Backyard Wrestling Battlegrounds
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forum of Backyard Wrestling Battlegrounds, the fictional wrestling federation in The Wrestling Game. Look around, RP and have fun :D

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Kazooie & X2X part 1

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Kazooie

Kazooie & X2X part 1 Empty
PostSubject: Kazooie & X2X part 1   Kazooie & X2X part 1 EmptyWed Oct 14, 2009 12:58 am

BWB's newest superstar, Kazooie, strolls confidently down to the ring to introduce himself.
He snatches the mic aggressively out of the announcer's hand.

Kazooie: Shut up. Each and every one of you, shut the hell up! You wanna know why, huh? Well, I'll tell you why. It's because I have entered the ring, and whenever I enter the ring, you peasants have to be quiet and respect... no wait... honour my presence.

I may not be the very best in the business right now, but I'm already up there, and there's not one thing that you jerks can do about me becoming the best, and taking over this brand, week by week, year by year.

I'm the best, young up-and-coming superst...

Kazooie is interuppted by the sound of X2X's theme song.

-------------------------------------------------------------

I think I've got the color coding right there, excuse me if I haven't. Okay X2X, over to you now mate to continue this 'rivalry'. Smile

Date: Frontier show, 20th(?) October.

Last edited by Kazooie on Wed Oct 14, 2009 1:32 am; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : Date)
Back to top Go down
X2X

Wrestler Sheet
Wrestler level: 7
Wrestler Type: Resistance
Wrestler Score Range (Wrestler): 10000-20000

PostSubject: Re: Kazooie & X2X part 1   Kazooie & X2X part 1 EmptyWed Oct 14, 2009 4:39 pm

BWB's newest superstar, Kazooie, strolls confidently down to the ring to introduce himself.

Kazooie: Shut up. Each and every one of you, shut the hell up! You wanna know why, huh? Well, I'll tell you why. It's because I have entered the ring, and whenever I enter the ring, you peasants have to be quiet and respect... no wait... honour my presence.

I may not be the very best in the business right now, but I'm already up there, and there's not one thing that you jerks can do about me becoming the best, and taking over this brand, week by week, year by year.

X2X: Hey, hey, easy there tiger! Keep saying those kinds of things and you might end up a bit worse for wear; there's a few tough kids out here!

X2X slowly walks down to the ring with a wide grin on his face.

X2X: But you, of course, seem to be a pretty strong kid yourself. It's funny, you said you aren't the very best in the business. Well, take it from someone who knows a little bit about business: you're ri-

Kazooie: God, what do you want? If you're just here to run your mouth all night then at least let me head to the back so I can get a book or something...

X2X's grin slides off his face, into a look of contempt.

X2X: ...You had better learn to listen to me, when I want to talk. I do not get disrespected in or out of this ring. Backstage, I arrive in a limo. When I arrive at my hotel, I get taken to the penthouse suite. When I get on a pl-

Kazooie: Do you EVER stop talking!?

X2X: SHUT UP WHEN I TALK!

X2X slaps Kazooie in the face, who quickly spears him down and begin to sink punches into each other. They roll around the ring as referees come out to pry the two apart and take them backstage.
Back to top Go down
Kazooie

PostSubject: Re: Kazooie & X2X part 1   Kazooie & X2X part 1 EmptyThu Oct 15, 2009 12:47 am

1st part of RP, to be shown near the start of the show.

X2X: Hey, hey, easy there tiger! Keep saying those kinds of things and you might end up a bit worse for wear; there's a few tough kids out here!

X2X slowly walks down to the ring with a wide grin on his face.

X2X: But you, of course, seem to be a pretty strong kid yourself. It's funny, you said you aren't the very best in the business. Well, take it from someone who knows a little bit about business: you're ri-

Kazooie: God, what do you want? If you're just here to run your mouth all night then at least let me head to the back so I can get a book or something...

X2X's grin slides off his face, into a look of contempt.

X2X: ...You had better learn to listen to me, when I want to talk. I do not get disrespected in or out of this ring. Backstage, I arrive in a limo. When I arrive at my hotel, I get taken to the penthouse suite. When I get on a pl-

Kazooie: Do you EVER stop talking!?

X2X: SHUT UP WHEN I TALK!

X2X slaps Kazooie in the face, who quickly spears him down and begin to sink punches into each other. They roll around the ring as referees come out to pry the two apart and take them backstage.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

2nd part of RP, to be shown in the middle or near the end of the show.

Later in the show Kazooie arrives in Sommerlund's office, still angry from one just transpired in the ring.

Kazooie addresses the GM.

Kazooie: Listen to me! I've worked my butt off to get into shape for this business, and when I go out there and innocently introduce myself, I get pounced on by that jerk! I want him, and I want him next week, so I can show the world exactly what I'm capable of!

-------------------------------------------

So, if this RP goes out on the OCT 20th frontier show, the match would be on the 27th.
Back to top Go down
X2X

Wrestler Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Kazooie & X2X part 1   Kazooie & X2X part 1 EmptyThu Oct 15, 2009 3:32 pm

Sounds good!
Back to top Go down
Sommerlund
Admin
Sommerlund

Wrestler Sheet
Wrestler level: 17
Wrestler Type: Technique
Wrestler Score Range (Wrestler): 40000-Up

PostSubject: Re: Kazooie & X2X part 1   Kazooie & X2X part 1 EmptyThu Oct 15, 2009 3:57 pm

Kazooie wrote:
So, if this RP goes out on the OCT 20th frontier show, the match would be on the 27th.

I'll put it on the 17th (major show) because our season ends on the 24th.
Back to top Go down
https://b-w-b.rpg-board.net
X2X

Wrestler Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Kazooie & X2X part 1   Kazooie & X2X part 1 EmptyThu Oct 15, 2009 4:54 pm

No worries. What happens once the season ends?

I'm guessing there's no playoffs.
Back to top Go down
Sommerlund
Admin
Sommerlund

Wrestler Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Kazooie & X2X part 1   Kazooie & X2X part 1 EmptyThu Oct 15, 2009 5:14 pm

Season break. No shows, time for the GMs and VGMs to rest. Time for wrestlers to complain for not getting a pay check Razz
Back to top Go down
Kazooie

PostSubject: Re: Kazooie & X2X part 1   Kazooie & X2X part 1 EmptyFri Oct 16, 2009 12:20 am

Sommerlund wrote:
Kazooie wrote:

I'll put it on the 17th (major show) because our season ends on the 24th.

No problem. When does the new season start?
Back to top Go down
Sommerlund
Admin
Sommerlund

Wrestler Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Kazooie & X2X part 1   Kazooie & X2X part 1 EmptyFri Oct 16, 2009 12:43 am

There's most likely two weeks of season break.
Back to top Go down
Sommerlund
Admin
Sommerlund

Wrestler Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Kazooie & X2X part 1   Kazooie & X2X part 1 EmptyFri Oct 16, 2009 5:18 pm

Kazooie wrote:

Later in the show Kazooie arrives in Sommerlund's office, still angry from one just transpired in the ring.

Kazooie: Listen to me! I've worked my butt off to get into shape for this business, and when I go out there and innocently introduce myself, I get pounced on by that jerk! I want him, and I want him next week, so I can show the world exactly what I'm capable of!

Am I supposed to reply to this as well?
Back to top Go down
Kazooie

PostSubject: Re: Kazooie & X2X part 1   Kazooie & X2X part 1 EmptySat Oct 17, 2009 12:19 am

Sommerlund wrote:
Kazooie wrote:

Am I supposed to reply to this as well?

Just read through it, just realised that it could indeed to with a reply if you don't mind. Smile
Back to top Go down
Sommerlund
Admin
Sommerlund

Wrestler Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Kazooie & X2X part 1   Kazooie & X2X part 1 EmptySat Oct 17, 2009 12:21 am

Boo, you used my colour Razz
But whatever, I'll do it in a bit when I'm done with the show's opening segment.
Back to top Go down
DvH

DvH

Wrestler Sheet
Wrestler level: 15

PostSubject: Re: Kazooie & X2X part 1   Kazooie & X2X part 1 EmptySat Oct 17, 2009 1:24 am

I like this feud's idea and the RPing is crisp!
Back to top Go down
X2X

Wrestler Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Kazooie & X2X part 1   Kazooie & X2X part 1 EmptySat Oct 17, 2009 9:45 am

I'm thinking it's pretty textbook at the moment; two big egos colliding and having disatrous results. It's worked before and it's the good basis for a feud. It's definitely worked in the past.

If it's not broken, no need to fix it Laughing
Back to top Go down
Sommerlund
Admin
Sommerlund

Wrestler Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Kazooie & X2X part 1   Kazooie & X2X part 1 EmptySat Oct 17, 2009 7:42 pm

I can't find the time to do the RP for today, so I'll put the second part of Kazooie's RP in Tuesday's show, and edit to "I want him TONIGHT!" or something like that.
Back to top Go down
Kazooie

PostSubject: Re: Kazooie & X2X part 1   Kazooie & X2X part 1 EmptySat Oct 17, 2009 7:45 pm

Fair enough. Has real potential, this feud.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Kazooie & X2X part 1   Kazooie & X2X part 1 Empty

Back to top Go down

Kazooie & X2X part 1
Page 1 of 1