Backyard Wrestling Battlegrounds
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forum of Backyard Wrestling Battlegrounds, the fictional wrestling federation in The Wrestling Game. Look around, RP and have fun :D

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

A habit of winning?

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Doryan Gray

Doryan Gray

Wrestler Sheet
Wrestler level: 11
Wrestler Type: Resistance
Wrestler Score Range (Wrestler): 20000-30000

A habit of winning? Empty
PostSubject: A habit of winning?   A habit of winning? EmptyMon Oct 12, 2009 7:33 am

"Heroes" by David Bowie hit the speakers while the Royalty of BWB Doryan Gray strolls down the ramp to into the ring. He is walking pretty cocky, without a smile but generally seems in a good mood. Once in the ring arrogantly asks for a microphone gently leans on his cane and starts.

Doryan Gray: Greetings, all you over fed, lazy, rebellious, ungrateful peasants.

The crowd roars with disapproval and blatant hatred for the man who week after week comes out and makes such remarks. Gray is not bothered and simply continues.

Doryan Gray: But, enough of you, I here to talk about what really important - me...

Again the reaction is pretty heated from the crowd.

Doryan Gray: As..I... was... saying... I'm here to send a message and make it perfectly clear - when i pick sides I know to pick the WINNING side, and in this case it is obviously the side Demonic Knights are on.

At the mention of Demonic Knights the crowd erupts again in boos, but this time Doryan snaps.

Doryan Gray: Shut it, just SHUT IT ALL O' YA!

The crowd erupts even more at those words, but eventually calms down, while Gray gathers his composure and bug eyed, clears his throat, fixes his hair, coughs and continues.

Doryan Gray: Ekhrmmm, anyway as I was saying - last week i proved that i can beat, nay - wipe the floor with one of the weaker links in the DK and think I should be given an opportunity to join the group and thus strengthening the powerful fraction even further. Again I give my full services at your disposal, gentlemen, and await thy response.

Gray goes to one corner fixes his eyes on the entrance and waits for something to happen.
Back to top Go down
Arch Stan

Wrestler Sheet
Wrestler level:
Wrestler Type:
Wrestler Score Range (Wrestler):

PostSubject: Re: A habit of winning?   A habit of winning? EmptyMon Oct 12, 2009 5:02 pm

then suddenly the demonic knights music plays and the titon tron show demonic knights entrancethen out of nowhereunforgiven by metallica plays and Max righteous's entrance plays as max righteous walks out from backstage and stands at the start of the ramp and smiles with a mic

Max righteous: hahahahaha wow you beat a weakling with a fluke victory and now your ready to join DK ha first you got to be ugle secondly you got to dress badly and third you got to be a stuck up snob that thinks his the best better then the rest but news flash you all of thos

the crowd cheer for young gun and boo as doryan gray starts to speak

Doryan Gray: how dare you speak about the demonic knights thats way i think your scared of them so you got to act all tough to make your self feel brave well you not brave i don,t even know why your here

Max righteous: ok ok i got one thing to counter that i have had bad expiriences and i don,t wont you to end up like them and and thats the truth because .....

a bolt of light hit Max righteous and then Max disappears
Back to top Go down
Sommerlund
Admin
Sommerlund

Wrestler Sheet
Wrestler level: 17
Wrestler Type: Technique
Wrestler Score Range (Wrestler): 40000-Up

PostSubject: Re: A habit of winning?   A habit of winning? EmptyMon Oct 12, 2009 10:28 pm

"Two Weeks" by All That Remains surprisingly blares on the PA System as the fans scream their delight. A single pyro blasts on the stage, and blue smoke starts to fill the ring. Sommerlund steps out from behind the curtains, completely frenzied. He has his pet hamster, Bob, standing on his shoulder while he acknowledges the fans. He trots down to the ring, and slides in and requests for a microphone, which he is given by Foxy Calbrone.

Sommerlund: So! You really want to join the Demonic Knights, huh?

Sommerlund looks around with a smile on his face and speaks again.

Sommerlund: Well I'll tell you what. Give it up! Seriously! These guys are worthless anyway. But if you really want to... I'll tell you what. If they think that your win over Dorm was a fluke, then I'll provide another opportunity for you to prove yourself worthy. You wanna know what's that?

Gray nods and Sommerlund inhales, then speaks again.

Sommerlund: All right then. Zambo, Dorm-Mi-Nance, the BWB Tag Team Champions! They will take on... YOU! But no! You're not going to be alone! You'll have a partner! This partner will be...

Sommerlund allows the suspense to build and Gray starts to look frustrated, and he slowly mutters a few words...

Sommerlund: Factor... of... Libertas...

Doryan Gray is enraged as we can hear a loud "WHAT?!" scream and he springs up to his feet and stands face-to-face with Sommerlund. Sommerlund just smiles and turns around, back to the ramp and exits the ring.

Sommerlund: Now get out of my ring, Doryan... Another match will be coming up. And after that match, it will be yours. Good luck.

He walks to the backstage area with a smile still on his face, and the camera zooms on Doryan Gray's angered face, and slowly fades to black.

I've coloured it in the show itself.
Back to top Go down
https://b-w-b.rpg-board.net
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A habit of winning?   A habit of winning? Empty

Back to top Go down

A habit of winning?
Page 1 of 1