Backyard Wrestling Battlegrounds
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forum of Backyard Wrestling Battlegrounds, the fictional wrestling federation in The Wrestling Game. Look around, RP and have fun :D

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The Frontier 13th October 2009

Go down 
+5
Antary
Scar
Infiniti
'Hotstuff' JohnnyCamaro
Sommerlund
9 posters
AuthorMessage
Sommerlund
Admin
Sommerlund

Wrestler Sheet
Wrestler level: 17
Wrestler Type: Technique
Wrestler Score Range (Wrestler): 40000-Up

The Frontier 13th October 2009 Empty
PostSubject: The Frontier 13th October 2009   The Frontier 13th October 2009 EmptyMon Oct 12, 2009 10:17 pm

UN-OFFICIAL MATCH CARD

Thrallgor vs Der Schengst
Schizio VS Mr. Pie
Sir Daniel Doolan VS Vincent Dawkins
Zambo & Dorm-Mi-Nance vs Doryan Gray & F.o.L
Arch Angel VS Rey Mysterio Black Mask
Twisted Ninjah VS Hiruma
Antary VS Johnny Camaro (KoTB)
DvH & Infiniti v BananaJoe & Hulcky Hogan

RPs not confirmed, Arrangements confirmed. Happy RPing!!
Back to top Go down
https://b-w-b.rpg-board.net
'Hotstuff' JohnnyCamaro

'Hotstuff' JohnnyCamaro

Wrestler Sheet
Wrestler level: 11
Wrestler Type: Speed
Wrestler Score Range (Wrestler): 20000-30000

PostSubject: Re: The Frontier 13th October 2009   The Frontier 13th October 2009 EmptyTue Oct 13, 2009 9:01 am

I Have An RP For ou To Add
Back to top Go down
http://www.wrestlinghavoc.com/PicturePerfect/
Sommerlund
Admin
Sommerlund

Wrestler Sheet

PostSubject: Re: The Frontier 13th October 2009   The Frontier 13th October 2009 EmptyWed Oct 14, 2009 1:58 am

OFFICIAL MATCH CARD - THE FRONTIER 13TH OCTOBER 2009

Opening
Thrallgor vs Der Schengst
Big Mouthed Fool!
Schizio VS Mr. Pie
A Habit of Winning?
Sir Daniel Doolan VS Vincent Dawkins
Frank Talks Yet Again
Zambo & Dorm-Mi-Nance vs Doryan Gray & FoL
X2X Debut Promo
Calling out Infiniti
Arch Angel VS Rey Mysterio Black Mask
Twisted Ninjah is Here!
Twisted Ninjah VS Hiruma
Pre-KoTB Title Match.
DvH & Infiniti v BananaJoe & Hulcky Hogan
Your New Savior
Antary VS Johnny Camaro (KoTB)
Closing

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Tickets Request: 4.156
Tickets Selled: 4.156
Tickets Income: 41.560 fantaeuros

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Congrats guys, nice ticket sales.
If this show is not up to your standards, I apologize. This show was done quite late, as I was busy most of the time and came home late with about an hour to work on the show.
Then TWG was down twice in that time so it was delayed more.
Special thanks to Antary, Angel and TSFW for helping out most, especially Antary and TSFW, who will be new VGMs, replacing Infiniti, Dysurh von Hawkhem and Felix Hunter.
Look guys, I apologize, but Antary and TSFW seem to have less life than you. *Cough*
I mean they're more active.
Haven't seen you guys do much recently.
And also a very special thank you for those who RPed!!
This is also quite a short show, so meh.
Enjoy the show!! OR DIE!!!

Congratulations to Antary and The Silver Fanged Wolf.
Back to top Go down
Infiniti

Infiniti

Wrestler Sheet

PostSubject: Re: The Frontier 13th October 2009   The Frontier 13th October 2009 EmptyWed Oct 14, 2009 8:23 am

wiggity wiggity what???

THAT IS A LIE!

I get on EVERYDAY!
I just don't post as much.

I RP ALL THE TIME!
I added some stuff and edited some of the matches (As in spelling errors and commentary)
I still do stuff, you just don't know because I don't tell you.

But whatever dude. You're the boss.

btw, even when i did commentary, I NEVER GOT A THANKS AT THE END OF THE SHOW OR WHEN YOU POST THE MATCH CARD.

lol just thought i'd let you know. And then you boot me from the job like i was never on. (even though i'm on everyday)

But like I said. You are the boss. lol
Back to top Go down
Sommerlund
Admin
Sommerlund

Wrestler Sheet

PostSubject: Re: The Frontier 13th October 2009   The Frontier 13th October 2009 EmptyWed Oct 14, 2009 6:06 pm

Ace Skywalker wrote:
wiggity wiggity what???

THAT IS A LIE!

I get on EVERYDAY!
I just don't post as much.

I RP ALL THE TIME!
I added some stuff and edited some of the matches (As in spelling errors and commentary)
I still do stuff, you just don't know because I don't tell you.

But whatever dude. You're the boss.

btw, even when i did commentary, I NEVER GOT A THANKS AT THE END OF THE SHOW OR WHEN YOU POST THE MATCH CARD.

lol just thought i'd let you know. And then you boot me from the job like i was never on. (even though i'm on everyday)

But like I said. You are the boss. lol

I see you get on everyday, yes, but I haven't really seen much that you've done, editing wise.
Yes, you did the interferences (I think), etc, but... That's about it.
Sure you add some bits and shit but...
As for RPing, yes, sure, you RP, but I haven't seen one in a while now. I mean... Sure, the Spade Show and the one about Infiniti's appearance... That's about it.
And as to your statement about never getting a thanks...
I did, just that I didn't mention you specifically Razz
I usually say "Thanks to the VGMs".
Well, I'll remove your VGM panel. For now, so we'll just see how it goes.
No hard feelings Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Scar

Scar

Wrestler Sheet
Wrestler level: 15
Wrestler Type: Strenght
Wrestler Score Range (Wrestler): 30000-40000

PostSubject: Re: The Frontier 13th October 2009   The Frontier 13th October 2009 EmptyWed Oct 14, 2009 6:20 pm

Well I would like to say good work Antary and Wolfie. You guys did pretty well with the show, way to step up and help the fed Very Happy. Keep up the good work, hopefully you have your red jackets by now.
Back to top Go down
Antary

Antary

Wrestler Sheet

PostSubject: Re: The Frontier 13th October 2009   The Frontier 13th October 2009 EmptyWed Oct 14, 2009 8:21 pm

L0K GAIZ MAI NAIM IS RED LOLOOLOLOLOLOLOL
Back to top Go down
Sommerlund
Admin
Sommerlund

Wrestler Sheet

PostSubject: Re: The Frontier 13th October 2009   The Frontier 13th October 2009 EmptyWed Oct 14, 2009 8:47 pm

MAH NAME IS GREEN LOLOLOLOLOLOL I PWN LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL
Back to top Go down
Voltzandre

Voltzandre

Wrestler Sheet
Wrestler level: 16
Wrestler Type: Balenced

PostSubject: Re: The Frontier 13th October 2009   The Frontier 13th October 2009 EmptyThu Oct 15, 2009 5:09 am

the mine is YELLOW !! LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
Arch Stan

Wrestler Sheet
Wrestler level:
Wrestler Type:
Wrestler Score Range (Wrestler):

PostSubject: Re: The Frontier 13th October 2009   The Frontier 13th October 2009 EmptyThu Oct 15, 2009 5:29 am

Scar wrote:
Well I would like to say good work Antary and Wolfie. You guys did pretty well with the show, way to step up and help the fed Very Happy. Keep up the good work, hopefully you have your red jackets by now.

yes but Scar every time sommer need help i offer but no he wonts some one else like wolfie or antary or anyone besides me to help i offer heaps i can,t step up and help the fed because sommer wont let me
Back to top Go down
Twisted Ninja

Twisted Ninja

Wrestler Sheet
Wrestler level: 23

PostSubject: Re: The Frontier 13th October 2009   The Frontier 13th October 2009 EmptyThu Oct 15, 2009 8:37 am

Hey Max c'mon do u know how hard it is to be a VGM I was one in TMW but left that because nobody but Blackout(VGM), Me and Sinsational(GM) were on. Also man just shut up TSFW and Antary had everything under control and so did Sommer if he asks for help he is asking for the VGMs to not us "MEMBERS"
Back to top Go down
The Silver Fanged Wolf

The Silver Fanged Wolf

Wrestler Sheet
Wrestler level: 20

PostSubject: Re: The Frontier 13th October 2009   The Frontier 13th October 2009 EmptyThu Oct 15, 2009 9:03 am

Now Im not just fuzzy, Im red AND fuzzy?

Win. Wan. Won. Winning.
Back to top Go down
Scar

Scar

Wrestler Sheet
Wrestler level: 15
Wrestler Type: Strenght
Wrestler Score Range (Wrestler): 30000-40000

PostSubject: Re: The Frontier 13th October 2009   The Frontier 13th October 2009 EmptyThu Oct 15, 2009 11:37 am

Now Now let's not hate on each other. Basically it works this way: If Sommerlund wants someone to help out he'll ask, and then that's when people can stand up and offer their services. And there are factors that will play into whether you get picked or not, and those are at Sommerlunds discretion.

But VGMing isn't the only way to help out anyway. Like myself, I started helping by designing things to help make BWB look better. It's small but it is my way of helping, other ways are to help each other out, assisting each other with RPs that may not be up to Par through PMs, and not through putting each other down on a thread.

Other ways are to just have ideas that could be put into action at some stage in the future. Everything is built on ideas, and if you have one that you think would really help build the fed and get people to be stuck to their seats watching BWB then i'm sure the boss is open to ideas and suggestions (There is a thread for it after all).

So it all comes down to just doing what ever it is you do and if Sommerlund needs assistance he'll ask.

Well that's my bitching out the way...SO....How about that weather... Razz
Back to top Go down
The Silver Fanged Wolf

The Silver Fanged Wolf

Wrestler Sheet
Wrestler level: 20

PostSubject: Re: The Frontier 13th October 2009   The Frontier 13th October 2009 EmptyThu Oct 15, 2009 11:52 am

Scar wrote:
Now Now let's not hate on each other. Basically it works this way: If Sommerlund wants someone to help out he'll ask, and then that's when people can stand up and offer their services. And there are factors that will play into whether you get picked or not, and those are at Sommerlunds discretion.

But VGMing isn't the only way to help out anyway. Like myself, I started helping by designing things to help make BWB look better. It's small but it is my way of helping, other ways are to help each other out, assisting each other with RPs that may not be up to Par through PMs, and not through putting each other down on a thread.

Other ways are to just have ideas that could be put into action at some stage in the future. Everything is built on ideas, and if you have one that you think would really help build the fed and get people to be stuck to their seats watching BWB then i'm sure the boss is open to ideas and suggestions (There is a thread for it after all).

So it all comes down to just doing what ever it is you do and if Sommerlund needs assistance he'll ask.

My idea. Everyone stop restarting, use all five or your iniv challenges a day, VOTE to get 20 tps to sell SA's and get tps and buy entrances. A few SA's arent that bad. Having like 10 entrances isn't great though.. especially when my 581 is considered average.. >.<

2. If you need some tech build help, pm me or sommer. I dislike when people restart in fed, so I'm willin to do anything to stop it. Strength, maybe Angel or Torsten. Idk about the rest, rather than restarting, reseting is an option. If you vote, it may take a while, but still. It helps everyone out.

3. If you need heel help, pm me or anyone else willing to help out thats a go heel. If ya need face help, PM Sommer.
Back to top Go down
Sommerlund
Admin
Sommerlund

Wrestler Sheet

PostSubject: Re: The Frontier 13th October 2009   The Frontier 13th October 2009 EmptyThu Oct 15, 2009 3:49 pm

Scar wrote:

I ask who I think who can do it. So what Scar said is pretty much correct.

Scar wrote:

Yup, that's the bottom line.

Scar wrote:

I used that line on a girl once...

The Silver Fanged Wolf wrote:
My idea. Everyone stop restarting, use all five or your iniv challenges a day, VOTE to get 20 tps to sell SA's and get tps and buy entrances. A few SA's arent that bad. Having like 10 entrances isn't great though.. especially when my 581 is considered average.. >.<

Yes, do what he says. It will help not only you, but the fed as well.

2. If you need some tech build help, pm me or sommer. I dislike when people restart in fed, so I'm willin to do anything to stop it. Strength, maybe Angel or Torsten. Idk about the rest, rather than restarting, reseting is an option. If you vote, it may take a while, but still. It helps everyone out.

Tech help? You could PM him, me or Torsten. Torsten is a speed, btw, but his main account is Game Reynolds, who is a tech helper.

3. If you need heel help, pm me or anyone else willing to help out thats a go heel. If ya need face help, PM Sommer.

I'm not that good at teaching but meh. I know the basics.
Back to top Go down
'Hotstuff' JohnnyCamaro

'Hotstuff' JohnnyCamaro

Wrestler Sheet

PostSubject: Re: The Frontier 13th October 2009   The Frontier 13th October 2009 EmptyFri Oct 16, 2009 1:13 am

Oh Hell Breh! For Heel Advice Send Them To Me

Last edited by 'Hotstuff' JohnnyCamaro on Sat Oct 17, 2009 12:13 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://www.wrestlinghavoc.com/PicturePerfect/
Infiniti

Infiniti

Wrestler Sheet

PostSubject: Re: The Frontier 13th October 2009   The Frontier 13th October 2009 EmptyFri Oct 16, 2009 5:28 am

well, umm....I was injured, so I obviously can't be in anything if I'm injured. And I RP'd for the last PPV, so idk what you're talkin bout. But lol, only real problem now is that i dont feel like posting RPs here and having to do the code thingy for colors and crap.
Back to top Go down
Sommerlund
Admin
Sommerlund

Wrestler Sheet

PostSubject: Re: The Frontier 13th October 2009   The Frontier 13th October 2009 EmptyFri Oct 16, 2009 1:28 pm

Ace Skywalker wrote:
well, umm....I was injured, so I obviously can't be in anything if I'm injured. And I RP'd for the last PPV, so idk what you're talkin bout. But lol, only real problem now is that i dont feel like posting RPs here and having to do the code thingy for colors and crap.

Then that's fine. You could colour it in the show but post it without colours here, no matter.
But we'll see, Ace.
After a while, maybe you'll get your VGM back.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Frontier 13th October 2009   The Frontier 13th October 2009 Empty

Back to top Go down

The Frontier 13th October 2009
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Backyard Wrestling Battlegrounds :: Old Match Cards :: Season Three Match Cards-
Jump to: