empty
PostSubject: An end to the suspence...?   An end to the suspence...? EmptyWed Oct 14, 2009 9:40 pm

"Heroes" are gently filling the air in the arena, only to be ripped apart by boos and "suck up" chants from the disgruntled audience. All the negativity is, of course, aimed at Doryan Gray, who is, seemingly,still persistant in his goal of joining the evil fraction in the BWB, The Demonic Knights. He stops at the entrance and poses for a few seconds, leaning gently on his walking cane and putting the other hand on his hip. Finally he slowly makes his way to the ring, where he motins for the music to stop and recieves a microphone, he puts his cane under his armpit and aks for quiet in a posh brittish accent.

Doryan Gray: SILENCE!! Your royalty has arrived, and thou shall show me the proper respect, I'm the Royalty Of BWB and still undefeated in this excuse for a company!

The crowd gives out another deafening boo, but this time Gray simply smirks and waits for them to calm down.

Doryan Gray: Oh, excuse me, I must have forgotten that one can't expect proper manners from a bunch of rednecks with absolutely no breeding nor education.

The crowd boos once more and breaks out in "you suck" and "Suck up" chants. Again Gray lowers his head and smiles, obviously he is pleased with the way this are unravelling for him.

Doryan Gray: No matter what you may think or say, the fact about my winning streak still stands, I mean even the tag team cahampionsnor the choice of my partner couldn't stop it. Our virtuous General Manager tried to stack the deck against me by pitting me against the, what seemed to be, strongest tag team in the BWB, and giving me that gibbering fool as my partner, but... I prevailed, against all odds, with everythig thrown against me, I still came out on top... Just like aristocracy should! And now I expect the Demonic Knights to make their intentions clear in this matter, obviously I have what it takes and hope to make things official... However in dealing with lads as these, one can never know - so comrades, where do we go from here...?

Gray starts paceing the ring, arguing with the whole first row of the audience, then fixes his eyes on the entrance waiting for a response.
Back to top Go down
Arch Stan

Wrestler Sheet
Wrestler level:
Wrestler Type:
Wrestler Score Range (Wrestler):

PostSubject: Re: An end to the suspence...?   An end to the suspence...? EmptyThu Oct 15, 2009 5:56 am

how are you even in our fed your lv1
Back to top Go down
Antary

Antary

Wrestler Sheet
Wrestler level: 11
Wrestler Type: Technique
Wrestler Score Range (Wrestler): 20000-30000

PostSubject: Re: An end to the suspence...?   An end to the suspence...? EmptyThu Oct 15, 2009 1:27 pm

Read off topic, Max.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: An end to the suspence...?   An end to the suspence...? Empty

Back to top Go down

An end to the suspence...?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Backyard Wrestling Battlegrounds :: Role-Playing :: Old RPs-
Jump to: